Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo (2775 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by cidieschat(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2014
On the 16/12/2014 4:10:30 AM, Alhaji Asari Dokubo the leader of the Niger Delta People Volunteer force, told correspondents of the TVC news that he feels the president has nothing else to offer to Nigerans, and that Jonathan's government has been infiltrated by so many corrupt leaders who only campaign for sustaining their own pockets. He was quoted saying "when we de fight this fight them de abroad, them come tell us say development for the country na railway and to paint airport, make them ready to use their money way them don collect vote am, cos me I no follow"

The NDPVF leader said he won't support a brother who is surrounded by too many bad friends and corrupt people. "Na this same people de call us Militants, them pursue is everywhere, if not for Ya'adua my brothers in the south for be terrorists" He said if the country is allowed to go under such bad leadership for 10years, it might end up in a worst state.

"any government way go perform go do am for 1st tenure, then collect money for second, but this one my hand no follow"

http://www.tvcnews.tv/?q=article/straightalk-asari-dokubo

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2014
For once , this man don de get sense. Repentance calling....

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by harthonder(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2014
hnmmm
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by minister2015: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
PDP IS A GONNA IN RIVER AND NIGERIA AT LARGE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by mazzi: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
cidieschat:
On the 16/12/2014 4:10:30 AM, Alhaji Asari Dokubo the leader of the Niger Delta People Volunteer force, told correspondents of the TVC news that he feels the president has nothing else to offer to Nigerans, and that Jonathan's government has been infiltrated by so many corrupt leaders who only campaign for sustaining their own pockets. He was quoted saying "when we de fight this fight them de abroad, them come tell us say development for the country na railway and to paint airport, make them ready to use their money way them don collect vote am, cos me I no follow"

The NDPVF leader said he won't support a brother who is surrounded by too many bad friends and corrupt people. "Na this same people de call us Militants, them pursue is everywhere, if not for Ya'adua my brothers in the south for be terrorists" He said if the country is allowed to go under such bad leadership for 10years, it might end up in a worst state.

"any government way go perform go do am for 1st tenure, then collect money for second, but this one my hand no follow"

this apc rats derive joy in telling lies, tufiakwa.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Almaiga: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2014
jonaTan even your kinsmen don dey reject you.
Begin prepare your handover note.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by bennygreat1(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Na Washgrin grin grin.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by mazzi: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2014
And some desperate mugus that wants to hear bad news abt GEJ will believe this shiit
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
jonathan is a scam-asari dokubo grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Ezedon(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
APC don bribe this man to betray his own brother publicly
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Hadone(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Finally GMB is getting there. GEJ's thugs were threatening for WAR if he fail to be elected in 2015 but now loose hope in him & indirectly campaigning for Buhari. While GMB is searching through google earth & maps to locate a greener area in ASO Villa for his 150 cows, GEJ on the other hand is now packing out thousands of his empty bottles of gulder ready for Otuoke. Buhari mentioned that he is not comfortable without his cows, GEJ seems much uncomportable without beer. Atleast rearing brings hope. Therefore COWS in BEER out... NaijaVilla2015!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Rexnegro(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2014
I always look out for dis guy comment weda or not he's lying or sayin the truth . I just like his punchlines hehehehehehe
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by yuncka: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2014
I thank God that the clouds are leaving some peoples mind and eyes.

Its high time we vote out this corrupt PDP government and vote in anyother party.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by ibson99(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2014
You can't imagine how am always wanking in ecstasy each time I read news of how Jonathan and his PDP government are crumbling. Enough of his cluelessness its time to send GEJ #backtootuoke

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by collitexnaira(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Wow! asari have started growing sense, hehehe
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2014
GEJ was,is,and forever be a scam..

Wole Soyinka confirmed it.

Obasanjo confirmed it.

Asari Dokubo confirmed.

Nigerians confirmed it..

160 millions people can't be wrong..

He's failure personified.

GEJ,you time is up..

Better work on the prisons now,cos that will be your next abode..

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Rhyle(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Second time this man will be making sense on national issues.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2014
lie from pit of hell

asari didn't say anything @ TVC
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by diepreyefrank: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Fake story...
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Swizdoe(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Ezedon:
APC don bribe this man to betray his own brother publicly
It is the so called "my brother mentality" that got Nigeria to the stage it is today.
The man is stating the cold fact but to people like you believe he shouldn't tell his own brother the truth
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Yomieluv:
GEJ was,is,and forever be a scam..

Wole Soyinka confirmed it.

Obasanjo confirmed it.

Asari Dokubo confirmed.

Nigerians confirmed it..

160 millions people can't be wrong..

He's failure personified.

GEJ,you time is up..

Better work on the prisons now,cos that will be your next abode..

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Asari sambaribobo! grin
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by ALAYORMII: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2014
I find this hard to believe

The same Asari that was threatening all hell breaking loose if GEJ is not re-elected?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by SweetJoystick(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2014
This is false, I listened to the interview and he didn't say anything as such, in as much as I disagree or dislike Jonathan, I wouldn't buy into this false news

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by akinyeleaa: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2014
As much as I dnt want to belheve he said these, it's the simple truth. But wait o, after assuming office may 29, we go probe Dokubo too o
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by akinyeleaa: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2014
As much as I dnt want to believe he said these, it's the simple truth. But wait o, after assuming office may 29, we go probe Dokubo too o
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
We all know dat.......
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by deleib(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2014
cidieschat:

i can't find the quoted speech of Asari Dokubo on the tvcnews source.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Baraac(f): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Natasha2(f): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
hahaha Asari na craze man grin after all the ranting he did if GEJ refuses to come for a second tenure

Video or idonbilivit grin
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by tomistelle(f): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
ahhh,this man can lie o shocked..........was he not the one threatening fire and brimstone, should jonathan not win come 2015
hehehehehe yeye dey ooze lyk shit!!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
If that's the case,then GEJ IS DOOMED. Nobody to threaten our nation if Gej fail to win 2015 election. At least Nigerians can vote without the fear of another group taking up arms to protest,kidnap and bomb our oil facilities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil War Images; A Call For Circumspection On 2015 Elections *VIEWER DISCRETION / Looking Back At Sen Bala Mohammed’s Stewardship / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Buhari's "Nobody" Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.