Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (267960 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by bumsiee: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wow nice story. Twisted here n dere. Very interesting. Can't wait 2 see it unfold angry . Well done mr oyin

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by teelord1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
wow dis gat me sitting d hours, Good job Oyin. Kudos 2 ur intellect

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Orlolahdey(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
very interesting story.. kip rocking

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by ngona(f): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Really interesting! Was up till late last nite, hmmm

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wao , the story is getting tougher and tougher by the day. Nice one Oyin, when is the next update pls?

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks to all of you for your comments, I can't quote everybody, but I really appreciate your comment smiley cool

I'm typing new updates already, will post em late tonight or very early 2moro
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
clemz88:
I'm lagging behind. Pls can some summarize for me.
Come on, don't be told cool read it yourself
loshybab:
I'm so glad to knw dt d 1st story I'm readin in ds section is so interestin as ds.it hs elements describin d writer (oyin) nd I must say,uv rily gt d talent in u
More,more and more updates pls,I cnt evn thnk str8 w/out rememberin wat I've read so far.it's lyk I'm watchin it. Naijas's got talent bro....
I added u on bbm bt u hvnt accptd my IV bt dts nt as imprtnt as u gvin more nd lengthy updates....may God bless u as u continue d story #bighug
Thanks bro, I'm encouraged. I didn't see your request on BBM
deslim:
Pls more updates.................
You'll get more updates soon man cool
Queening:
hmm hw do u know me 4rm eksu
How do you think I did?
missuniverse:
front page! !! !!!
*dancing shoki *
smiley
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lobolintin:
I am writer myself.... But am heavily tourched with the use of suspence you displayed.....keep up the good work. But be careful of plagiarist...
Israel23:
Cool story dude but please you are killing me with suspence
tizblink:
Started reading yesterday when it made FP. Mehn I'm speechless. #MasterClass nice one bro. Just cant get enough
Thanks, Thanks
seunviju:
Lovely story,I just wonder how Dennis will also react.Nice job @ oyin
Thanks mam, you've been with me for a long time. What about this lady 'Cheskabiney'?
jaymomma:
Congrats oyinprince. Ur story made FP
Thanks
qhutetomsel:
congrats.. F.p tinz..lovely story.. pls let d truth be revealed oo.. cos d suspense z killing..
Soon... cool
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oyinprince:
Thanks to all of you for your comments, I can't quote everybody, but I really appreciate your comment smiley cool

I'm typing new updates already, will post em late tonight or very early 2moro

Waitin.......
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Chivee(f): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Love this.....

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Let me be the first on this thread to wish oyinprince a happy birthday. Make sure you enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 1:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Oyin has proven himself to b a boss I his own world

Words can't really express my wishes for you on this special day but all I do say I wish u the very best in life and favor with God and Man all the days of ur life
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2015
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was about four thirty pm when Bode got into the house. He allowed himself fall into the three sitter sofa after dropping his jacket carefully on another chair.

He heaved a sigh of relief as he unbuttoned his shirt where he laid, the day had been a tiring one. He took a day off from work and had taken time to visit all Frank's salons and speak to all the workers of the three branches both individually and as groups. He insisted that they all resumed work that Monday because he believed that wherever Frank was, one of his wishes would be that the salons continued to function effectively being that he made a lot of efforts to make them work in his lifetime.

Bode also remembered that he had an obligation to Frank's mother, he has too make sure that she's well taken care of and never lack anything.

His thoughts drifted again to the circumstances surrounding Frank's death, he wondered if the murderers would ever be caught. If the culprit was actually Chief Olatunbosun, the probability of the police to successfully investigate and find proof against him was zero.

It was well known that the Chief had been severally accused of murdering so many other politicians but no court has been ever able to prove him guilty rather he came out victorious and even got compensation for defamation of character.

The wondered how Kelvin would ever come out of the trouble he was in, Kelvin had no person who was strong politically or financially to come to his aid, the only people he had were his parents who were retired and resting in the village, whom he hid the news of his arrest from.

He had tried to bail out Kelvin the week before but the police refused to grant the bail. They said it was likely that Kelvin would try to escape since his accomplice, Amarachi had not been found at that time and was believed to have fled the town immediately after the crime.

Bode stood up and stretched, he took a walk to Frank's room. He opened the door and sat on the bed, remembering how the three friends used to chat happily and sometimes play roughly around the house. Now, it remained only him chatting with himself; Frank's life has been cut short by wicked people already and Kelvin's was on the verge of been cut short.

Bode stood up briskly and cleaned his face and neck of sweat. He swore under his breath that he would do everything possible to make sure that Kelvin does not suffer unjustly and that Frank's murderers does not go unpunished even if he had to get involved in the investigation.

He searched Frank's desks and lockers, hoping to find anything that could lead to the killer. After searching and scattering the whole place, he only found a business card, Chief Olatunbosun's business card. He looked at it carefully for sometime before he stuck it into his pocket, he decided he would have to meet Bola first and see of he get enough information from her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey you" the constable shouted at Amarachi, she rose from where she was seated on the floor.
"Your Mama dey find you" he said as he opened the iron bars for her to come out.

Her eyes widened in horror at the mention of her mum, she walked out slowly like someone who was mourning.

"Abeg answer me nao", the officer slammed angrily.
"No waste my time jor" he pushed her forward after handcuffing her and locking the prison doors. "Oya move fast"

Her mother's eyes met with hers as she turned into the visiting room, she stopped abruptly as she saw disappointment written all over her mother's face. She continued walking again after the officer pushed her from the back.

She sat down in front of her mum and faced down, she couldn't look directly into her face.

"Na only five minutes I give una o" the constable said before he left them.

"Toyin, how did all these happen?" She asked solemnly, in a low tone. Her daughters face changed drastically, the radiant look that was always on her face had been replaced with bruises.

Amarachi looked at her mum who was already sobbing and looked back down, tears dropped from her eyes.

"Talk to me Toyin, how did this happen?" The mother asked again, this time taking Amarachi hands in hers and pressing them tightly.

"Mum, I didn't kill anyone" Amarachi answered in tears.

"I know you didn't kill, I did not give birth to a murderer but how did you get involve in this?"

"Mummy, I don't know how they involved me. I've never been in the place the murder took place, the knife that was found in my room was not used to kill anyone"

"What was the knife doing in your room?"

"Ermm... It was used to cut oranges but it mistakenly cut my hand" she said, displaying the knife cut on her hand for her mum to see.

"I believe you, but why did the police come to your room?" She continued, cleaning her face with her wrapper. "How is the dead person related to you? And why did you leave your Friend's house for a week?"

"Mum, it's a long story. The most important thing is that I get out of here"

"The whole family is worried about you, we are only keeping the news from you father but I know we can't keep it for long"

"Mummy, please don't let him know. I don't want anything to happen to him" Ama pleaded.

Mrs Kolawuyi stared at her daughter's face again, she didn't believe that her daughter could like as terrible as that, she looked at the handcuff on her daughter's hand again and broke into tears.

Both of them cried profusely, holding hands and mumbling words in their cries.

"Oya, Oya Madam. Time don go" the office barked. "Oya come dey go abeg"

He didn't wait for them to respond and he dragged Amarachi up, separating them.
He led her back to the cell after dismissing the mother. " Oya madam, dey go abeg"

Amarachi couldn't stop crying in the cell, she isolated herself from the rest of the cellmates who had spent longer time there. Her mind raced back to how everything happened, how she took the juice and slept off, how she woke up to find herself naked with Kelvin on the bed, how she thought about committing suicide and ended up with a deep cut on her palm.

It would have been better to commit suicide than rotting in jail for a crime she knew nothing about. Her parents might have taken her death in good fate, maybe they would have concluded that God had decided to take her but they would surely not be able to take the pain of their daughter sentenced to jail for being a murderer.

Thirty minutes later, the constable arrived again. "Amarachi, you have another visitor" he said as he unlock the cell.

She wondered who the visitor was as she walked to the visiting room the second time that day.

She was shocked seeing the person who was waiting for her, she wasn't aware he was back and wouldn't have wanted him to see her in that state.

"How are you Amarachi?" Dennis asked as their eyes met, he stood up as he waited for her to come sit.

"Oga do fast o" the constable said, smiling. "You know say I know suppose allow you but because say you be sure man na"

Amarachi stared at the constable in disgust as he walked out, it was obvious he was smiling because Dennis had given him some money.

"I didn't find you in the office today and I was told you were here. I decided to come immediately we close"

"Thanks Dennis" she replied. "But you shouldn't have bothered"

"Why? I have been longing to see you and I thought you would too"

"No, I'm not longing to see anyone" she responded coldly, looking away from him. "I don't want anyone to come look for me"

"Amarachi", he muttered, ignoring the cold response. "What happened? How did you get here?"

"You don't need to know that"

"I need to, please. You have to get out of here, how can I help you?"

"I don't need anyone's help, I just need you to leave me alone" she slammed. "Please, just go and let me be"

Dennis was taken aback by the response, he was disappointed. He stared at her for a moment and stood up from the seat, slowly and sadly.

Amarachi suddenly gripped his hand before it left the table, she didn't want him to go, she could see the hurt and pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Dennis, please don't go. I just didn't want you to see me here" she pleaded softly.

Dennis sat back gradually, he covered her hands with his. "I love you Amarachi, I know you were wrongly accused and I'll do anything possible to make sure you get out of here"

"You would hate me after listening to all that happened Dennis. You may never believe my side of the story"

"No Amarachi, I can never hate you. I believe you will tell me the truth"

"You will Dennis, that's why I'm scared to have you here"

"I won't Amarachi, even if you committed the crime. I've loved you so much that I can't do otherwise again. Please, just let me help you out of here"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Sandra, I must say how much I really appreciate your care towards me" Kelvin said, looking at her with passion in his eyes.

"It's nothing" she replied, letting out a short smile.

"It's something Sandra, no one else stayed with me the way you did. For one week, you've been visiting me everyday"

"It's nothing Kelvin, all I'm doing is what I'm supposed to do" she replied and rubbed his cheek with her palm.

"No Sandra, you are not obligated to do it"

"I am, love obligates me to. I really love you Kelvin, I've been trying to show you all these days, I want you to love me back" she said, looking straight into his eyes.

He looked away from her, he was sorry that he didn't feel anything for her except pity, pity for not being able to love her back. She stood by him in his times of trials during his early stage of working for Devi. Now again, she is still with him even when he was arrested and charged with murder.

It pained him that he only saw her as a cheap slut while she tried to show him her love even if she did it wrongly. If anyone deserved to be loved back, it was her.

...to be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2015
wow happy birthday Oyin.. Wishing you the best things of life..
Please more updates today

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2015
tanks 4 d update ......wish u d best of 2day hapi birthday.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by latbas(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2015
api birthday

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Queening(f): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Oyinprince:
How do you think I did?
i hv no idea...HBD nd congrats on hitting fp

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Sanmix2007(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2015
I think oyin is trying to move dis story to another dimension anyways keep it up

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by rotluv: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
when are d update coming up.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by rotluv: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Dear oyinprince, hbd 2 u may u live lng 2 see many more years on heart, because u are a gift 2 dis generation, ur story is so farnimorious and fantasma glorious, may d wisdom of GOD in u continue 2 wax stronger on a daily basis.
Pls kindly revive us 4rm dis suspence.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Feyikemi12(f): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2015
Happy birthday to you oyinprince I wish you long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by famora(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2015
May The Good God Grant All Your Heart Desires And Preserve You From All The Dangers Of Earth Cos Your A Blessing To This Generation Of Ours

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by heemah(f): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Happy birthday Oyinprince. LLNP + MHR

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by d4real890(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ur story made me glued to my phone and captivate me not to do anything else online again,u are the boss
Don't stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done!
Kudos to a job well done

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Happy bday oyin,God bless you and may all His plans for you this year be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Chivee(f): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Such creativity and imaginative prowess is top notch.
A Huge Congrats to a SPECTACULAR writer on this special day of your life.
Many more years of good health, wisdom, success and wealth..

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by soniachuks(f): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Happy birthday Oyin...wishing u more beautiful and fruitful years ahead...CHEERS

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Niwdog(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Happy birthday oyin,wish you a blissful celebration and many more years ahead

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by amyvals(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hapi bday dearie

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by SweetyZinta(f): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
If i didn't commend U, my conscience will prick me.

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thanks for your birthday wishes, reading all your nice comments encourages me smiley cheesy God bless you.

Next update will be tonight.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by niffy102: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.