Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (268043 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Really tired today, I posted without really proof reading. I noticed no one has been pointing out errors since sef

make una manage am

Keep the comments coming in

2 Likes

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by aprilwise(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2015
Am really enjoying your story. Weldone
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2015
Ama is in trouble
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2015
she is in trouble but sure she'll scale through.... nice one oyin
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good one
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Mimikathy(f): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Y Wud ini jump in2 conclusions na, it means does nt trust her friend & bf.... Weldone bros but abeg errors 2 plenty 4 dis chapter, try reduce am. Waiting 4 chapter 19,hope d update kuming soon ooooo
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by JulietAKK(f): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ini definitely knows the kind of friend she has,so why the disgusting behavior?
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
mimikathy and julietakk @una no suppose blame her nw.. if u read after that you'll see where she have bin shortchanged by amarachi for sometimes though it's not on purpose sha
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
CHAPTER NINETEEN

Kelvin and Bode woke up very early in the morning and walked into Frank's room to check on him. Frank was already awake when they came in, he stared at them as they walked in.

"How far? " Bode asked as he sat on the bed, Kelvin stood by the wall side.

"I dey jare"

"What happened to you yesterday? Where did they take you to? " Kelvin inquired with concern shown in his voice

"It was Chief Olatunbosun that sent those thugs"

"Chief Olatunbosun?" Bode asked surprised, "what did he do to you?"

"Nothing, Bola must have told him that I refused to come see him. I thank God she said I was scared, didn't know what would have happened if she said I just stubbornly refused like I really tried to portray"

"Chai! So what did he say to you?"

"He asked me to go pick a date for the wedding"

"What wedding?"

"What kind of question is that? Wedding between me and Bola of course"

"And are you ready to get married to her?"

"Am I crazy? Why should I marry her? I don't even feel a thing for her?"

"So what would you do now?"

"I don't know. I'm thinking of running away from this city to a place they can't find me"

"No, you can't do that. Why didn't you just explain to him everything that happened and tell him you are interested in his daughter?"

"Hahahaha, you must be kidding me. I guess you are not glad to see me return home alive" with that Frank stood up from his bed and picked up his towel where it hung, he headed for the bathroom.

"Guys, I need to prepare for Church service, It's now that I really need God's guidance in my life"

*2.30pm after church service*

"So what are you planning to do?" Bide asked as they took a meal of beans and plantain

"I don't know yet. The only option I've got is to leave this city and go somewhere far maybe another country"

"Leave this city? But how do you intend to cope outside this city? Everything you have is here" Kelvin contributed.

" I just have to leave, I have no other option. I can't get married to Bola, and I cant face the man to tell him, he'll probably kill me"

"How would you control your salons?"

"I'll sell them off and use the monies to start something new"

"Hmm, you seem convinced about this decision. Are you sure you can do this?"

"Yes, I can. The only thing that will hurt me most is leaving you guys here" he looked up and smiled which turned into a frown immediately, " and also without having Amarachi love me too"

"Hmm, talking about Amarachi. She had an accident yesterday"

"Accident? " frank asked alarmed.

"Yeah, but it wasn't much. She only sustained minor injuries and she should be discharged from the hospital today. What I don't know is if she's at home already"

"Hmm, I wish I could see her. Bola just destroyed everything I could have had with this girl"

"I don't know how you'll feel if I tell you this Frank"

"What? Go ahead and tell me, I'm a man"

"She has a boyfriend, I met with the dude yesterday, he paid the bills"

"Hmmm", Frank let out a heavy sigh.

"You just have to let her go. Let's focus on finding a solution to the problem at hand"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This is one o'clock already, don't you think its time to check on Ama in the hospital? The doctor said she'll be discharged today." Kelvin said as he settled into the sofa in Ini's living room.

"Kelvin, how was church service today?" Ini replied serving him fruit juice, pretending not to hear his comment about Amarachi.

"Church was fine. That's unimportant for now, have you called Amarachi today? What time will she be discharged?"

"Kelvin! Did you come here for me or for Amarachi?" She replied sharply.

"Come on, what's the matter with you? Why are you acting unconcerned about your friend?"

"Look Kelvin, Amarachi is not a kid and she does not have broken legs and arms, she'll find her way home"

"I don't believe this, are you this callous?" He asked, visibly getting displeased with Ini.

"I'm not callous, I'm only being careful"

"Careful for what?"

"Careful not to loose you"

"Loose me?"

"Yes, look Kelvin. I know Amarachi more than you do"

"So if you don't trust her why do you still keep her as a friend?"

Ini was silent for some seconds,

"See Kelvin, it's not about trusting her"

"Then its about what?"

"Kelvin, I don't want past events to reoccur"

"What past events?"

"You won't understand", she paused for some seconds , "okay Kelvin, I'll go there for you. But you should know all I'm doing is because I don't want to loose you"

"Just go change your clothes, let's go to the hospital now"

Ini went into her room to put on a better cloth. She came out two minutes later but found Dennis and Amarachi already seated in the living room.

Her eyes met Amarachi's, they looked at each other intently for some seconds. Ini felt a touch of guilt as she looked at Amarachi who looked innocent but she hardened her heart when she remembered that Amarachi's face had always looked innocent but she ended up getting whatever She, Ini wanted.

She had sacrificed a lot for her because she loved her as a Friend and because there had been several occasions where Amarachi had also helped and supported her. But Kelvin was one who she had fallen in love with so much and couldn't allow anything take him away from her.

Amarachi spoke finally with a smile on her face,

" Hi Ini"

... to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Would update tomorrow
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
aprilwise , prettydiva89 , kingphilip

Thanks for your comments, well let's see how the story goes

Therealbabe cool , julietAkk , mimikathy

Why did she jump into conclusion?? hehehe, no answers for that from me. The story for the answers already.

Thanks for the observation mimikathy , would go through again and correct the errors later
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by faithomoh24(f): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nice story
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2015
na wow o hw friends causes rift in other friendship... hw is bola enjoying this whole thing she caused? and ini took it hook line and sinker without verifying

oyin tnx for bringing this to life
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Stop this suspense things jareh
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by KOLITE93(f): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Am beginning to loose my patience oh,
This so unlike u,writing just a chapter.hope u r fine sha

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by JulietAKK(f): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
kingphilip:
mimikathy and julietakk @una no suppose blame her nw.. if u read after that you'll see where she have bin shortchanged by amarachi for sometimes though it's not on purpose sha
The thing,King,is that she doesn't trust her friend. No matter what Ama might have done to her in the past, she's going about it the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oyin. I really love your story. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Sirfrederick(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Mimikathy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oyinprince:
aprilwise , prettydiva89 , kingphilip

Thanks for your comments, well let's see how the story goes

Therealbabe cool , julietAkk , mimikathy

Why did she jump into conclusion?? hehehe, no answers for that from me. The story for the answers already.

Thanks for the observation mimikathy , would go through again and correct the errors later

U welkum. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Mimikathy(f): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
@ Oyi, u welkum, it's a great work, keep it up. Still waiting 4 updates oooooo.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Mimikathy(f): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
JulietAKK:

The thing,King,is that she doesn't trust her friend. No matter what Ama might have done to her in the past, she's going about it the wrong way.

Exactly, whc is bad, by now she shd Ama very well n wat she can n can't do, likewise Bola.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Missmossy(f): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ini fell my hand big time, glad Ama is okay. I reserve my comment on Dennis grin welldone Oyinprince.

2 Likes

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ama quitely ate quietly as she was alone in the house that morning, Ini had left for work without saying a word to her.

She thought about the argument they had the last night. She had tried to ask why Ini had left the hospital so suddenly without saying any word, she asked calmly but didn't expect the answers she got.

"Don't ask me foolish questions? I'm an adult and I choose to do whatever I like at anytime I want. I just didn't just want to stay anymore" Ini snapped.

"You didn't want to stay with me anymore?"

"Yes, must I"

"Ini" she called calmly. "Did I do anything wrong?"

"Yes, you did everything wrong. What were you thinking when you kissed my boyfriend?"

"What? Kissed your boyfriend? Why would I do that? You should know I won't do that."

"Stop lying Amarachi, you were caught. Or you thought Bola wouldn't tell me what she saw?"

"Oh! Bola", Ama exclaimed. "And you believe that I'll do something like that?"

"Bola caught you guys in the act"

"You know Bola lies a lot, did she show you any proof of it"

"No, but what I saw when I came in was proof enough"

"What did you see?"

"Oh! Stop all this pretense, I saw the way he was close to you"

"Haba! Ini, I don't believe you don't trust me"

"Trust? Just stop this, this what you always say but now I'm wiser and very careful not to allow anything in the past reoccur. Goodnight" with that she walked into her room without looking back nor saying anything.

Amarachi's phone rang interrupting her thoughts, it was an incoming call from Dennis.

"Hi Amarachi"

"Hi"

"How are you this morning? Hope you slept well? Have you used your drugs?"

"Huh ho, how many questions do you want me to answer at the same time?" She said with a chuckle, "I'm fine, I slept well and I've used my drugs"

"Okay good. I've got good news dear, the chairman just read your report now and he's so excited about it, he really wants to meet you, but I've told him that you'll be here next week"

"Wow!" Her gloomy face was lit up with a smile.

"Yeah, just prepare to meet him next week, you are a star in the company now"

...to be continued

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Frank just finished taking his breakfast when his phone rang, his friends has gone out to their place of work already. The caller was Bola,

"Hi Bola"

"Hello Honey, how was your night?"

"We need to see, when do we meet?" He ignored her remarks

"If you're chanced this morning. I'm not going anywhere"

"Can you come to my salon?"

"No, I won't. I was harassed by your workers the last time I came there"

"Okay, I'll come to your house now"

"Oh! Sweet heart, that'll be kind of you, I'm expecting you"

Frank took his bath quickly and dressed up, he decided to go late to work since Mondays weren't really high days for them at the salon. He got out of the house and in no time he boarded a bike and got to Bola's house.

"Oga na who I dey find" Emma the gateman asked in his Hausa tongue.

"I need to see Bola"

"Cheiiii! Na my Oga I dey call Bola? Na yo mate?"

"Please just go inside and tell her Frank is here to see her"

"Walahi Oga, I don miss road o, na big big men I dey come here with big big cars"

Frank ignored him and made a phone call to Bola, " Please come meet me outside your gate, your nuisance of a gateman won't allow me in"

Bola came out and after some seconds of insulting the gateman, she led a Frank into the house. Frank looked at her closely, she was wearing a mini gown that only covered her butt and revealed her thigh downwards, it was also left unbuttoned, revealing her breats and pants. She was obviously dressed to seduced him.

"Have your seat, I'm coming" she went to the bar and brought a bottle of champaign.

"Don't bother yourself Bola, I'm not here for all that. Just come over here, lets discuss"

Bola dropped the bottle and the class cup on the table disappointed.

She walked to where he was seated and sat on his laps, "what have you come here for honey?"

"Just sit somewhere else first" Frank said trying to move her away but she persisted, she was already unbuttoning his shirt and caressing him.

He felt blood flow faster through his viens as she did her work on him, before he knew, his mouth was in hers already and she was already helping him unzip his trousers.

"Come on, leave me alone", he struggled to stand up and dropped her on the floor, he wondered what he would blame for having sex with her the second time, he hadn't taken alcohol that morning.

"What's the matter with you?" Bola asked standing up distressed from where he pushed her to. "We will get married soon, so what's your problem?

"That's my problem, I can't marry you. We don't love each other"

"But I love you Frank"

"I don't love you"

"You do, you are only trying to deny it"

"I don't. Look Bola, why don't you tell your Dad that everything that happened between us was a mistake? Tell him that you are not ready to marry me"

"And who says I'm not ready to marry you?"

"But I'm not ready to get married to someone I don't love"

"Then you have to tell him yourself"

"Come on, I can't do that"

"Be a man Frank, go and tell him and also explain that you were drunk when you deposited your stuff inside me", she picked up her cell phone and proceeded into another room in the house.

"And don't forget to tell him how loud you made me moan that day" she laughed as she walked away.

++++++++++++++++++++

Ini returned home at the usual time, 6pm. She knocked and got no response, so she opened the door with her key.

She was welcomed into the house by a faint smell of burning food coming from the kitchen. Amarachi was fast asleep on the sofa, she dropped her bag on the floor and traced the smell to be sure it was from the kitchen. She came back angrily to where Amarachi laid and shook her violently,

"Come on, wake up dunce. You've almost set the house on fire"

"Ehn, Ehn" Ama replied rubbing her eyes still feeling sleepy. " You're welcome"

"Are you crazy? Won't you go put off the fire you set up in the kitchen?"

Then Amarachi remembered at once that she was preparing the evening's meal, she had put the stew on fire after she used her drugs which was scheduled for that hour. Then she came to the parlour to sit and wait for some minutes before she slept off. The drugs must have contained hypnotic substances which made her sleep off easily.

She rushed to the kitchen immediately, it was already full of smoke, she quickly put off the cooker and opened the windows. She came out of the kitchen coughing and sweating profusely and met Ini who was looking at her angrily.

"I'm sorry, I slept off. The drugs I used must have caused it"

"Be sorry for yourself, what if I didn't come in? You would have burnt down the whole house?"

"I'm so...rry" Amarachi said stiill coughing. "I didn't know I will sleep off like that."

"Mtchew" Ini hissed and proceeded to her room. "Just don't burn the house before I come home one day, this is not like the cheap house you live in your village, so be careful"

Her words hit Amarachi hard, she felt like an hammer was used on her head. At that moment she felt like packing out of the house and going to somewhere else immediately, but there was no where to move to. She stood in shock, wondering how Ini had turned suddenly cold to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 3:15am On Feb 05, 2015
JulietAKK:

you're right and lack of trust have been the major problem in our society today
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Mimikathy(f): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Ini was 2 harsh on Ama na, she will soon regret her actions... More pls

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by JulietAKK(f): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Mimikathy:

Exactly, whc is bad, by now she shd Ama very well n wat she can n can't do, likewise Bola.
My point exactly. Thank you
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by JulietAKK(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
It's better for Ini to tell Ama to her house than behave the way she is

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by stuff46(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Ladies with lack of trust problem be like finding a virgin in this 21st Century. Lol

oga prince we de yur back

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oyin U are too good. You will make bestseller easy if U go global. Keep it up. kiss

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Continuation..

Mr Pedro Fayemi sat in the sofa in his office, listening quietly to the network news and sipping wine. His legs were on a stool proving, he was sitting in a relaxed manner. The breeze from the fan gently blew his Agbada continuously, he removed his cap to allow for more effect of the air on his head which was neatly shaven without any traces of hair.

He was busy enjoying himself and didn't notice when ken gently came into his office and already stood by his side.

"Good morning sir"

"Ah ahn! Kenneth, Good morning, If I did not call for you, don't you know that you are supposed to come and see me?

"I'm sorry sir" ken replied sitting down at his front. " I was very busy with work"

"Okay, now that you are here, you have some explanation to do"

"Okay sir"

"Now, what is this thing Chief Olatunbosun is telling me? He says you treated his daughter badly and she has gotten pregnant for someone else"

"Sir, that girl is just impatient. We just had a little argument, that's all and she went with another guy"

"See your foolishness. Ehn, Kenneth, you see your foolishness? This is the only chance we can get to avenge your father who was my very good friend. It is also an opportunity for us to become political relevant in this city"

"I'm aware sir, I'm trying my best to get her back"

"You shouldn't have fought with her. You know when you get married to her, you'll be able to know some of his secrets and we will use that against him", he paused and cleared his throat. "I even think you are too dull, by now you should have been able to get enough information from your association with his daughter already"

"I'm trying my best sir, the thing is that Chief is very security conscious and does everything he does neatly, making sure no evidence points to him"

"Okay, I know the man well. Now, our goal is to influence him to support Femi in the Presidential election next year. Look here", he lowered his voice and looked around to see if anyone was watching before he continued.

" When Femi gets up there, he will turn against him, we will all turn against him and bring him down. Making him pay for his atrocities."

"Yes sir, I'm very well aware of the plan sir"

"Ehn Ehn, then get to work"

"Yes sir"

"And one more thing, don't ever allow him find out you are not my son, if he ever finds out that you are Chief Obi's son. He will ruin us instantly"

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Ini walked into her office not feeling too happy, the Chairman had just scolded her for being slow in executing assignments. The man called her into his office that morning after she had just come up with ideas on how to convince their foreign investors to keep patronising them despite the high jncrease in their prices.

She went into the Chairman's office hoping to share her thoughts with him after he said whatever he called her for but she met a Chairman who wasn't happy with her.

"You've been told this almost two weeks ago and you say you've just found a way to make them stay" the man yelled at her

"I'm sorry sir, but Its just one week" She corrected. " The real problem is that there are companies in other countries who can offer them the same deal with us at lower rates, so it won't be easy to just get them convinced about our better quality"

"Haha", the man mocked her. "So is that what took a week to get a solution? If you give you one week, ain't you supposed to act faster? Those prople gave us a particular time to get back to them and tomorrow is the deadline"

"I'm sorry sir. But I'll make sure we reach them today and come up with something so quickly so as to make up for the time wasted"

"No there's no need. I think we've got a better solution. Here's a research report from the accounting department", he said handing her a document.

"It does not only contain accounting and price details, it also contains suggestions on how to relate these changes to our clients effectively which is supposed to be your work which you couldn't do", the man smirked.

" Study that and get back to me before the end of the day"

"Okay sir"

She walked back to her office unhappily, although she was slow in responding to the job but she didn't expect the man to react like that since it was still within the time frame she was given. Also, the department she heads has been one which produces the fastest results and had been commended several times, she wondered why she was reprimanded heavily for just this fault

She dropped the document on her table and after some minutes of hesitation, she finally opened it. She skimmed through the pages, but something caught her attention on the first page; the name of the person who carried out the research.

"Kolawuyi Amarachi Toyin", she echoed softly with anger welling up in her heart.

to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
...continuation

Ama was deeply engrossed with the program the TV station was airing. It was a section of one of Bucketmouth's comedy show. She forgot everything that bothered her at that moment as the comedian did a good job in cracking the ribs of his audience.

The last night hadn't been a pleasant one for her, she couldn't sleep well because she was bothered about her waning relationship with Ini. She wanted to call her mother to ask for a piece of advice but she didn't because if she had to tell her mother about the rift then her mother would have to hear about the accident which would get the whole family worried.

Ini had left that morning the same way she left the previous day but not without reminding her not to set the house ablaze before she returns.

As the comedy show airing was ended, she picked her phone to check the time, it was five minutes past twelve. As that moment, she received a chat message from Dennis.

"Hi dear"

"Hi Dennis. How's the office?"

"Fine and how are doing at home? Hope you're feeling better now"

"Yeah, I'm feeling better now. It's just that everything is boring here"

"Eeyah, you have to endure for this week, or you want me to come keep you company at home?"

"Naaaah... You can't do that, it's still working hours"

"Who says I can't ? You just ask me to"

"No, don't bother. I'll come to the office tomorrow"

"To do what? Remember you're on a week break"

"I'm okay already, I can't be staying at home doing nothing"

"Don't worry, I'll come keep you company tomorrow. Maybe we'll drive round town"

"Hahaha! How? You'll leave the office ?"

"Yeah, I'll just take an excuse. We don't really have much to do this week. You finished the most tedious job of the week in three days already"

"Oh! But that doesn't stop me, I've made up my mind to come already"

"Don't come except you wanna sit with the gateman and security guards, Lol. Cos your office will be locked"

"Oooooh!"

"Better stay at home. I saw your Ini , I never knew she worked here too"

The last message changed her joyful mood changed as she was reminded of Ini again.

"Yeah, she does" she replied adding a smiley which depicts sadness.

"Sad? Why?"

"Yea, sad. Ini has not been at peace with me since I returned from the hospital and the house is like hell right now" Ama replied and also went ahead to narrate the details of everything that occurred.

"She's your friend" Dennis replied, " You know her better, so I think you should find time to talk with her, possibly when she's on a light mood. Discuss and apologise if you need to"

"Okay, I'll try that. Thanks"

"You're welcome. Make sure you tell me what happens after that"

"Okay"

"Yeah. I have to go back to work now,the break is over. Bye, we'll talk later"

"Alright, bye"

to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.