Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k (16712 Views)

5 Months + Few Days OLD PEDIGREE Male Caucasian Orvchaka 4Sale (Pics). / SOLD-Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd Semi-Adult Dog For Quick Sale (female). Photos. / German Shepherd/beabull N Rottweiler Puppies (2 Months Old) For Sale-08077419869 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Hello. I want to sell my Caucasian puppy off. I got it this year around September from a vet and it has had all it's due vaccinations. Its tall huge and really hairy. Vet says it's 70% as its still gonna get huge. I bought if for 65k from him when it was just 6weeks.
I am relocating to the east by weekend till February and no one to take care of it that's why I need it sold off. It's an obedient puppy and it has learned few commands like, "sit" and "come here" and "inside".

Price: 35k only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Good health

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by plentykola(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2014
how much
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2014
plentykola:
how much
35k. I bought it for 65k. But I need it sold before traveling that's why I'm selling cheap
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Seun(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Why can't you take him to the East with you? (February is just 42 days away. It's not a very long time.)
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Seun:
Why can't you take him to the East with you? (February is just 42 days away. It's not a very long time.)
I won't have the time. It's Work I'm going for there. Construction labour and we are given accommodation. They won't allow pets in the hotel. I like the dog it's my first pet I have had. It's not easy to take care of it and also work
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Esiri111(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Sell it for free @ www.SPARRKS.tk registration isn't required.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Thank you
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by aAK1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
That dog looks unhappy
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
aAK1:
That dog looks unhappy
funny! Why do u say so? I will put more pics up tomorrow
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chiddex444:
funny! Why do u say so? I will put more pics up tomorrow
50% Caucasian, your vet lied.
Anyway nice pup with rich coat.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2014
The vet breeds dog he know what he's saying. You should see the dogs coat, very thick and rich like a Caucasian. I will put more pics up
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Chiddex444:
The vet breeds dog he know what he's saying. You should see the dogs coat, very thick and rich like a Caucasian. I will put more pics up
Caucasian is not all about coat bro, like I said your Vet didnt tell you the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Djdamian(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Chiddex pls don't mind chuck,,since he started selling caucasian pups(which doesn't belong to him) he feels he knows everything abt caucasian dogs.....u gat a really nice dog there,selling it for dat amount is way too cheap in my opinion....i not really a fan of caucasian breeds,i would av gladly bought it.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
is it male or female?
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Apitch(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Djdamian:
Chiddex pls don't mind chuck,,since he started selling caucasian pups(which doesn't belong to him) he feels he knows everything abt caucasian dogs.....u gat a really nice dog there,selling it for dat amount is way too cheap in my opinion....i not really a fan of caucasian breeds,i would av gladly bought it.
Don't mind the dude, I was looking forward to confide in him for his views when I'm ready to get a cauc but his ITK theses days is simply annoying. He's the only one with pure cauc in 9ja. Smh 4 him. Next is his insults but who cares

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks I am selling cheap because I need I'm leaving this weekend. It's still available. The person that priced 30k should call back please I didn't save your number.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by oluomoadebayo: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
50 % or not you have a good looking dog.goood luck with your sale
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Chiddex444: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks I have sold it
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Djdamian:
I have been a dog and CO person on NL long before the Pet section was created, check my record before yapping nonsense.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Apitch:

Don't mind the dude, I was looking forward to confide in him for his views when I'm ready to get a cauc but his ITK theses days is simply annoying. He's the only one with pure cauc in 9ja. Smh 4 him. Next is his insults but who cares
I was only been honest with him, there are many fake Vets out there who mislead people into buying mutt and his Vet turn out to be one of the many crooked Vets out there.
The only CO trait in that pup is the fur.
The legs, paws and head are that of a GSD.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by oluomoadebayo: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2014
chucky234:
I was only been honest with him, there are many fake Vets our there who mislead people into buying mutt and his Vet turn out to be one of the many crooked Vets out there.
The only CO trait in that pup is the fur, the legs, paws and head are that of a GSD.

I'm expecting you to post your pure breed adult CS for us to see and back it up with proof. I know you said you are selling for someone but I would love to see yours and how the dog looks like.

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I'm expecting you to post your pure breed adult CS for us to see and back it up with proof. I know you said you are selling for someone but I would love to see yours and how the dog looks like.
My first CO I got in Serbia from Dejan was hit by my neighbour's car some months back and died on the spot, my male (got from Tochukwu Alakwe in Jos) is just 4 months old and the female I bought from the litters I'm presently is 3 months plus.
You will see them when they are due for public appearance on NL
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Magpies(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2014
@chucky234,plz u aint a dna mach!ne dat rate a dog purity,am sick nd tired of seeing dat crap on NL.hw cn sme1 jst say a dog is 50%,nd 2 ur purebred dogs,i cn only take ur word 4 it buh u gat no prove,if i may ask plz du u hav ur pedigree certificate?

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by oluomoadebayo: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2014
chucky234:
My first CO I got in Serbia from Dejan was hit by my neighbour's car some months back and died on the spot, my male (got from Tochukwu Alakwe in Jos) is just 4 months old and the female I bought from the litters I'm presently is 3 months plus.
You will see them when they are due for public appearance on NL

Excuse upon excuse and you are criticizing everyone with dogs on here. I don't even think you have a dog .

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Excuse upon excuse and you are criticizing everyone with dogs on here. I don't even think you have a dog .
Like I said check my record, got my very dog in 1988 and I have owned various other dogs since then.
I bought a Lhasa pup for my daughter from a nlander in October, how much is a CO that you think I dont own a dog?
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Magpies:
@chucky234,plz u aint a dna mach!ne dat rate a dog purity,am sick nd tired of seeing dat crap on NL.hw cn sme1 jst say a dog is 50%,nd 2 ur purebred dogs,i cn only take ur word 4 it buh u gat no prove,if i may ask plz du u hav ur pedigree certificate?
And you dumbly expect me to read this repulsive debris you heaped above, write sensibly next time.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Magpies(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
hey scrawny kid,am nt here 2 pick up a fight wif u,buh d way u write shows hw pathetic u are,plz,show urz ur purebred caucasian<no offence>wif deir paperz cuz u acting lyk u hav d best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by oluomoadebayo: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
chucky234:
Like I said check my record, got my very dog in 1988 and I have owned various other dogs since then.
I bought a Lhasa pup for my daughter from a nlander in October, how much is a CO that you think I dont own a dog?

I'm not talking about price but you keep criticizing other dogs and no one is good except yours.

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I'm not talking about price but you keep criticizing other dogs and no one is good except yours.
I dont critise good thing bro.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Magpies:
hey scrawny kid,am nt here 2 pick up a fight wif u,buh d way u write shows hw pathetic u are,plz,show urz ur purebred caucasian<no offence>wif deir paperz cuz u acting lyk u hav d best.
Imagine this half-baked birdbrain who cant even measure up to my gateman refers to me as kid, what a discombobulated chronic goon.

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
why are the both of you derailing this guy's thread?
if you guys know so much about dogs, why don't you just create your own threads instead of arguing in someone else's.
na waa o

@OP, since you are coming to the east, can you bring the dog with you? i stay in owerri and i would like to buy it if you'll sell for 30k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Cross A GSD With A Nigerian Local Dog Or Basenji / Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) / All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.