Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k (16696 Views)

5 Months + Few Days OLD PEDIGREE Male Caucasian Orvchaka 4Sale (Pics). / SOLD-Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd Semi-Adult Dog For Quick Sale (female). Photos. / German Shepherd/beabull N Rottweiler Puppies (2 Months Old) For Sale-08077419869 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Magpies(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Apitch:

Ur case is critical
plz nd plz am nt in ma ryt mood of arguing,letz jst close it here d op haz sold hiz dog tenkz
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

[b][/b]

Well well well!

I actually thought I'd let this slide but I thnk ill say somethng, and ill make it brief.

If u had read my first post, I said noman is an island, and I learn here everyday. And if from the little I know I can't impact orshare on NL, its all nothing

I started breeding 2007, tho I've had dogs all my life. I even still have one boerboel in maiduguri whr I servedcheesy

Its not the amounts of breeds you have bred that matters but how well you have maintained the standard of a particular breed.

If I was wrong in anyway, u could as well correct me. But if u knw less about dogs then u can't say if one is an expert or not. Which I'm not and didn't claim to be.

Mr. Jerry, I respect everyone. And I'm a very jovial person. Plus I stay as far away from trouble.

Pls, if you knw more about dogs(especially boerboels) ill love to learn. Drop ur contact or pin. Learning is life.

Thanks
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Magpies:
chucky plz post d pics of ur dogs,nd if u do nt,dunt u eva discriminate or insult people bout deir dogs,am warning u.Nd plz stay as far away 4rm me.prodeegee,i'l advice u 2 join a CS group online nd learn mre 4rm foreign experts,datz jst wat i hav 4 u
And where did this pest crawled from, I'm a member of Dog Lovers Community, Boerboel Club, Buy and Sell dogs, Serbia Rotweiler and CO club and Kenya Boerboel club on Facebook.
Next time you open your stinking gutter to mention my name be ready for me, imbec¡le.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Apitch:
@Prodeegee! Like Djdamian said, it's not about what he said but the attitude, if u read my first post, I learnt a lot from him and he was like my reference for standard CO but when he criticises a dog that the owner initialy said the vet acknowledged it's crossed, u ask urself why the unneccessary talk
@meatpie if I talk dog with U again make I half, U know nothing and U don't want to know! Enjoy ur ignorance
I didnt critise the said dog bro, he said a Vet told him that the CO is 70% and I said no 50%.
The Vet lied to him and someone had to tell him, I did no wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:
Prodegee,Magpies,And Chucky

The Sooner You Three Stop Acting Like Canine Experts The lesser You Get Troubled Or Insulted.

Cause The Truth Is None Of You Are.
And what is your definition of expert?
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Prodeegee:

Helloooo,

Who do we have here?
Imagine that nobody talking about dog expert.....
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by oluomoadebayo: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
Imagine that nobody talking about dog expert.....

We are here to disagree to agree.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

God bless you bro...you said it all.

I don't even get crossed. smiley
chucky...slow pedal. Its a matter of understanding.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

[b]Listen Mr,you quoted me and still misunderstood everything I said,the statement I made was a sincere advice,and your ignorantly telling me to prove I know moreThat's just a typical behaviour,I must say,you mentioned experience and vast knowledge,prodeegee how many breeds have you bred and how many times too??,the truth is people just come up and call themselves breeders when they do not know what makes breeders breeders,have you bred dogs for more than 3 years,you can't just own a pair of dogs and when you breed them and have puppies for sale you call yourself a breeder,prodeegee I'm sure you own dogs but I'm sure you've not bred for more than 3 years,chucky your just a dog lover with a huge interest in Caucasians,magpies I think your someone that has no interest in dogs,but probably got a pair of mongrels you call gsds for making profit.

Now my advice remains the same,do not act like canine experts cause the truth is your NOT.

frankly I don't care how you see all I've said but I'm sure it's the truth.

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.[/b]
I'm not just a dog lover bro,I study and spend time with dogs daily since 1988 when I had my first dog (a Golden Retriever). My grandfather had a giant GSD and I was the only one who cared and loved that GSD for 14 he lived.
I have owned six different breed since 1988 Rot, Mastif and Boerboel, I'm not just about CO and I'm currently planing to get a Great Pyrenee from Hungary.
I got vast knowledge of any of the breed I have owned and many others I admired like the Presa, Chow Chow, Inu and Kuvasz.
Except you have another definition of the word "EXPERT", you and I can dig it out in a new thread to know who is more knowledgeable about dogs.
If you cant go one-on-one with me on a bout then shut the fvck up.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Once again God bless you
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chucky234, jeremiahugezu, magpies, apitch, let's not turn this to a Mr.know diss. Sorry if I've offended anyone here. But we all can't sleep and face dsame sides, as the yorubas will say. The good thing is, the dog is in safe hands so this thread's continuity is like chelsea fans killing themselves at agege cos mikel didn't score a penalty.

Let's forget this argument so the next argument can surface...lol
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I'm one of the pioneers of this section bro, I and Dasparow were creating threads for dogs long before this section was born and there is no way I'll act in a way that will bring the Pet section down.
I was only trying to let the guy know that his Vet lied to him, someone had to tell him.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
I'm not just a dog lover bro,I study and spend time with dogs daily since 1988 when I had my first dog (a Golden Retriever). My grandfather had a giant GSD and I was the only one who cared and loved that GSD for 14 he lived.
I have owned six different breed since 1988 Rot, Mastif and Boerboel, I'm not just about CO and I'm currently planing to get a Great Pyrenee from Hungary.
I got vast knowledge of any of the breed I have owned and many others I admired like the Presa, Chow Chow, Inu and Kuvasz.
Except you have another definition of the word "EXPERT", you and I can dig it out in a new thread to know who is more knowledgeable about dogs.
If you cant go one-on-one with me on a bout then shut the fvck up.

It's a good thing.

What's your Facebook name
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:
Chucky234, jeremiahugezu, magpies, apitch, let's not turn this to a Mr.know diss. Sorry if I've offended anyone here. But we all can't sleep and face dsame sides, as the yorubas will say. The good thing is, the dog is in safe hands so this thread's continuity is like chelsea fans killing themselves at agege cos mikel didn't score a penalty.

Let's forget this argument so the next argument can surface...lol
LMAO....
Chelsea no fit even try am give Mikel penalty to play na.

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Well well well!

I actually thought I'd let this slide but I thnk ill say somethng, and ill make it brief.

If u had read my first post, I said noman is an island, and I learn here everyday. And if from the little I know I can't impact orshare on NL, its all nothing

I started breeding 2007, tho I've had dogs all my life. I even still have one boerboel in maiduguri whr I servedcheesy

Its not the amounts of breeds you have bred that matters but how well you have maintained the standard of a particular breed.

If I was wrong in anyway, u could as well correct me. But if u knw less about dogs then u can't say if one is an expert or not. Which I'm not and didn't claim to be.

Mr. Jerry, I respect everyone. And I'm a very jovial person. Plus I stay as far away from trouble.

Pls, if you knw more about dogs(especially boerboels) ill love to learn. Drop ur contact or pin. Learning is life.

Thanks

Since 2007?

Aren't you oluwafemi??
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
I'm one of the pioneers of this section bro, I and Dasparow were creating threads for dogs long before this section was born and there is no way I'll act in a way that will bring the Pet section down.
I was only trying to let the guy know that his Vet lied to him, someone had to tell him.

Well said. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. That shouldn't change who u are. So I don't see why ure bothered mr chucky
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

It's a good thing.

What's your Facebook name
Why ask for my fb name, let us dig it here on NL.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Well said. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. That shouldn't change who u are. So I don't see why ure bothered mr chucky
Guy forget matter, when mke I come collect mastiff pup wey you wan dash me na.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
Guy forget matter, when mke I come collect mastiff pup wey you wan dash me na.

Lol...I don tell you. Ur ID card don expire. Renewal na 120k. After that ure entitled to ur puppy
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Lol...I don tell you. Ur ID card don expire. Renewal na 120k. After that ure entitled to ur puppy
Be your broda's keeper na, I go renew my ID next year.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
Why ask for my fb name, let us dig it here on NL.

You claimed to be in Dog Lovers Community, Boerboel Club, Buy and Sell dogs, Serbia Rotweiler and CO club and Kenya Boerboel club on Facebook.

And I happen to be in three out of the five,so lemme see for myself so I can retract my statements.

You said I'm know nothing about canine expertise,I'll show you otherwise on Facebook.

So please your Facebook name
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
Be your broda's keeper na, I go renew my ID next year.

Today is my baby's bday. She turns 3 smiley wetin u go give am?
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Today is my baby's bday. She turns 3 smiley wetin u go give am?
ah congrats bro, say mi hbd to her.
Mke I think of wetin dey special wey I go fit giv her, I go let u knw.
But mke u sha try send my champagne come ooo
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

You claimed to be in Dog Lovers Community, Boerboel Club, Buy and Sell dogs, Serbia Rotweiler and CO club and Kenya Boerboel club on Facebook.

And I happen to be in three out of the five,so lemme see for myself so I can retract my statements.

You said I'm know nothing about canine expertise,I'll show you otherwise on Facebook.

So please your Facebook name
Check the pic on my NL profile, that is same pic on my fb profile.

1 Like

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
Check the pic on my NL profile, that is same pic on my fb profile.

You expect me to start searching around looking for a chucky that has the same profile photo as the one here,I'm not jobless

Seeing the way you are being reluctant it's safe to assume you fabricated everything.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Prodegee You haven't answered my question
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

You expect me to start searching around looking for a chucky that has the same profile photo as the one here,I'm not jobless

Seeing the way you are being reluctant it's safe to assume you fabricated everything.
And you dumbly expect me to give you my full name on a public forum, I can see how sensible you are.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
ah congrats bro, say mi hbd to her.
Mke I think of wetin dey special wey I go fit giv her, I go let u knw.
But mke u sha try send my champagne come ooo

Chai...and I thought u'll say "send me ur account number"

Diaris God oooooo
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:
Prodegee You haven't answered my question

Now what dyu want me to say? My name is prodeegee. That's all that concerns you on NL. No offence tho.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
And you dumbly expect me to give you my full name on a public forum, I can see how sensible you are.

Oluwafemi is your full name

Nonsense,you claim to be breeder since 2007 for that matter,and you also advertise dogs for sale and your scared of putting your name here??

If your not transparent,how will people trust you??
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Now what dyu want me to say? My name is prodeegee. That's all that concerns you on NL. No offence tho.

Wow I already have you on Facebook
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

Wow I already have you on Facebook

Wow..isn't that a miracle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Cross A GSD With A Nigerian Local Dog Or Basenji / Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) / All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.