Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k (16694 Views)

5 Months + Few Days OLD PEDIGREE Male Caucasian Orvchaka 4Sale (Pics). / SOLD-Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd Semi-Adult Dog For Quick Sale (female). Photos. / German Shepherd/beabull N Rottweiler Puppies (2 Months Old) For Sale-08077419869 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

Oluwafemi is your full name Funny

I just added you on Facebook
WHAT ?
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Chai...and I thought u'll say "send me ur account number"

Diaris God oooooo
hahaha no worry I go send something across bro.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
WHAT ?

Wasn't referring to you
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Wow..isn't that a miracle?

I knew it was you before u knew it was Me.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

Wasn't referring to you
ok bro.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

I knew it was you before u knew it was Me.

Is that so,why did you claim you started breeding since 2007??
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
ok bro.

Still waiting for your Facebook name..
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chucky234, jeremiahugezu, prodeegee...officially hijacked a thread on nairaland. This should make frontpage
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

Is that so,why did you claim you started breeding since 2007??

Lol...ure talking like my grandfather. U knw ds is a claim how? Cos i opened facebook 2014? Or cos my nameis oluwafemi
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Lol...ure talking like my grandfather. U knw ds is a claim how? Cos i opened facebook 2014? Or cos my nameis oluwafemi

I asked 16 lagos breeders about you
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

Still waiting for your Facebook name..
Wasup with you and fb ?
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:
Chucky234, jeremiahugezu, prodeegee...officially hijacked a thread on nairaland. This should make frontpage
Epic
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
smiley chucky...ur name sounds like 'shoki'
Ibadan tone...
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
Wasup with you and fb ?

Hez a brother to zuckerberg.

I neva evn knew upto 16breeders know me in lag. He helped me make a research. I'm impressed.

And if u like come an say all 16 didntknow me...I knw ya lying
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

I never even knew upto 16 lagos breeders knew me. Bros u try o. Thanks for d publicity. Nw lemme break this down to you mr jerry,

2007 - 2010 successfully bred two gsds (fendy and spiky) at ogun state whr I grew up. spiky died 2009 from a gunshot. Fendy was sold when I was transferred to maiduguri.

2010. I got a boerboel puppy and a rott and took to maiduguri. Came Back without them and later left it with my landlord as he loved d dogs.

2012 I was transferred back to lagos and I bought 2 gsds, one boerboel and one samoyed which my vet successfully killed with wrong injections.

February 2013 I bought another boerboel and have been doing boerboels since then.

There wasn't a time of my life i didn't have dogs.

Nw mr jerry, hw many dogs have you?

Nice story but I wasn't there with you and there's nobody here to back your story up,so there's was no point bringing up the story at the first place.

Oh and I never said the breeders I asked Know who you are,but that doesn't matter I won't push further cause at the very least I've seen your real face and your good boerboels.So let's leave this behind us.

I have 26 Caucasian dogs (pups +adults)

I only breed Caucasians but I've owned several other breeds which are too numerous to mention.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

I neva evn knew upto 16breeders know me in lag. He helped me make a research. I'm impressed.

You know chucky personally??
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

Nice story but I wasn't there with you and there's nobody here to back your story up,so there's was no point bringing up the story at the first place.

Oh and I never said the breeders I asked Know who you are,but that doesn't matter I won't push further cause at the very least I've seen your real face and your good boerboels.So let's leave this behind us.

I only breed Caucasians but I've owned several other breeds which are too numerous to mention.

Lol...I knew u would say that.

But lemme draw out 2 points.

I don't have my picture on my facebook profile. Whoever u saw there surely isn't prodeegee.

and aah, u want my backup...maka why na. Choose to believe or not to. Did u know me since uve been on my facebook profile? U didn't even know I had u. That's how I roll bro.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

You know chucky personally??

Nope. Noone here has ever seen prodeegee. Except the ones that board their dogs in my house. But I have a lot of friends and make more everyday on NL.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Lol...I knew u would say that.

But lemme draw out 2 points.

I don't have my picture on my facebook profile. Whoever u saw there surely isn't prodeegee.

and aah, u want my backup...maka why na. Choose to believe or not to. Did u know me since uve been on my facebook profile? U didn't even know I had u. That's how I roll bro.

Not on your Facebook profile,just a post,a guy in blue shirt beside a boerbeol.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seems your "prodegee" account was banned??
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Djdamian:

u don't get it....chucky always feel he has d real deal while others are not pure and all and its not d first thread he's doing dat....d op just wanna sell d dog,he didn't ask any one for his or her opinion of whether his dog is 100percent or not,besides d OP wants to sell d dog for 30k,not like his demanding 200k or more...all u so called pure breed owners should learn to appreciate pets whether dey are from a good bloodline or not...they are animals who need lots of love,care and support and not somting dat needs to be discriminated against.

Sorry to go back but I didn't see this before and I dnt wna leave any stone unturned.

Isn't that one of the things that make nairaland 'nairaland'?

Every man is entitled to his opinion. You said yours and he said his.

If u think he's wrong, prove him wrong.

And we're all cool.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

Hmmm nice one
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:
smiley chucky...ur name sounds like 'shoki'
Ibadan tone...
Na yankee name na, abi u no knw Chuck Norris for Hollywood in those days.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

26 CO ? Even Tochukwu Alakwe dont have upto 26 CO, expantiate pls.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
26 CO ? Even Tochukwu Alakwe dont have upto 26 CO, expantiate pls.

Who told you he doesn't have up to 26 Caucasianshave you ever been to his kennel??

Anyway like I said I have 26 Caucasians currently(pups + adults)

I'm not going to explain cause somebody that has been with dogs since 1998 should know better.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by prodeegeeDOGS: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chucky, pro'lly 3 or 4 adults and the rest are puppies.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
jeremiahugezu:

Who told you he doesn't have up to 26 Caucasianshave you ever been to his kennel??

Anyway like I said I have 26 Caucasians currently(pups + adults)

I'm not going to explain cause somebody that has been with dogs since 1998 should know better.
Hmmm I comment my reserve.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by chucky234(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:
Maybe 2 adult females and 1 adult male with 23 pups.
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
prodeegeeDOGS:

7 adults actually,5 juveniles and 3 puppy litters
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
chucky234:
Maybe 2 adult females and 1 adult male with 23 pups.

If that could happen to me I'll spell your NL moniker with pups
Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by jeremiahugezu(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Oh and chucky what do you think about this 6months Caucasian puppy

Re: Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k by Apitch(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
I was about saying pishures or I don't f.. Bliv it till I saw one
I don't know why anytime I hear cauc, my ears stands like GSD's!
@Jeremiah! Guy we need to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Cross A GSD With A Nigerian Local Dog Or Basenji / Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) / All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.