Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) (35004 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Human Eating Snake Picture? New Photo Sparks Debate On Social Media (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nairalane: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2014
J
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Spydamannn(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Hahahaha...at last nairaland
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Dreyl(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Nawa o! shocked

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by preetychizzy: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
i dont get it
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by holatin(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
African magic

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2014
menix:

D specie sent to sambisa to deal wiv boko boiz, its frm d family of Ekwensu snakes..

Buh come oo, person wey fight wiv snake for hours mst b useful to d Nigerian Army.
c dis sarcastic mo-fo. pls I've not had breakfast dis morning abeg I cant laugh...

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Deliverance straigth

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by coffeessss: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2014
hello

Recommended links:

海外升學
ERP
lapo尊貴美容
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by condralbede(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Olusanya333:
P
P for painter.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Olusanya333(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2014
condralbede:
P for painter.
No P for Peter
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Pajames4all: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by thaoriginator: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2014
The snake's name is NAGINATU, I know her.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Beennkumar(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2014
shocked embarassed
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Some people are just plain wicked,what manner of human will want to cause another human pain in her marriage through an evil gift in the guise of bedsheet? and if the mission of scattering the lady's marriage was accomplished,wuld it have brought the evil culprit everlasting joy? Thank God for the happy ending of victory through her younger brother… Shame unto evil doers!!!

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by condralbede(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Olusanya333:
No P for Peter
grin cheesy I thought its actually P for panther!
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Looks like a typical carpet viper....very poisonous.

And it might have entered the house through a hiding place. Better check the house for holes and other entry points.

My parents used to have snake issues in their current residence. Thank God....no bites or otherwise.

p.s...Snakes are not ''evil'' perse.....and their venom may be very useful in a lot of medical applications...anti-venom for one!
thanks for your details, very useful. Thumbs up bro
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2014
preetychizzy:
i dont get it
how?
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2014
enkay4love:
Some people are just plain wicked,what manner of human will want to cause another human pain in her marriage through an evil gift in the guise of bedsheet? and if the mission of scattering the lady's marriage was accomplished,wuld it have brought the evil culprit everlasting joy? Thank God for the happy ending of victory through her younger brother… Shame unto evil doers!!!
. Thank you sister. Only God can protect us from the wickedness of men. And i pray that God will watch over all of us.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
thaoriginator:
The snake's name is NAGINATU, I know her.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha,, how come you knw her? Hahahahahahaha , i dey suspect you oo
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
battled for several hours
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Pajames4all:
Holy ghost fire
fire! Fire!! Fire!!! MFM uploading straight.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
coffeessss:
hello
hi
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
My take on dis issue:
-I don't know Trendy Beauty Outlet. The OP just succeded in making me know it (publicity stunt)
-The OP is probably the writer of the poorly written story.
-The story is very confusing.
-u fought a snake for several hours? Hmm... bros u can lie o!
-The MOD that moved dis to d front page deserves a query.
- I deserve a Ban to have commented on dis thread

2 Likes

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by folu4real(f): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Francon:
Na wa o... while will I take bedsheet as a gift? Many things are happening and APC are to be blamed!

What does politics has to do with this. Use ur brain naaaaa
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by cold(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Nigerians will believe anything...chai na wa o! I tire for una abeg
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by thaoriginator: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Businessnaija:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha,, how come you knw her? Hahahahahahaha , i dey suspect you oo
I was once in the secret coven before I escape by the grace of God oluwa wa amin lipsrsealed
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by ceejayluv(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Super story.... So na the bed sheet attract the evil serpent abi? ... Take that to Africa Magic...
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by BrokenTV: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
battled for several hours
I couldn't stop laughing after reading the part of where they battled for hours. The person that cook this story needs to be tied under mango tree.

1 Like

Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by Adeiza4real(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
how una take know, the snake confence?
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by juman(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Stupidity at the highest.

That is a small snake.

There are cases we killed even bigger snakes in our house and we only think of how to prevent any other snake from entering not thinking of enemy attack.

Enemy attack ko, opposition attack ni. Nonsense.
Re: MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) by fireforfire: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Snake peper soup tins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.