Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend (35936 Views)

Davido's New Adorable Photos With Daughter / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Truman155(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2014
Yoruba girls be like
ToyozzieTohBad:
ok
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Yello1(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2014
mikel dis mikel dat,when wil mikel be free frm naija people hand
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2014
Beautiful
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
If I no marry white girl make I know why
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Sharap. What has Igbo girls got to do with this? As if your tribe girls wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be with him.

It's not a must that you should comment.

Nairalanders being obsessed with Igbos since 2005.
are you in your period? #justasking.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

are you in your period? #justasking.
Badly, I'm not a female. Oniranu jati jati angry

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by AlphaDibia(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Ok o.. every time I look around, na oyibo woman and one rich black guy. Think am again bros
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2014
grin
FrancisTony:

Sharap. What has Igbo girls got to do with this? As if your tribe girls wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be with him.

Okoko bi oko!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by chukist: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2014
Back pas master! Remember divorce and sharing formula of ur wealth over there
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Pajames4all: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2014
I DEY JEALOUSE HERE O
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2014
12/18/2014 11:20AM No fnck was handed out dis time...
Truman155:
Yoruba girls be like
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by fresh360(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Y Not get sumtin new. Dis news is like 2 months ago... Jeezz
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by fharmah(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2014
I am tire of every story revolving around dis dude
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by fharmah(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2014
I am tire of every story revolving around dis dude
So wat e has a white girl friend e isn't d 1st nigerian to av a white babe
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by miqos02(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
ok, they will make a nice couple

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Girlfriend ko, womanfriend ni. Why don't they get married and live a decent responsible family life like his mates. His parents may not be happy seeing these types of pictures. Parents want to have grandchildren especially those from Mikel's part of Nigeria. Am I right?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by izikjon(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Don't dull mikel
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Pajames4all: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
hmmm

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Fresia01(f): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
una still dey do boyfriend things wen me and seun don dey plan our wedding

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by LoveMEBaby(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2014
AdexAbbey:
Na God go punish the poster above me for depriving me the opportunity to be FTC... Amen!

*Crying*

Quote me & die!
smh!!! werrey rey oooooo
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by tola9ja: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by AdexAbbey(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2014
LoveMEBaby:
smh!!! werrey rey oooooo

Shaking ur big head? U wan make e fall?

#OPONU#
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Aww they are so cute
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Calebosko(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
If a woman leaves a man with vision for a
man with television,soon she'll watch the
man with vision on her husband's
television.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Adeiza4real(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mr. Obi the lover boy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by drealnamdy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
*in flavour's voice* Ebidos'ie ona'ato cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by DonDiego(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I m sure they ll soon send witches after her.
Last Bullet
That Russian gal is among the most luckiest b itches in the world.
One of the best thing to happen to a white gal is to marry a black man.
We know how to really take care of women plus including giving her sweet thick bulala on bed.

Ogbeni, na wa o. Na so dem dey speak am for France too?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Oga calm down joor! Me sef I be ibo Buh we all knw dis is a normal joke.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by cheatmastergerr(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
That's cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Hilles(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
seems like this boy is forgetting about his career already and now making post retirement plans
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mikel Obi keeps shattering what's left of Nigerian girls heart with these pics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video) / Patience Ozokwor Wows In Ankara Maxi Gown With A White Shirt & Black Belt / Where Is Sky B. .dead or alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.