Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend (35955 Views)

Davido's New Adorable Photos With Daughter / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
High five......One billion likes
FrancisTony:

Sharap. What has Igbo girls got to do with this? As if your tribe girls wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be with him.

It's not a must that you should comment.

Nairalanders being obsessed with Igbos since 2005.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by sukkot: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
colo-mentality still dey worry this one. he is amazed he has a white girlfriend.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by hensben(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
hausa lady be like... grin
Chillisauce:
Aww they are so cute
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Ashyrule: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obi wan use Nylon pack few tins wey go remain commot for London grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by hensben(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
igbo girls be like.... grin
phinerd:
High five......One billions likes
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Forwetinnah: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
The deal isn't complete until she buys Chelsea FC for him. Shiooor!!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by thaoriginator: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
O boy these guys dem go don bleeps themselves tire. cry
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by thaoriginator: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
phinerd:
High five......One billions likes
you're only entitle to one like ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by yungcyrus(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
AdexAbbey:
Na God go punish the poster above me for depriving me the opportunity to be FTC... Amen!

*Crying*

Quote me & die!
hahahaha, sorry pal...i feel ya pain
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by nice4igbo: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
russian thing wan kill our brother chaaaaa
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
tongue
thaoriginator:
you're only entitle to one like ma'am.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
smiley
hensben:
igbo girls be like.... grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by RaeMystix: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
You can't help who you fall in love with...Good luck to them.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by thaoriginator: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
phinerd:
tongue
*kisses her n bites her tongue a bit*
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by ipleddge: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Sharap. What has Igbo girls got to do with this? As if your tribe girls wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be with him.

It's not a must that you should comment.

Nairalanders being obsessed with Igbos since 2005.
Oga calm down this is not bigotry comment,Mikel is Igbo and he is expected to marry his tribe
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by scarffield(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
dmjinc:
cool
oga remove dat SUNSHADE jor...make i c ur face!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by queebeediva(f): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Meeh the girl is super fine + our own nigerian mikel oboy ibo chick are still wondering ow it happens
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by NobleAky(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
See eeh i donblivit......in apostle Thomas voice****not until i see her kpekus and insert my joystick into it will i bliv she has kpekus***
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by aviazuva: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mikel and his delay in everything!!!
Why waste time with pictures
Go for the kill for another Obama before the witches in your village wake upoooo
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by clevvermind(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
how does white puccy looks like?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by LoveMEBaby(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Shaking ur big head? U wan make e fall?

#OPONU#
hahaaaaaaaa see dis #Oloriburuku oooooooooo, see as u b lyk all those militant. Wetin u come be #HammerHeadOfHorror ba
#IDIOTTTTTTTT. See as e black.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice one! cool cool cool cool
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by wtfCode: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
White pu ssy
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Igbo girls would be like " why can't mikel marry us, are we not beautiful ",
Note-- mikel is not looking for liabilities, he is looking for assets..

Congratz mikel

OH GOSH... I can't believe am FTC, sorry for the poster below me, i am currently the chief executive general overseer of MTN corporation and a special adviser to the president on women affairs that was why i took over this position...
I want the d.j to play for me terry G - free madness... I am not mad oo, but there is something that is telling me that mr mad is my twin brother, anyhow d.j play the song sharply... TENKS
Russian girls assets??You better be kidding me.I don't even talk to them because there is no much difference between them and Nigerian girls......Just the colour variations.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
DonDiego:

Ogbeni, na wa o. Na so dem dey speak am for France too?
France student, how are you?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by otiigba1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
terrimatix:
Russian girls assets??You better be kidding me.I don't even talk to them because there is no much difference between them and Nigerian girls......Just the colour variations.
the difference is this Russian girl's father is a billionaire tongue so mikel i suspect is golddiging perharps, thats if they (russians) dont con him of his own asset or render him useless
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by LEAFLET(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
The only problem with you is your inferiority complex mikel,,,No wonder you can never perform to your full potential..You should look at drogba and see how he carries himself...Your worshiping of white skins has just being confirmed by this..You are a black man no matter how you see it..All the best though!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by isalegan2: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Igbo girls would be like " why can't mikel marry us, are we not beautiful ",
Note-- mikel is not looking for liabilities, he is looking for assets..

Nonsense! Who liked your post? angry
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend by shady16: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Guess we should be expecting another celebrity engagement announcement soon.
Nigerian footballer Mikel Obi shared an adorable photo where he was cozy with a beautiful lady.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/nigerian-footballer-mikel-obi-shares-adorable-photo-girlfriend/

When are you goin to share yours, Mr. man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Soldier Who Beat Up Baba Fryo Is An Imposter, Has Been Arrested (Pictures) / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.