Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Am Sick And Tired - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Sick And Tired (470 Views)

Am Sick Of Nairaland / I Am Sick Of The Tribalism In Nairaland / Am Sick And Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Sick And Tired by nnamso(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2014
I’m sick of people buying things they don’t want just to impress the people they don’t like.

And I’m tired of the media pushing these ugly African models

Trying to convince me they exotic when they just plain ugly

There’s not only one type of black beauty.

I’m sick of people sitting down complaining that there is no job.

I’m tired of girls thinking that being attractive is an occupation.

I’m sick of Ghanaians still hating on Nigerians when we are suppose to be united.

I’m sick of ladies having fake ass, fake breast, fake looks, and fake accent just to impress me.

And I want to smack people who don’t even realize Nigeria is a country and Africa is a continent.

I’m sick and tired of power outbreak in Nigeria.

I’m sick of police saying that bail is free, when I just paid 50,000 Naira in exchanged for his release and I was given no receipt.

And I’m sick of people bragging about the ghetto
the ghetto’s a situation we supposed to be getting out of not embracing.

And I’m sick of everybody trying to be in the entertainment industry
because soon, there’ll be no audience just a bunch of monkeys on stage dancing.

I’m still sick; I think I need panadol, what are your sick of?

written by Nnamso A. @nnamso_

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast / Culpable In Boko Haram Insurgency – Northern Governors / Welcome To 2015:happy Newyear To All Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.