Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty (21508 Views)

The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by yazach: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am still waiting for a direct answer to the op

What I noticed is that some people are trying to derail the topic, instead of addressing the op's question, they are changing it to other religion

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by GooseBaba: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:
this is very simple, the op accused God of murdering innocent people, and keep for Himself 32.000 virgin, I ask him, what was the reason God order for there killing , the op give a verse deu 20:16 and he stop in verse 17 ,why? Because verse 18 say the reason God order for their killing, they were teaching the isrealite the way of idol worshipping and to sacrifice sons to there gods.

The tribe of benjamin are diminishing from israel because they did evil in the sight of they Lord,they killed a innocent girl,then the rest of the tribe of israel go against them and make a vow never to give the tribe of benjamin there women for marriage,but when the tribe of benjamin repent the other tribe were afraid to break the vow they made to God(they vow never to give the tribe of benjamin wives) instead they attack the cannanite and size there virgin keep 32.000 virgin for the tribe of benjamin. To know the whole story read here
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges+19-21

You keep exposing the foolishness of your god..

Answer simple question "what did your god do with 32 virgins " instead you are trying to link african science with arabian super story...

Then you posted a link that shows the chosen people of your god that went to war because their fellow isrealites wanted to rape a man, but after persuasion they decided to rape a young woman to death.

They were angry because a concubine that belongs to one of theirs was raped to death, and your god bless them in battle. But they see nothing wrong in kidnapping other people's daughters and raping them in the name of marriage..

It shows Yahweh and allah have no respect for women folks.. They are vultures of the same madness.

Smh.... Meanwhile, death to Islam and Christianity in Nigeria ashe..!!
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
GooseBaba:

You keep exposing the foolishness of your god..

Answer simple question "what did your god do with 32 virgins " instead you are trying to link african science with arabian super story...

Then you posted a link that shows the chosen people of your god that went to war because their fellow isrealites wanted to rape a man, but after persuasion they decided to rape a young woman to death.

They were angry because a concubine that belongs to one of theirs was raped to death, and your god bless them in battle. But they see nothing wrong in kidnapping other people's daughters and raping them in the name of marriage..

It shows Yahweh and allah have no respect for women folks.. They are vultures of the same madness.

Smh.... Meanwhile, death to Islam and Christianity in Nigeria ashe..!!
1. Quote the verse that say 32.000(not 32) virgin is for God.
2. It was not God that send them to go and capture this virgin, they don't want to break there vow because their brother( benjamin tribe) is diminish from israel, they lay wait for the daughters of shilloh before they capture them.

The op confused all of you guys, he select some verses from deutoronomy that state the judgment against the moab and miss it with the verses from judges that say the children of isreal captured virgin, unknown to the op,it was not God that send the isrealite to captured the virgins,they did it to saved the last tribe of benjamin,deutorunomy was talking about the judgment of idol worshippers.

For the sake of sincerity, reason with me, the op is trekking you guys,you are bigger than this bros. Read the book of deutorunomy and judges , you find out that they are talking difference thing,I ask him to provide verse that say God want the 32 virgin but he could not. Thank you for your time.

The op can deceive anybody that is not scriptural sound, BUT NOT ME.
Unfollow thread.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
yazach:
I am still waiting for a direct answer to the op

What I noticed is that some people are trying to derail the topic, instead of addressing the op's question, they are changing it to other religion
provide the verse that say God want 32 virgin as the op say.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by yazach: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:
provide the verse that say God want 32 virgin as the op say.

Read it from the OP it is clearly quoted undecided
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
yazach:

lol. Copy and paste it for me.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by GooseBaba: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:

2. It was not God that send them to go and capture this virgin, they don't want to break there vow because their brother( benjamin tribe) is diminish from israel, they lay wait for the daughters of shilloh before they capture them.

The op confused all of you guys, he select some verses from deutoronomy that state the judgment against the moab and miss it with the verses from judges that say the children of isreal captured virgin, unknown to the op,it was not God that send the isrealite to captured the virgins,they did it to saved the last tribe of benjamin,deutorunomy was talking about the judgment of idol worshippers.

For the sake of sincerity, reason with me, the op is trekking you guys,you are bigger than this bros. Read the book of deutorunomy and judges , you find out that they are talking difference thing,I ask him to provide verse that say God want the 32 virgin but he could not. Thank you for your time.

Unfollow thread.

I thought you unfollowed..... Lol...

Meanwhile, there is no such thing as scripturally sound" you are simply deluding yourself. All the people you quote and read about in your scriptures never quoted scriptures.

No where in the bible was the bible ever quoted by the characters in the bible. So my friend you are on a very long thing...
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
This will be the last time i'll be replying you on this issue, you have'nt address the primary issue of this thread.

malvisguy212:
[s] this were your foolishness begin, abraham live in cannan, they would have here the message of God from abraham,why did they then decided to worship idol? Are you in support of ther idolatry? Am very sure you are in support of the deed of this people becaus why dint you quote verse [/s]

Still yet i stated in my previous post that it killing them all including little childrens should never be the answer, you may say out of you stupidity that sons and daughters of idol worshipper will still be an idol worshipper...but what will you say of Abraham atleast his father were hardcore idol worshippers...Tell me the reason why childrens/babies head should be snashed to the tree.

18 of that book of Here is vere 18. 18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God.

These people are living on their land, whatever they are doing or worshipping should not be of anybodys concern, God can send his prophet to preach to them, and the little people that would hearken to his word will do so. i asked you a quwstion the other time you didnt answer it. i said what essence are those prophets sent to some generations in the past are they sent to preach to those who love God alone amd not those who do not? why is it that prophets were sent upon prophets if not to people who are not ready for God.? Were those prophets sent to kill idol worshippers?

[s] 'You open your mouth and called this people innocent, wonder shall never end, not surprising muhammed sanction the practices of paganism in islam. [/s]

You are very stup1d...for your head is impervous to correction undecided

Fvcktard angry

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:
and I repeat quote the verse that say 32 virgin is for God or bow your head in sham.

You are either stup1d or dull to the extent that you cant read the chapter and verse i provided for you the other time. Since you find it so very hard that you can't comprehend the OP i told you to read Numbers 31:40 and tell me what the tribute to the lord his and what he did with them.

Meanwhile, those animals that was his oown share non of you have so far tell me whay he did with them, i only guess/assume that he roast or fry them...can you please tell me what he did with them mr. malvisguy212?

[s] Don't worry am busy now, I will come and give you the detail why God ask them to keep the virgin,the tribe of banjamin are the last tribe, they did evil in the sight of they Lord,even there brother from other tribe war against the benjamine tribe infact in judges the other brothers of isreal swon to the lord never to give the banjamin tribe there women for marraige. but saul reconcile them and the pray to God for forgiveness, but because they have swon to God they don't want to break there vow so they pray to God and God other them to take the virgin of the reprobate nation, do you know the meaning of reprobat? A nation that has been judge, no amount of preaching can set there mind straight(just like you). The 32.000 virgin are for the benjamin tribe [/s]

I don't know where you got this^^ from undecided

We are talking about the midianites here and not benjamin.

We are talking about the 32virgins tribute of the bible God and not one 32000.

Are you this dull

[s] You come here to misinterprete the bible, ye son of perdition. God will judge you because you called Him murderer of innocent soul. [/s]

Irrelevant.

I did'nt call God a muderer of innocent soul, rather your bible attributed it to him, your bible alleged that God was given 32virgins..and ii ask what he was going to do with them, is that too hard to comprehend

You need to go back for O'level

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:

No doubt you are just too dull, and your name is mumu undecided, who is talking about 32,000 virgins. you need to go for a lobotomy for you are serious suffering from minimal brain dysfunction.

The OP is clear enough for anybody carrying a viable brain, but fir dullards like you, its a no no...smh.

We are not talking about any benjamin, open your eyes mooncalf undecided

Same old shii...open you bible to Number 31:to the end undecided

I've not deceive anybody here, those other guys are even much more knowledgeable than you.

Unfollow thread.

grin grin please don't go, this thread was opened because of you amd you havent fulfil your promise of clearing my doubts

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
yazach:

Anybody reading that guys comment will see how retarde.d he is. Truly "not everybody carrying head around has a viable brain in it"

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No doubt you are just too dull, and your name is mumu undecided, who is talking about 32,000 virgins. you need to go for a lobotomy for you are serious suffering from minimal brain dysfunction.

The OP is clear enough for anybody carrying a viable brain, but fir dullards like you, its a no no...smh.

We are not talking about any benjamin, open your eyes mooncalf undecided

I've not deceive anybody here, those other guys are even much more knowledgeable than you.

grin grin please don't go, this thread was opened because of you amd you havent fulfil your promise of clearing my doubts
all this insult YET no verse that say 32 virgin is for GOD?
You quote number 31:28 and left out 29 how do you expect us to know who will had the 32 virgin?
Num 31:29.29take it from their half and give it to Eleazar the
priest, as an offering to the LORD.

(28) And levy a tribute unto the Lord.—Literally, and
thou shalt lift up (or, heave), &c. The portion
assigned to the priests, which was taken from the
prey that fell to the lot of the warriors, and which is
described in Numbers 31:29 as “the heave offering
of the Lord,” was one-five-hundredth part of the
maidens and of the cattle which had fallen to their
share. The maidens were probably employed as
slaves, and the cattle used for the maintenance of
the priests. Inasmuch, then, as the entire booty
consisted of 32,000 maidens, 675,000 small cattle,
72,000 oxen, and 61,000 asses, the portion which fell
to the lot of the 12,000 warriors was 16,000
maidens, 337,500 sheep and goats, 36,000 oxen, and
30,500 asses, of which the portion of the priests was
32 maidens, 675 sheep and goats, 72 oxen, and 61
asses.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You are either stup1d or dull to the extent that you cant read the chapter and verse i provided for you the other time. Since you find it so very hard that you can't comprehend the OP i told you to read Numbers 31:40 and tell me what the tribute to the lord his and what he did with them.

Meanwhile, those animals that was his oown share non of you have so far tell me whay he did with them, i only guess/assume that he roast or fry them...can you please tell me what he did with them mr. malvisguy212?

I don't know where you got this^^ from undecided

We are talking about the midianites here and not benjamin.

We are talking about the 32virgins tribute of the bible God and not one 32000.

Are you this dull

Irrelevant.

I did'nt call God a muderer of innocent soul, rather your bible attributed it to him, your bible alleged that God was given 32virgins..and ii ask what he was going to do with them, is that too hard to comprehend

You need to go back for O'level
you think you are chatting with a minor here? In the op you quote 3 books deut,judges and number, but now you want to focus on number .

Are you in support of the medinite idols?
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:
all this insult YET no verse that say 32 virgin is for GOD?
You quote number 31:28 and left out 29 how do you expect us to know who will had the 32 virgin?
Num 31:29.29take it from their half and give it to Eleazar the
priest, as an offering to the LORD .

My question is the underlined, and please answer it with a scriptural backing....what will the lord do with those offerings?

Note: i have scripture to backup what was done to them, but you say yours first.

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:
you think you are chatting with a minor here?

Sorry oo, senior man grin

In the op you quote 3 books deut,judges and number, but now you want to focus on number .

I quoted only numbers 31

Get your glasses if you are going blind or visit the nearest optical centre

Are you in support of the medinite idols?

No, but killing them including their children is what i'm against.

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:

My question is the underlined, and please answer it with a scriptural backing....what will the lord do with those offerings?

Note: i have scripture to backup what was done to them, but you say yours first.
dint you read were it say take it from there half and give it to eleazer as an offering to they Lord? All the offering and tithe, do you think God will come down and collect it? There are no passage in the bible that indicate what God will do with offering.however the verse you quote say the offering was for the lord and he gave them to ealizer the priest.infact this verse say God order for food to be in his house,does that mean he is hungry? No bible say God love a cheerful giver ,offering to the God dos not mean God will spend the money but it mean,if your heart is cheerful

Malachi 3:10 “Bring the whole tithe into the
storehouse, so that there may be food in My house,
and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I
will not open for you the windows of heaven and
pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by limamintruth: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:
To fellow muslims in the house, here is another chapter and verses of the bible that the [size=15pt] Quran bashers don't want you to know about [/size] just like the one on the thread below
www.nairaland.com/1896846/what-quran-bashers-dont-want-know

LETS GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT WITHOUT WASTING ANYTIME.

Lets open the alleged holy spirit inspired bible to the book of Numbers chapter 31:

Are you there? okay good, this is what happened.

The bible God was afraid that the midianites will convert the Israelites away from him because of the idolatrous women having consensual sexual relations with the Israelite men and subsequently deceiving them to worship idol/gods different from the bible God.

For these reasons the bible God commanded Moses and the Israelites to MASSACRE the Midianites:

31:1 The Lord said to Moses,

31:2 “Avenge the people of Israel of the Midianites. After that,you will be gathered to your people.”

31:3 So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites and to carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them.

^^What vengeance? what have they done to have deserved to be massacred

31:4 Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” .

And:

31:7 They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man.

31:8 Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword.

31:9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder.

31:10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps.

31:11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals,

31:12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest…

Moses and his israelite jihadist killed every man, and took the women and children as slaves. They then returned to Moses, but he became upset at them for not killing the women and children as well. Only the young virgins fit to be sex slaves were to be kept alive:

31: 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

31:15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them.

31:16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the Lord in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people.

31:17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,

31:18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. .

Then the bible God discusses how to divide up the spoils of war:

31:25 The Lord said to Moses,

31:26: “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads of the community are to count all the people and animals that were captured.

31:27 Divide the spoils between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community.

31:28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the Lord one out of every five hundred, whether persons, cattle, donkeys, sheep or goats.” .

And below was how it was shared between Moses, his Jihadist and the bible God:

31:32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep,

31:33 72,000 cattle,

31:34 61,000 donkeys

31:35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

31:36 The half share of those who fought in the battle was: 337,500 sheep,

31:37 of which the tribute for the Lord was 675;

31:38 36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the Lord was 72;

31:39 30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the Lord was 61;

31:40 [size=15] 16,000 virgins, of which the tribute for the Lord was 32. [/size] .

BIBLE GOD'S SHARE OF THE WAR BOOTY

Sheep = 675

Cattle = 72

Donkey = 61

All these^^ animals we may guess/assume that he was going to either fry them or roast them. Or what do ya'll think

Virgins = 32

[size=15pt] Can somebody please tell me what he was goint to do with these 32virgins [/size]

tag: Malvisguy212, Francistony, petergwu, macelliot, italo, frosbel, dapo777, sbak, bosstTdiamonds, divepen, maamin, an2elect..etcetera.. wink

And how then is it that the followers of 'religion of piss' are the ones adhering to and practising the supposed biblical verses you quoted above @OP? undecided

Rilwayne001:

I quoted only numbers 31
No, but killing them including their children is what i'm against.

But why is it that the followers of the 'religion of piss' are the only ones adhering to these biblical verses you mentioned in our today's world @op

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:
dint you read were it say take it from there half and give it to eleazer as an offering to they Lord?

And i asked what will eleazer do with them since it is an offfering to the Lord?

Meanwhile, it is an offerimg to the lord and not to eleazer.

All the offering and tithe, do you think God will come down and collect it?

Tithe is different in the OT, we read what the bible Gpd did with what he was offered.

[size=13pt] There are no passage in the bible that indicate what God will do with offering. [/size]

Can you please say that again?

I will be right back on this when you say it again

however the verse you quote say the offering was for the lord and he gave them to ealizer the priest.

He gave it to ealizer the priest to do what exactly? is eleazer going to own those 32virgins?

Reading the verse further we see moses amd eleazer offering gold and other valuable goods directly to the Lord

Num 31:52 All the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds that Moses and Eleazar presented as a gift to the LORD weighed 16,750 shekels.

It was presented to the Lord by both Moses and Eleazer the priest..Now if moses and eleazer already presented them to the lord, what then are you telling me that eleazer is now the owner

This^^ automatically means that there is a way other offering were presented to the Lord, and that is what you all have'nt address since yesterday.

For the last time, what did the bible God do with his share of the midianites war booty? especially those virgins.

infact this verse say God order for food to be in his house,does that mean he is hungry?

Where

No bible say God love a cheerful giver ,offering to the God dos not mean God will spend the money but it mean,if your heart is cheerfulMalachi 3:10 “Bring the whole tithe into the
storehouse, so that there may be food in My house,
and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I
will not open for you the windows of heaven and
pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.

We are not talking tithe here undecided
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
limamintruth:

And how then is it that the followers of 'religion of piss' are the ones adhering to and practising the supposed biblical verses you quoted above @OP? undecided But why is it that the followers of the 'religion of piss' are the only ones adhering to these biblical verses you mentioned in our today's world @op

The question is simple, what did the bible God (of which you believe jesus to be among otherwise know as trinity) did with is own share of about 1,000 animals and 32virgins....shikena stop this dribble undecided
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Empiree: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:
To fellow muslims in the house, here is another chapter and verses of the bible that the [size=15pt] Quran bashers don't want you to know about [/size] just like the one on the thread below
www.nairaland.com/1896846/what-quran-bashers-dont-want-know

LETS GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT WITHOUT WASTING ANYTIME.

Lets open the alleged holy spirit inspired bible to the book of Numbers chapter 31:

Are you there? okay good, this is what happened.

The bible God was afraid that the midianites will convert the Israelites away from him because of the idolatrous women having consensual sexual relations with the Israelite men and subsequently deceiving them to worship idol/gods different from the bible God.

For these reasons the bible God commanded Moses and the Israelites to MASSACRE the Midianites:

31:1 The Lord said to Moses,

31:2 “Avenge the people of Israel of the Midianites. After that,you will be gathered to your people.”

31:3 So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites and to carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them.

^^What vengeance? what have they done to have deserved to be massacred

31:4 Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” .

And:

31:7 They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man.

31:8 Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword.

31:9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder.

31:10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps.

31:11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals,

31:12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest…

Moses and his israelite jihadist killed every man, and took the women and children as slaves. They then returned to Moses, but he became upset at them for not killing the women and children as well. Only the young virgins fit to be sex slaves were to be kept alive:

31: 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

31:15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them.

31:16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the Lord in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people.

31:17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,

31:18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. .

Then the bible God discusses how to divide up the spoils of war:

31:25 The Lord said to Moses,

31:26: “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads of the community are to count all the people and animals that were captured.

31:27 Divide the spoils between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community.

31:28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the Lord one out of every five hundred, whether persons, cattle, donkeys, sheep or goats.” .

And below was how it was shared between Moses, his Jihadist and the bible God:

31:32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep,

31:33 72,000 cattle,

31:34 61,000 donkeys

31:35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

31:36 The half share of those who fought in the battle was: 337,500 sheep,

31:37 of which the tribute for the Lord was 675;

31:38 36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the Lord was 72;

31:39 30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the Lord was 61;

31:40 [size=15] 16,000 virgins, of which the tribute for the Lord was 32. [/size] .

BIBLE GOD'S SHARE OF THE WAR BOOTY

Sheep = 675

Cattle = 72

Donkey = 61

All these^^ animals we may guess/assume that he was going to either fry them or roast them. Or what do ya'll think

Virgins = 32

[size=15pt] Can somebody please tell me what he was goint to do with these 32virgins [/size]

tag: Malvisguy212, Francistony, petergwu, macelliot, italo, frosbel, dapo777, sbak, bosstTdiamonds, divepen, maamin, an2elect..etcetera.. wink

You dug them grin

2 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Empiree:
You dug them grin

grin grin Sir...these people don't read their bible before coming to act like an islamic scholar when a thread that has to do with Quran is opened…They need serious lecture on their bible..LMAO

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by kolomax(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Sir...these people don't read their bible before coming to act like an islamic scholar when a thread that has to do with Quran is opened…They need serious lecture on their bible..LMAO
am. Very sure they will twist it. Telling us. Is the old. Testament

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Empiree: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Abio. Na dem sabi.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by smicc: 3:34am On Dec 20, 2014
My Rilwayne001,though I don't like to argue about religion,'cos I don't believe one religion is superior to another,but allow me to clarify without prejudice.there is what is called terminology and the bible has its own,e.g offering something like money,materials,animals etc to God does not mean God will come down to collect them but are actually meant for the representatives(priests) of God cos that is the only portion that belong to them. Therefore the 32 virgins u have been talking about are meant as maids and in some cases to be married off to the sons of the priests after being offered(surrendered) to God.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Empiree: 3:45am On Dec 20, 2014
smicc:
Therefore the 32 virgins u have been talking about are meant as maids and in some cases to be married off to the sons of the priests after being offered(surrendered) to God.
Good enough....let's say you are correct. Will you be kind enough to admonish christian extremists who are hell bent on quoting so called "72 virgins" for dead muslims?. Such statement does not appear in the Quran. They cant find it yet, vehemently adamant on a phrase that only exist in their brain?.

2 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Empiree:
Good enough....let's say you are correct. Will you be kind enough to admonish christian extremists who are hell bent on quoting so called "72 virgins" for dead muslims?. Such statement does not appear in the Quran. They cant find it yet, vehemently adamant on a phrase that only exist in their brain?.

Don't mind that guy, he is trying to defend it in his own opinion, i want malvisguy to talk before i reply him

3 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by yazach: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2014
I am still waiting for someone to explain this:

31:40 16,000 virgins, of which the tribute for the Lord was 32. .

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by yazach: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You get them this time around grin grin grin grin grin
Adeboye can never explain this

I don't think they ever use this verse in their sermon on Sundays

They only blackmail Muslims with their vacuum 72virgins

Now this is a clear cut 32 virgin in their book different from their own fabricated 72 virgin. Malvisguy answer the OP

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by limamintruth: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The question is simple, what did the bible God (of which you believe jesus to be among otherwise know as trinity) did with is own share of about 1,000 animals and 32virgins....shikena stop this dribble undecided

lols grin
You are really pathetic to say the least. I asked you first, so its either you answer my simple question first b4 questioning me also or you hide your miserable head in shame. cool

Anyways if you care to know, your muhammed 'piss be upon him' undecided, has asked me to inform you and your fellow islamists that there are no more virgins in your heaven again ooo grin

Meaning 72 virgins for you exists no more; lol. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2014
yazach:

You get them this time around grin grin grin grin grin
Adeboye can never explain this
I don't think they ever use this verse in their sermon on Sundays
They only blackmail Muslims with their vacuum 72virgins
Now this is a clear cut 32 virgin in their book different from their own fabricated 72 virgin. Malvisguy answer the OP

We have countless verses like that in the alleged holy spirit inspired bible that these guys are ignorant of. This is just a tip of an iceberg.

What amazes me is that these guys are always eager to tell us about some fairy 72virgins. Guess they forgot their God **though attributed to him** of which they believed jesus is a member was offered 32virgins.
Smh
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2014
limamintruth:

You are really pathetic to say the least. I asked you first, so its either you answer my simple question first b4 questioning me also or you hide your miserable head in shame.

I won't allow you divert/derail our attention away from the primary aim/discussion of the OP..
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by limamintruth: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2014
yazach:
I am still waiting for someone to explain this:

31:40 16,000 virgins, of which the tribute for the Lord was 32. .

Long tym no see my good friend yazach grin

For your sake, i'l briefly answer you to cure your confusion if its still curable sha. lipsrsealed

God directed that 32 virgins out of the lot should be chosen as tribute solely to serve in the temple of God. Virginity is considered as a symbol of purity in a lady, that was why only virgins were chosen for such holy service.

No where in the holy Bible was it expressly stated that these virgins were chosen to become wives or concubines to God Almighty; neither was it stated that they were to be teleported to heaven to be His wives. Thus,no need infering what doesnt exists my fellow islamits.

So Try harder next time @op, cos this your tactic to rubbish christians has woefully failed cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook / 'I Support A Restructured Nigeria' - Pastor Bakare Addresses The Nation (speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.