Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

INEC Should Put "None Of The Above" Option On Ballot Papers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Put "None Of The Above" Option On Ballot Papers (599 Views)

Buhari Leading On Internet,johnathan Leading On Ballot Box / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Should Put "None Of The Above" Option On Ballot Papers by Babsopey(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Looking at all the top presidential aspirants, I still could not find a better option. I think we are supposed to be tired of this our attitude of choosing a better evil.
I am from the SW and I can tell you most people that will vote GMB will do so not because he is a right choice but because they are tired of GEJs government. Likewise those that will vote GEJ will do so just because the alternative is GMB who they would rather not gamble on. Must we have to chose between wrong choices every time?

Like a friends' BBM status states,
"I'd like "None of the above" option on ballot papers. Maybe if we could garner more "None of the above" votes we could make parties present better candidates"

I wish and pray we will come to a time when we will be choosing best out of good candidates and not choosing 'less wrong' out of wrong candidates.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: INEC Should Put "None Of The Above" Option On Ballot Papers by fijiano202(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Babsopey:
Looking at all the top presidential aspirants, I still could not find a better option. I think we are supposed to be tired of this our attitude of choosing a better evil.
I am from the SW and I can tell you most people that will vote GMB will do so not because he is a right choice but because they are tired of GEJs government. Likewise those that will vote GEJ will do so just because the alternative is GMB who they would rather not gamble on. Must we have to chose between wrong choices every time?

Like a friends' BBM status states,
"I'd like "None of the above" option on ballot papers. Maybe if we could garner more "None of the above" votes we could make parties present better candidates"

I wish and pray we will come to a time when we will be choosing best out of good candidates and not choosing 'less wrong' out of wrong candidates.

God bless Nigeria!
hahaha LMAO
Re: INEC Should Put "None Of The Above" Option On Ballot Papers by lilflipnerd: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
U enjoy the present government, how do u expect change wen u don't wanna vote

(1) (Reply)

2015 : Jonathan , Buhari Not Worth Dying For - Sheik Gumi / Muazu: If Terrorism Is Easy To Defeat, Afghanistan Will Be Free / World Bank Increases Its Financial Commitment To Nigeria To $2billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.