Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? (1063 Views)

Buhari’s Lies Against Kanu Exposed By Human Rights Coalition (must Read) PHOTOS / Again Buhari's Lies Busted.... / Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by englishmart(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Which of the following LIES of General BUHARI is the most famous.

1. I was not a coup plotter

2. I never had a foreign account

3. I borrowed money to build my Kaduna house

4. My Son is married to an Igbo woman

5. My daughter is a Christian convert

6. I purchased Presidential nomination form with a loan

7.I knew Babangida was planning a coup to overthrow me

8.I was too junior to engaged in July 1966 counter coup

9. Boko haram attacked my bullet Proof car

10. I have at least one million Naira in my Account

11. Abacha was not corrupt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by donphilopus: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:

Yes, he never plotted any coup.

Major-General Buhari was selected to lead the country by middle and high-ranking military officers after a successful military coup d'etat that overthrew civilian President Shehu Shagari on December 31, 1983. At the time, Buhari was head of the Third Armored Division of Jos.

Yes, he doesn't have any foreign account. If you have any proof to substantial your claim that he has, then provide it.

When did he say so?! Is Amosun now the Spokesman of Buhari?!

When did he say his son was married to an Igbo woman?!

Can you provide a youtube link to the video where he said so?!

Yes, he purchased the nomination form with a bank loan. So what's now the big deal?!

[s]
7.I knew Babangida was planning a coup to overthrow me 8.I was too junior to engaged in July 1966 counter coup
[/s]

Balderdash.

Yes, his convoy was attacked in Kaduna State by Boko Haram. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that his convoy was attacked.

When did he say so?! Don't tell me you saw it on Sen. Ibikunle Amosun's Facebook page. They are two different persons.

As at the time he said that, they were not found guilty of any corruption case then. Don't also forget that Jonathan dropped corruption charges against Mohammed Abacha.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by ChimaAdeoye: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:

Buhari has so much hilarious lies that it is not even funny anymore.

Then he gets a deputy that starts off lying about his age lol... grin grin grin grin cheesy

Liar Muhammed must have been seriously coaching his people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by Dbboy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
No 7 that is the total definition of an idiot you knew you could be killed and did nothing or let's put it this way he was to dumb knowing that Ibb was planing to overthrow him since he wasn't at the helm of affairs at the country he depended on idiagbon doing every thing while he answers mr president if you ask me this an excuse for a weakling and he looks it.
Pa Buhari the weakling.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
And the General becomes more popular than the president himself with over 2/3 of the threads on the politics board dedicated to him!! cheesy

One thing these guys don't understand, the more you keep attacking the General, especially given the sheer idiocy in the threads from: how he smiled, how he frowned, the wrinkle in his eyes, an agreement signed in Tinubu's bedroom (grin), how long it took for him to select Osinbajo, why must he select a pastor, why Boko Haram threatened Sanusi and not him, etc etc; the more the people want to have him as their leader!! cheesy

God Bless the General.
God bless the Pastor.
God Bless Nigeria.

#PDP at the throes of death.
#Nigeria's Liberation at hand!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by Dbboy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Yes, he never plotted any coup.

Major-General Buhari was selected to lead the country by middle and high-ranking military officers after a successful military coup d'etat that overthrew civilian President Shehu Shagari on December 31, 1983. At the time, Buhari was head of the Third Armored Division of Jos.

Yes, he doesn't have any foreign account. If you have any proof to substantial your claim that he has, then provide it.

When did he say so?! Is Amosun now the Spokesman of Buhari?!

When did he say his son was married to an Igbo woman?!

Can you provide a youtube link to the video where he said so?!

Yes, he purchased the nomination form with a bank loan. So what's now the big deal?!

[s][/s]

Balderdash.

Yes, his convoy was attacked in Kaduna State by Boko Haram. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that his convoy was attacked.

When did he say so?! Don't tell me you saw it on Sen. Ibikunle Amosun's Facebook page. They are two different persons.

As at the time he said that, they were not found guilty of any corruption case then. Don't also forget that Jonathan dropped corruption charges against Mohammed Abacha.

Who asked you paid agent (mr fixer)moving from blog to forum all in an effort to arrange this Pa Buhari battered image.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by TippyTop(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
I couldn't pick one particular lie because all are equally funny.
Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by major466(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
The lie that stands out as the greatest lies of all is the "I never had a foreign account" statement.
To me this is the lie of the century. The informed ones know that Buhari has series of accounts in the Middle East (where N2.8 billion naira NNPC monies were hidden).
Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by Mexyz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
I never had a foreign Account..... that is a big lie.
Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by 9jii(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
OP,YOU ALLOWED YOUR HEAD TO RECEIVES ANY GARBAGE COMING FROM THE RUMOUR MONGERS.

GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT.DON'T BE A ROBOT BE A HUMAN.
Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by Ikengawo: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:

is the dumbest. Because all his other lies allude to him being poor and humble, but when 'boko haram' came to attack, he was driving a bullet proof SUV.

With a bullet proof SUV he still 'borrowed from the bank' to fill out his election papers (LOL). Can you imagine the stupidity? What kind of FOOL takes out a bank loan to register for an election and how exactly do you plan to pay it off if you lose OR if you win? lol
Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by saint047(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin tongue

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by Orunto: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
1. I was not a coup plotter: Dumbest.

2. I never had a foreign account: Dumb.

3. I borrowed money to build my Kaduna house: Dumb.

4. My Son is married to an Igbo woman: Dumber

5. My daughter is a Christian convert: Dumber.

6. I purchased Presidential nomination form with a loan: Dumbest.

7.I knew Babangida was planning a coup to overthrow me: Dumbest.

8.I was too junior to engaged in July 1966 counter coup: Dumb.

9. Boko haram attacked my bullet Proof car: Dumbest.

10. I have at least one million Naira in my Account: Dumb.

11. Abacha was not corrupt: Dumbest.
Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by sheymaziggy: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
With this rate ,PDP is gradually becoming the aggressive opposition o, immature propaganda left and right ,PDP has become a laughing stock in the hands of immature politicians , gone were the days of obasanjo and co , more action less talk

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wonderful, I am impressed with the way PDP apologists are carrying out their shameful, pathetic and unfruitful campaign of calumny against His Excellency, the Incoming President, Gen Muhammadu Buhari. The PDP apologists have started playing the role of opposition which they will be confined in from May 30, 2015. With such a shameless and childish tactics, I see the PDP losing the title of "leading" opposition to one of this small parties.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by englishmart(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
laBarca:
Wonderful, I am impressed with the way PDP apologists are carrying out their shameful, pathetic and unfruitful campaign of calumny against His Excellency, the Incoming President, Gen Muhammadu Buhari. The PDP apologists have started playing the role of opposition which they will be confined in from May 30, 2015. With such a shameless and childish tactics, I see the PDP losing the title of "leading" opposition to one of this small parties.
Mtscheew!
Re: Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Dbboy:
No 7 that is the total definition of an idiot you knew you could be killed and did nothing or let's put it this way he was to dumb knowing that Ibb was planing to overthrow him since he wasn't at the helm of affairs at the country he depended on idiagbon doing every thing while he answers mr president if you ask me this an excuse for a weakling and he looks it.
Pa Buhari the weakling.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want God To Punish Buhari Supporters This Xmas / Six Weeks To Election: FG Yet To Approve N75bn INEC Budget / Gloom Everywhere! It's Time To Act, Nigerians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.