Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] (25943 Views)

In Year 2014, Several Plane Crash And Almost If Not All Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by epospiky(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Congrats even though I'm being denied front page.
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by Diffdeef(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
Wetin de do this 1. Bros, u need help of any kind?
I don modify am...was just fast to book my own space.
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by safarigirl(f): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Diffdeef:
LWkmd so you think comments trigger moderators to move a topic on front page?

It's the relevance of the topic/its content.
I haven't seen a relevant topic on FP today..just recycled BS...okay, that yeye Juliet Ibrahim topic or the AY and Terry G topic, what relevance do they have!

You're talking of old NL, with new NL, it's anything Mr Stan posts that makes FP

1 Like

Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by lanxlot(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:
my sister e no funny again o...e be like say I go address Oga Seun ontop this matter. It's getting out of hand.

Imagine receiving 54 notifications on FP topics in 2 hours...there was a time only 20 topics made FP a day, now any rubbish this Mr Stan fellow posts no matter how irrelevant, it will be on FP
hw did u download nairaland app?
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by lanxlot(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:
my sister e no funny again o...e be like say I go address Oga Seun ontop this matter. It's getting out of hand.

Imagine receiving 54 notifications on FP topics in 2 hours...there was a time only 20 topics made FP a day, now any rubbish this Mr Stan fellow posts no matter how irrelevant, it will be on FP
hw did u download d app?
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by lanxlot(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Diffdeef:
I don modify am...was just fast to book my own space.
oh! no vex, nxt tym use.....ok, . , issorait, I don hear etc
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by menesheh(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Talk about igbos, discover the places they score highest :

-entrepreneurial spirit
-high standard of living (highest gdp per capital income in Nigeria)
-high level of literacy
-scared self made millionaires
-adventurous
-DEMOCRACTIC in nature
-low death rate
-high political awareness
Etc

6 Likes

Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by InfernoBlaze: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Well deserved accolade
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
wink wink wink CORE i3 PRO-BOOK + Etisalat kiss kiss
Abbey2sam:
This toyosi of a girl just deprive me of ftc
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by Diffdeef(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
oh! no vex, nxt tym use.....ok, . , issorait, I don hear etc
it's like you don't understand,there's no time to think of anything. Just type and submit what runs through ur mind ATM.
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by lanxlot(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Diffdeef:
it's like you don't understand,there's no time to think of anything. Just type and submit what runs through ur mind ATM.
I get, but seek alternatives, 2 avert sounded stupid Or crazy
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by Diffdeef(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:
I haven't seen a relevant topic on FP today..just recycled BS...okay, that yeye Juliet Ibrahim topic or the AY and Terry G topic, what relevance do they have!

You're talking of old NL, with new NL, it's anything Mr Stan posts that makes FP
they're doing Xmas promo,for those that never made front page to have quite a chance. grin

1 Like

Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by Diffdeef(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
I get, but seek alternatives, 2 avert sounded stupid Or crazy
it's not like it wouldn't be modified immediately.
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by lanxlot(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Diffdeef:
it's not like it wouldn't be modified immediately.
ahah! but I caught it, b4 u modified.....see
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by Diffdeef(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
ahah! but I caught it, b4 u modified.....see
just you.
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by Emmanuel247(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
My own award....

Igbo Nairalander of the year
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
hw did u download nairaland app?
nna, I can't fit remember. If you're using a blackberry, you can visit blackberry world, go to the apps and search 'Nairaland'
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Diffdeef:
they're doing Xmas promo,for those that never made front page to have quite a chance. grin
i hope so
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by lanxlot(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:
nna, I can't fit remember. If you're using a blackberry, you can visit blackberry world, go to the apps and search 'Nairaland'
ok nne
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by lefrenzy: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
hahahaha
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by lanxlot(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Diffdeef:
just you.
oda psons saw it also...de chose rada 2 ignore. de wud been so On point. dem dun catch me wella, b4 I blink.
Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by tonychristopher: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nigeria should be grateful for the igbos...they keep repping them, Igbo this, Igbo that, igbo wins this igbo won that

Congrats omo igbo

Udo chia

3 Likes

Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by jiggalo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
And the aboki's are busy blowing their selves up.

1 Like

Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by Lilimax(f): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
menesheh:

Talk about igbos, discover the places they score highest :

-entrepreneurial spirit
-high standard of living (highest gdp per capital income in Nigeria)
-high level of literacy
-scared self made millionaires
-adventurous
-DEMOCRACTIC in nature
-low death rate
-high political awareness
Etc

undecided smiley

1 Like

Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by Lilimax(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Udo diri Umu Igbo n'ile. Oganiru ndiigbo, Yagaziere onye obula n'ihe o na-eme di mma. Chineke biko gozierem obodo anyi a bu Naijiria smiley

4 Likes

Re: China's Igbo Person Of The Year 2014 [photo] by macklef(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:

Front page is now on per second posting o. It suprises me that everytime i reload a new page the asteric sign on nairaland indicating a new FP topic comes up.
I dont understand really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Suicidal Nigerian Man Who Was Scammed In Dubai Tells His Pathetic Story / Awka-Onitsha Expressway Collapses, Commuters, Motorists Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.