Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Get Rid Of Body Odor Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Body Odor Naturally (455 Views)

10 Habits That Cause Body Odor / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Body Odor Naturally by Joshua8695(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
There are two things to ask yourself if you have a problem with body odor:
Am I healthy?
Am I using the right soap and skin care products?
You may have noticed “Do I shower often enough” was left out. That’s because when the body is healthy, showering is about removing dirt and odors from sources other than our body. Objectionable body odor is a result of imbalanced PH, imbalanced hormones, a heavy toxic load, damaging skin care products, and/or imbalanced gut flora.
Health
First, let’s talk about health.
If you are not healthy or your body is toxic, it will affect your body odor.
Vaginal infections can produce a foul odor, and body fluids, including sweat, may give off a foul odor when you are ill, just as sinus infections or infections in the mouth can produce bad breath.
To continue reading click http://jaystargist.tk/forum2_theme_111696816.xhtml?tema=2

(1) (Reply)

How To Bath This Harmattan Season. / Specialized Digital Colposcope / Now If We Consider That This Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.