Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pics: Saheed Osupa In Studio With K-solo,to Feature Tiwa, MI, Phyno, Reminisce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Saheed Osupa In Studio With K-solo,to Feature Tiwa, MI, Phyno, Reminisce (6922 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa / King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Saheed Osupa In Studio With K-solo,to Feature Tiwa, MI, Phyno, Reminisce by contactmorak: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Popular Fuji singer King Saheed Osupa has been busy in the studio with K-Solo, the popular producer of Timaya's first hit album, for a Hiphop album. This Saturday,they are dropping one of the songs already produced, titled "Vanacula". The album will follow suit. It features collaborations with M.I, Tiwa Savage, Phyno and Reminisce. This is the first Hiphop album of King Saheed Osupa in his over 36 years career.

Source: http://www.splendormag.com/2014/12/exclusive-pics-king-saheed-osupa.html

Re: Pics: Saheed Osupa In Studio With K-solo,to Feature Tiwa, MI, Phyno, Reminisce by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
he will never learn.....no b last month I hear say pasuma do video wit doro diva tiwa savage?
Re: Pics: Saheed Osupa In Studio With K-solo,to Feature Tiwa, MI, Phyno, Reminisce by holatin(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fuji hiphop

Baddest combo
Re: Pics: Saheed Osupa In Studio With K-solo,to Feature Tiwa, MI, Phyno, Reminisce by ABTA(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
afolag:
he will never learn.....no b last month I hear say pasuma do video wit doro diva tiwa savage?
So! Is there no freedom of performance again? Watch out saheed osupa's hiphop is sure going to beat pasuma's own hands down.......go listen to endorsement and Mr. Music hip hoptracks u go bow

(1) (Reply)

Mocheddah Looking Take Away... Flaunts Sexy Legs / PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew / Handsome Actor, Somadina Adinma Dating Regina Daniels? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.