Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] (44136 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
She does not live there anymore.
Only fools pray for the dead.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by bynat(f): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
G for grave and D is for dead. Next matter pls
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by homesteady(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
wonder wonder wonder! I dey wonder ahhh!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by loomer: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
so make him carry cutlas go clear d bush?

the cemetery no get employees n employers?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
even at dat , one shld not leave d grave of a loved one like dat. something to learn

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Dokimazo(f): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
With al due respect I don't see any reasonable matter here. If RMD was doing some clearing every 6month or yearly, the same people will come up to say "RMD is an occultist who used his wife for sacrifies and renews the covenant every year". Its simply a sign of joblessnes and idleness Things like this should not be placed in front page please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by eshope(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nawaaaa o grin grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by mizvee(f): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na wa for una o! Let the dead rest in peace jare is it by clearing her grave that will tell he loved her?! Biko let the man be...life goes on!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dat is family matters Op dnt go near
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by enomakos(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
mr richard Bleep up
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
seun abeg help us ban this moderator that put this thing in the front page

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by gogodaye(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Damn funny read.....A public cemetery owned and run by a Local Government Council that raises revenue therefrom.....having shirked its responsibilities now resorts to acts of blackmail to get folks come around to do its work for it.....only in Naija do you find these aberration...
After all we all run our mini government in our homes...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by peculiarabacus(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Like I do say:::::: I no blame am jawe

Even the bibe says:::::old things are pass away
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by sonnie10: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
I was talking to a Nigerian friend the other time and he said he would love to be buried in the US were his children are. The reason he gave is so that his children would be able to visit his grave site at will and take care of it. I was totally dumbfounded, but every man to his own.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Ilekeh(f): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
tabisegroup:
so mek i go weed am .ni?

Ewwwww omg
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
very silly topic. and its even on the front page. The dead is dead and gone forever! wtf.. disgusting journalism

Seun why and when did ur forum become this way?
Haven't u noticed that just this year alone pple av been complaining about nairaland compared to previous years. You think its still cool cos members and traffic are increasing everyday. that because we dont YET av a choice and thus we're stuck with NL.

Its ok to post any topic whatsoever on NL ..but not ok to put just any topic on front page! we want quality topics!

Seun pls do something!!!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Too bad,he has moved on with his life.

But he shoulda taken care of his dead wife's grave...that's the least he can do for her now.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nmeri17:
hahaha I warned him several times but he thought people would not notice cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin angry
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Reference(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
It is just not in our superstition ridden culture to visit gravesides. Moreover the place belongs to the council and they have a statutory responsibility and I'm sure an annual budget to keep that place tidy.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by ceejay80s(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
kilokeys:
THE DEAD IS GONE AND BURIED

MEMORIES ARE CHERISHED

op u r so annoying .. and this shouldnt have made fp

what would he have done?

do u know where all ur loved ones, generations past were buried? does it mean u dont cherish their memories?

The Press and busybodies hurting pple since time began

EDIT: who does the op think he is? does he have a share in NL.. check out his topics... all made fp.. bullsh*t and sensible ones alike.. even NL has politics.
d third largest forum in the world having bullcrap as fp materials.. check out reddit.com and learn.

guy sssssshhhh!!!
Seun go ban u o!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by ceejay80s(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nobleval:
Too bad,he has moved on with his life.

But he shoulda taken care of his dead wife's grave...that's the least he can do for her now.
point of correction, if u die u don die, next is judgement. U go heaven or hell, u know where she dey now? If u like pure perfume ,dig the grave and change her clothes daily, it wont bring her back and it dosent change Gods judgement on the dead
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by ceejay80s(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Maple:
... and this made front page? What is Nairaland becoming ?
answer to ur question is
koboland
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
ceejay80s:

point of correction, if u die u don die, next is judgement. U go heaven or hell, u know where she dey now? If u like pure perfume ,dig the grave and change her clothes daily, it wont bring her back and it dosent change Gods judgement on the dead
and I don't see what this has got to do with what I posted earlier. This isn't about judgement,heaven,hell,e.t.c

It's about...ermm..memories? Probaby.

I wouldn't want my family to leave my grave like the one I just saw If anything happens to me sad
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by iwegho: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
So sad most of us have become jobless and bring every little gossip to social media to discuss, abeg you Late Mee mofe Dmijo was not buried in Ikoyi , but some where in Isoko Delta state. and come to think of it let live the dead alone and for how long will Richard mourn her, let us always be very careful with people's feelings
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by YekinniOlamide(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wetin Una dey find 4 cemetery, out of all the issues wey dey Naija, na cemetery talk una fit talk abi, Anyway, RMD should do something abt dat...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by adedayourt(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bunsky:
A is for apple

B is for Bunsky
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
adedayourt:

B is for Bunsky
lol
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by kayalla(f): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
wat shld he have done?

@OP
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Miwasky: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
cry your cry the dead is long gone. ibi like say una news Don finish
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by kilokeys(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
ceejay80s:

guy sssssshhhh!!!
Seun go ban u o!

lol.. i no care jare.. na today?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bunsky:
A is for apple
babe,abeg tell me d type of wee.d u take,tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors / Paul Praise Suffers Kidney Failure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.