Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] (44134 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by juman(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
tumababa:
unnecessary sentiments. rubbish......

Abi. Rubbish.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by mediachirps(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
seun call your mods to order before nairaland turns to object of mediocre. rubbish posts are making fp why other educative and entertaining post dies down before the sea of nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by ezekiel131(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
undecidedOp wetin carry u go person grave??
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
This shiiiit made front page?seun nairaland is gradually loosing it cry
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by smudge2079(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nigerians are impossible... She is dead for COL...he moved d hell on... Visiting d grave wont make any difference.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
kilokeys:
THE DEAD IS GONE AND BURIED

MEMORIES ARE CHERISHED

op u r so annoying .. and this shouldnt have made fp

what would he have done?

do u know where all ur loved ones, generations past were buried? does it mean u dont cherish their memories?

The Press and busybodies hurting pple since time began

EDIT: who does the op think he is? does he have a share in NL.. check it his topics... all made fp.. bullsh*t and sensible ones alike.. even NL has politics.
d third largest forum in the world having bullcrap as fp materials.. check out reddit.com and learn.

I tire ooo....recently tnx av change
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
... and this made front page? What is Nairaland becoming

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by MizMyColi(f): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:
This is an abuse on a public figure and the mods promote this to the front page while other lovely topics are flying up and down in various section . Seun this is unfair oo

Honestly, if I spewed the exact contents of my mind, I'd be cooling off in Nairaland Jail by the time the authorities read this post sad

To:-
Our Moderators, Supermoderators, BusinessMen and All Concerned Stakeholders, I understand your need to generate traffic, I understand your need to always be on top of your game........I concur........its a good thing, I for one hate Laziness.

But please, I'd like for you to consider taking this topic off front page.

In our dealings with people be it personal or business, no matter your religious/unreligious affiliation --- we could use the four way test as a moral code of sorts, it'll go a long way in guiding us.

Is it the truth?
Is it fair to all concerned?
Will it build goodwill
and better friendships?
Will it be beneficial to all concerned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Her grownup children is meant 2 take care of her grave. When one spouse dies, d marriage contract is over. Mee children , oya rise up to your responsibilities, its long over due.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by smudge2079(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
D mod need to be stripped & flogged.
Lakulos:
So going to weed d grave will bring bk d dead? Nonsense!!!!!!! Who brought dis to front page sef
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by lolaxavier(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Should he now take mat and sleep there? Did they trace everyday to know if he has not been there or must he announce to press whenever he wants to visit her grave.
As much as i love my younger brother, it is sometimes very difficult for me to visit his grave site. He passed away two years ago and weeds already covered the place. My other younger brother goes there once in a while and hires someone to clear the weed.
Truth is you only plunge yourself into depression whenever you visit the site of a loved one. Try to stay away as much as possible.

Back to the MOD that posted this, who are you? Does this makes sense to you? If you like, ban me, na u sabi.
Why put useless stories like this when there are more interesting and pressing stories posted everyday. i don't understand these people at all. NL is becoming more and more annoying everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by slap1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
So he should clean it every sanitation day and probably exhume and wash the corpse? RUBBISH!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
werin concern una for dis matter na?! d annoying part is d tin enter front page.the man no go move on? he gatz move on nau.abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
mediachirps:
seun call your mods to order before nairaland turns to object of mediocre. rubbish posts are making fp why other educative and entertaining post dies down before the sea of nairaland.
your comment have spoilted seun's day grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by MizMyColi(f): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Honestly, this post is the height of rubbishery I've seen all day sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by PerfumeRepublik: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
drsteroid:
Nothing we no go see 4 this world...journalism gone mad...it seems dis pipu don't have anytin 2 report again...wetin concern dem with dead body wey don die and buried for years..does it mean they have been visiting there since she died..this is realy nonsense and disgusting... I won't be surpris if I ear something like ' obasanjo caught bathing with soap'...mtcheew
grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by litetias(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
It just goes to show that he has since moved on. Anyway Urhobo men are not that sentimental. Also Nigerians don't have maintenance culture.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
drsteroid:
Nothing we no go see 4 this world...journalism gone mad...it seems dis pipu don't have anytin 2 report again...wetin concern dem with dead body wey don die and buried for years..does it mean they have been visiting there since she died..this is realy nonsense and disgusting... I won't be surpris if I ear something like ' obasanjo caught bathing with soap'...mtcheew
How old are you Mr,because you speak like an under age
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
SEUN YOU ARE BECOMING A DESPERATE JOKE
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
lolaxavier:
Back to the MOD that posted this, who are you? Does this makes sense to you? If you like, ban me, na u sabi.
Why put useless stories like this when there are more interesting and pressing stories posted everyday. i don't understand these people at all. NL is becoming more and more annoying everyday.
seun seun seun come and see this comment. It is good for your eyes
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by mediachirps(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
your comment have spoilted seun's day grin
I like your signature "Chelsea beware of the waves behind,we are coming for you"
But, did you notice nairaland fp recently?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Chitexs250(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Misleading topic.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by hensben(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
Honestly, this post is the height of rubbishery I've seen all day sad
as in, i am shock to see this on fp.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by charijee(f): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ahh this is so uncalled for, is this how to make FP lively?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Patented: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
What madness prompts writing a story this Crass?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Pamcrest(f): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
So op, u want RMD to show appreciation by cleaning d grave, going there to spend time n even shed a few tears several times a year or monthly? Well that's not gonna happen...why? They were married for just a few years, no children uniting them, he now has a wife n children, he has bigger responsibilities, etc. The truth is when loved ones die, we are left only with d memories n over time, d intensity fades too.
Onome should pay to keep her mum's grave clean.....when d chips are down, she's d only one responsible.
My humble submission
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by preetychizzy: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
wats the need of report this now, wat impact has it made in my life
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by PrinxPeera(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nothing person no go hear!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by whitecat2: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is the job of her family. Mofe has moved on and since been married to another woman. I know mofe will step up if he knows that her family has abandoned her grave.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] by Battery1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
A for Apple
B for belle
C for christmas
D for DEAD
E for Enugu
F for Foolish
G for Grave
H for hammer
I for indommie
J for Jos
K for knock
L for lagos
M for Madness
N for Nonsense
O for Ode
P for problem
Q for question
R for Rice
S for Slap
T for torch
U for Ugene
V for Vex
W for woe
X for xray
Y for You
Z is for Zero

Nonsense Post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Praise Suffers Kidney Failure (photos) / Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.