Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku (625 Views)

I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / How G-5 Govs, Atiku Stopped Lawan-thisday / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku by Joshua8695(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has made an open confession about his sex life, admitting that he was once a womaniser.
The Turaki Adamawa, who will on Wednesday (today) in Lagos slug it out with three other candidates for the All Progressives Congress presidential ticket, said he had managed to keep his sex drive under control.
Atiku is believed to be married to four women – Titilayo, Saadatu, Rukaiyatu and Fatima. He is said to have married them between 1969 and 1986. He has 30 children in all.
Writing on his Twitter page, the former Vice-President explained that though he was a womaniser, he had refrained from smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages.
READ MORE:-http://jaystargist.tk/forum2_theme_111696816.xhtml?tema=33
Re: I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku by succyreal(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
1st rules: never believe a politician
Re: I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku by temitemi1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tell that to aunty titi.... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku by thaoriginator: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good one turaki.. But when will gej stop fuckin' diezaini and stella odudua!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku by lomprico(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
You mean manizing? Gaylord!
Re: I’ve Stopped Womanising –atiku by T8ksy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshua8695:
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has made an open confession about his sex life, admitting that he was once a womaniser.
The Turaki Adamawa, who will on Wednesday (today) in Lagos slug it out with three other candidates for the All Progressives Congress presidential ticket, said he had managed to keep his sex drive under control.
Atiku is believed to be married to four women – Titilayo, Saadatu, Rukaiyatu and Fatima. He is said to have married them between 1969 and 1986. He has 30 children in all.

No wonder the thieving mofo is desperate to get to Aso rock and our collective wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Making Expert Nabbed In Gombe / Osinbajo Spotted Chatting On Bus (picture) / Why Jonathan Has No Moral Right To Call Others To Order – APC – ‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.