Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) (4086 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) by BobNeli(m): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Desric:
How to become a jonathanian

1. Throw away your brain.
2.Say Buhari is boko haram
3. Blame apc for Gej maladministration.
4. Call anybody against Gej boko haram
5. Support impunity/injustice..
. Where did u coppy that from? U sound so much like a copy cat. Well, that sturf still makes no sense. Look for something else to copy cos I know u can't reason anything out of the coconut u call head

1 Like

Re: We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) by 1shortblackboy: 1:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Desric:
initially he was a perpetual failure and unelectable, APC was dead on arrival, today the story has changed to calling of names, researching wikileaks and unfounded lies and propaganda. This is too childish for crying out loud, why can't you guys be mature, civil and responsible for ones? Anyway "How to become a jonathanian

5. Support impunity/injustice.."
why did u waste so much time energy and space to write this rubbish
Re: We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) by Descartes: 1:58am On Dec 19, 2014
In the final analysis, it is simply the height of hypocrisy for anyone to say Buhari and the APC represent any semblance of the kind of change Nigerians deserve. I need to be schooled on how Buhari is expected to fight corruption when the very people who are financing him are an embodiment of the very thing. It is becoming clearer that the change mantra is only about the interests of certain individuals as against the generality of Nigerians. Certainly, this variant of change is a Greek gift nicely wrapped in a box of hypocrisy; one that is tempting enough to force a change in the hands that hold the knife slicing off the Nigerian national cake. However, it is one gift that ought to repulse every right thinking Nigerian. As William Hazlitt once surmised, hypocrisy is the only vice that cannot be forgiven. If corruption is defined as a failure of systems, l completely consent that it is a national malaise and its resolution is non-negotiable. However, what l oppose is change for the sake of it ; in this case swapping one corrupt administration with another, without a deliberate attempt to address the fundamental issues that would make a definite difference.

Very apt, needless to say more smiley

Cogito ergo sum smiley

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool
Re: We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) by PassingShot(m): 2:51am On Dec 19, 2014
win1234:

Buhari is much more clueless & incompetent, a man without boldness, just bn pushed to power by desperadoes.

His past leadership says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) by Desric(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2014
1shortblackboy:
why did u waste so much time energy and space to write this rubbish
Because I know you re too short and black to comprehend what I've written. Therefore, my write was not in any way meant for people like you 'OLODO'.
Re: We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) by Desric(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2014
BobNeli:
. Where did u coppy that from? U sound so much like a copy cat. Well, that sturf still makes no sense. Look for something else to copy cos I know u can't reason anything out of the coconut u call head
Thank God I copied something that just broke ur heart. Anyway, "I do not think anybody can factually defend the
incompetence, indiscipline and corruption of the
PDP; I don’t think anybody can defend it with
facts. Nobody can do it." Yes they do not have any fact to defend their incompetence, So how the PDP defend their irredeemable failure?
1. By cursing, insulting and abusing
2. Calling of names
3. Whipping up religious and ethnic sentiments
4. Bringing up unfounded lies and cheap fake propaganda etc. That is the PDP "The largest party in Africa" with all round crooked visionless goons.
Re: We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) by Desric(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Desric:
How to become a jonathanian

5. Support impunity/injustice..
If you can do this, just this, then its GEJ till 'thy kingdom come'.
Re: We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) by Safari29: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2014
I pity pdp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion / Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind / Watch APC Chairman In Bayelsa Fights APC Lawmaker In Public (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.