Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) (37551 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Josboy2: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2014
He is still attached to things of this world so dearly.Later he will come and say all catholics are going to hell.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by 2kris(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
ddooskie:

grin check Christian bookstores, they should have it.
what the name of the movie please
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Blayze007(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2014
where is her butt?

why is there a snowman behind her?

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by mifavour(f): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2014
speaktome:

Is like u studied @ FGGC Owerri...ur brain is sharper dan two edged sword grin

lol nope
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by berryblaze5(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2014
The Things of the world in the Church?
Bible say Beauty Is Vain
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by terrifiesme(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
kowema:
The person behind the queen, pls is that Goldie's ghost? shocked ....This Goko cleanser didnt help my eyes o kiss

Lol.. a beg help me ask. because I am straining my eye to view the persons face, but I no just understand wet in I dey see... Na ghost true, true

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by speaktome(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
mifavour:

lol nope

Its ok, jus dat ur face looks so family to me grin
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by ddooskie(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
2kris:
what the name of the movie please
Agbara nla: Yoruba version
The Ultimate Power : English version. by MZFM (the Mount Zion Faith Ministry)
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by stevecantrell: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Afrok:
More like beauty pageant for marine spirit, scary looks...

Their apparel looks occultic.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by opribo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
He is Anti Christ
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by namdo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
First church to do this. World record may be grin
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by christemmbassey(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
manny4life:
The worldly desires of some so-called Christian leaders is becoming despicable... Beauty Pageant? Are you kidding? Indeed we are in the last days where men will be lovers of men, and pastors will be lovers of beauty pageants
the day pastors in Nigeria repent, Nigeria will change for good forever!

3 Likes

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
christemmbassey:
the day pastors in Nigeria repent, Nigeria will change for good forever!

Amen.

Imagine beauty context in church ? Insult to Christ.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by christemmbassey(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
frosbel:

Amen.

Imagine beauty context in church ? Insult to Christ.
oh what a calamity!
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by 2kris(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
ddooskie:

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by 2kris(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
ddooskie:

thanks bro hope to find it here in jos

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
It's not Queen Esther,I'm very sure it's Queen Jezebel. SMH.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by busybrain88: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
D bible condemns competition.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Weah96: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
busybrain88:
D bible condemns competition.

Is the bible God not locked in an intense competition with Satan for potential draft picks?

The bible say that the angels celebrate every time they win a draft pick.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
God have mercy on wats going on in dis perilous times. Y black as a dress for za so-called queen and Y a staff? She looks like a representation of d QUEEN OF THE COAST. This man is indirectly registering these lost souls into his demonic bossom. God where art thou? Help ya children and save those who prefer heaven on earth to wake up from their slumber. I guess she'll also be his next victim as a wife! God av mercy

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 30, 2014
MsKeke1:
Oh mine shocked. Ojuju things****, she's pretty though.
[size=20pt]wHat is ojuju U must talk today!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital / 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.