Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election (37372 Views)

Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by KiNg0G: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2022
hello all
it's your boy king0g and I'm here once again with my top 5 countdown lessons gotten From two of our musical entertainments artist in the Just concluded osun State governorship election.

STOMACH INFASTRUCTURES

either you like it or not, I became a fan of portable when he came out last week to disclose that he was paid the first time to say awful things about his party and the party he was paid to discredit.. had to double his payment before he finally switched his allegiance to them fully... dude is an entertainer not a politician, he's hustling so I really didn't blame him, I only blame people who allows themselves to be influenced by celebrities when casting their votes. so portable secured his belly before any other thing.. which is allowed..
man must wack in any situation.

FAMILY TIES
who else got the big names in osun State if not the Adelekes... sorta like dantata of kano state or the otedolas, the Adelekes held their ground tight this time around all thanks to the influence of their proud son Davido.. even though he's a cousin, dude campaigned as if he's the one entering into that office or it was his father..no bro.. it's is uncle..congrats to them they finally did it... becoming the first citizens of osun State, if davido is walking with 3 policemen before, it' just turned to 5 policemen. you gerit?...if you don't get it.. forget about it. smile m.. they need to work and not fail those who trusted them with that office... and it shouldn't be controlled like a FAMILY affair.. people are watching

MONEY CAN NO LONGER BUY VOTES

we saw video clips, text messages and chats of people who took some payments slip from some parties and went ahead to vote for their own trustworthy candidates they had in their minds, kudos...I was very happy when I heard the news...it shows we the citizens are waking up.. standing and fighting for a better nigeria..we can longer be manipulated.

INFLUENCE PASS INFLUENCE

just because a party saw that their rival had a top celebrity star at their back (Davido) they had to go recruit another upcoming star to stand for them (portable) but they forget, you can't compare someone who has been in the game so long with someone that just came in...the margin is far wide.. and still remember people who have who they believed in and who they trust.. without money involved.

WE ARE STILL COLLEAGUES, EXPECT A COLLABO SOON.

forget those beef spiralling up with davido and portable, unfollowing rumour and all... you can see the congratulating text portable sent out to the incoming governor... politics is just a game...but music is ties, after all this... both pair still gon chill in ac filled with drinks.. while they gives themselves accolades... cashing out to the banks one way or the other.
don't be surprised you hear a collaboration on a track soon that's going to be a smashing hit from both of them..

once again king0g is no blogger.... but a music lover

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Emzyeazy: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Make sure to read the above

This is just the video of them celebrating after being announced the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwc0oeoPJAM
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by dboo442: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Portable na hustler.....e no dey beef anybody, is simple called business. David support for his uncle is also a business deal for him. make portable gather d money he can now because that madness song won't sustain him for long .

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Lemmy123(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
I can't imagine Portable spewing on a Davido song, he'll kill Davido's career.

Finally, my earphone will stop working because it can't recognise Portable's voice as a musician's. It's a new technology.

See my signature below, thanks

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Sonnobax15(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Portable is just a hustler.....Even tho his statement about Davido was so childish.......

Las las,baba don already congratulate Adeleke,which in other words,na anywhere belle face na front kinda of lifestyle baba portable dey live grin

7 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Briskhoffbox3: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sksh
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by abita71: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Well said

Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by inoki247: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wahala for wu carry election for head....

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Tb222(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
1: use your influence for the upliftment of others.
2: never do things for the love of money.
3: your generosity can help not only you but others who need your help to succeed.
4: always have the tenacity and courage of DAVID when facing goliaths, don't condescend to always being PORTABLE whenever you are faced with obstacles.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by LordGuru1: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cool.
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by FastGraphicss: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Edunuphils: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Opposite people
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by englishmart(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Comparing Portable to Davido in any way is like comparing Olu Aguba to Olu Jacobs

12 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by abita7: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
That portable guy need psychiatric evaluation

9 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by iCauseTrouble: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Although I am not a fan of portable and APC. He didn't do wrong by supporting APC. He even said it that he was paid and he has to do the job.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Qualityworks: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
abita71:
Well said
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Uzomacharles: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
PORTABLE FACE SHOW PASS THE APC CANDIDATE

We all saw how OBEDIENT Portable was

8 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Gegypaa: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Onyi90(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin. Noted
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Mentorkaryhm(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
A
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by ChiefAfonja: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu should learn

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Zatteeb: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wow unto anyone who support a known thief and criminal for president

Gbogbo yin

E ni kure

God punish you and your family

I didn't mention any name but if you are not happy with that prayer, it won't be well with you

8 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by tillaman(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol
I hope they paid portable already before he calls Oyetola out

2 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by KristaPretty(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Apt!

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by dhiqson(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
If apc had taken wizkid, lol
It would have been game over grin
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Manny21: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Another thing to note is that while Davido's interest was his uncle winning the election, Portable was interested in making money from the highest bidder. Both interest were not the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by vincijr(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yes we go vote wisely this time around
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Chiomatimo: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Am in Benin
Just relocated from Agbor
Please anyone who can help with a job or job idea.
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by clothingonline(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Portable is having a meeting with DmW nextweek
No permanent enemy among the elite

Davido did well full support for uncle
Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by smile11s(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election by Cleanworld(f): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
WHO BE UPCOMING? grin OR you mean Blower vrs Blow dryer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / Actress Yvonne Jegede Flaunts New Sexy Curves [PICS] / Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.