Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line (39920 Views)

Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics) / Iyabo Ojo And Son Step Out In Casual Ensembles (photos) / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by lalasticlala(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nollywood actress and boss of Fespris World, Iyabo Ojo, has added Breast Enlargement and Vaginal Tightening to the services offered by her beauty outfit.

The beauty store owned by the actress and mother opened in August 2013 and is located at Omotayo Ojo Street, Off Majelodunmi Street, Allen Avenue in Ikeja, Lago and has offered regular beauty enhancing services to customers since then.

Iyabo made the announcement in a recent Blackberry broadcast which reads:

[b]. ‘New Effective Product: Sliming pills, Breast enlarging cream, Hip up butt enlarging cream, Tightening liquid 4 ladies. It xmas season, Visit FESPRISWORLD 2day and get a 20% on all our services n product, plus the best Royal treatment ever. We specialize in different type of Body Massage, Body treatment, Body polish &glow, Body wax, Body stream, Body Wrap, sauna, Manuel Facial or Electrical Facial using both Direct & Indirect High Frequency, we’ve great hair stylist that will give u a perfect finish Hair do or Hair Cut, Our Nail expert is one of d very best, get a feel of our spa Manicure & Pedicure using candle wax & essential oil 4 a Soft& perfect finish, we sell different kind of skin products, lighting cream, skin treatment cream, lighting body Scrub, body soap, facial cream, dark spot remover, dark knuckle remover, Acne soap, Acne cream & pills, sunburn remover & stretch mark oil & cream. We also sell different types of make-up kids, Powder, Foundation, lip stick, lip gloss, blush, eye shadows etc.’ [/b]

http://thenet.ng/2014/12/iyabo-ojo-adds-breast-butt-enlargement-to-business-line/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Don't you get tired of creating posts?

@ topic upon all the enlargement nd so she is not beauriful.
♍ƺ don't like her.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Beesluv: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Aje a wa o

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by PerfumeRepublik: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tightening liquid? Scam Liquid.

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Who is she? undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
alexdellafonte:
I guess that's part of his job as a paid super moderator

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by zopaks: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
haba!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

I guess that's part of his job as a paid super moderator

Oh i see. I presume that's why all his posts makes fp.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by jacabi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fake life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
Who is she? undecided
grin grin grin
You wouldn't know her in China dear,she is not that popular...

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Oh i see. I presume that's why all his posts makes fp.
Yea...cos he puts them there himself.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by naijaboiy: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ghostlady:
grin grin grin
You wouldn't know her in China dear,she is not that popular...
i'm in nigeria now for the christmas holiday and I still haven't heard of her yet undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yea...cos he puts them there himself.

Oh is that so?
Lil wonder he moves the relevant and irrelevant ones.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm in nigeria now for the christmas holiday and I still haven't heard of her yet undecided
that's cos u just arrived, She is known in yoruba home videos which you never patronize embarassed

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by naijaboiy: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Oh is that so?
Lil wonder he moves the relevant and irrelevant ones.
Yea the irrelevant ones usually pulls the weight tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by naijaboiy: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ghostlady:
that's cos u just arrived, She is known in yoruba home videos which you never patronize embarassed
Awww....then she really needs to step up her game undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

Awww....then she really needs to step up her game undecided
grin grin what can she do?
She only understands Yoruba lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ghostlady:
Another turn-off sad

She should go back to school to polish her english so that she can make hollywood smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by englishmart(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
unto this day a new virgin is born. And her name is Iyabo

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Medunah: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
alexdellafonte:

@ topic upon all the enlargement nd so she is not beauriful.
♍ƺ don't like her.
She is Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by optimusprime2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
After that, will it credit their mastercard and confer them
Bachelors degrees?

#Hawks...

#Spits...

#Walksoffthread...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Medunah:

She is Beautiful
She is fair doesn't mean she is beautiful.

Well beauty they say 'lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by dmjinc(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nawah ooo cry cry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by dre11(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
This Wat you get when an I phone 6 is said to be found in a molue

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by mesoade(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Virginal tightening . . For real?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 19, 2014
Lalasticlabstick go and do her and give us a feedback if her pumpum is still tight. Don't forget to create a thread about it.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by mistabiola: 5:19am On Dec 19, 2014
So na dis stuff you dey use tightening your Vaginal ::::: cheesy grin nna meh man don suffer oooo tongue

Iyabo Ojo ,Deriz God oooo cheesy grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by dominique(f): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Ghostlady:

Actually her spoken English is better than you think. She started out in the English but switched to Yoruba after she had her kids.

Hope nl was paid for this ad tho.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
I guess Tonto dikeh was the first person she sent this message to ..followed by kachisbarbie and medussa
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Awho(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2014
''Men in trouble'' one of my female friends once told me about this tightining liquid and the bosom firmness thing that this one works for women with low self esteem bosom *guys you know what i mean* buh i kinda doubt her and Now i'm seeing things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Shines At Friends Wedding [photo] / Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles / Oritse Femi Survives Accident, Destroys Brand New 2014 Range Rover [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.