Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line (40035 Views)

Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics) / Iyabo Ojo And Son Step Out In Casual Ensembles (photos) / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by RaeMystix: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
FemoLondon:
interesting ... and the purpose is to increase pleasure for both the lady and the man??
Yep!... That's what Vaginal tightening is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by kechywillz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
this woman go dey use sm of those items too
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by xammyx(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Please pay your Tax. Is good to pay your Tax. cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
I liked her performance as a religious nut in "Mama Insurance"
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by akpanbaba: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Vaginal tightening.Kai.so somebody go knock the door tire and for him mind him go think say the door was locked naturally.Papa God please deliver men from mumu spirit
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by prophetfire: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls help me ask her if she tightens butt holes that re too wide.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by otiigba1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Vagina tightening? You people really have gone mad, you can tightening it all you like if its over sized it won't make any difference grin can she employ me? I would like to work for her Company tightening vaginas grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by amnps: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Yet another quack on the block trying to mess up the lives of those ignoramuses out there.

This reminds me of iya Bisola on Bank Olemoh in Surulere and mama Tega in Tejuosho market where my ex-wife used to patronize thinking she was been made more beautiful. We know better anyway.

Patronize these quacks at your very own peril.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Gordieshegz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

I guess that's part of his job as a paid super moderator

Don't mind them bro!!! It is Seun I pity the most...sooner than later,Talk Africa will outshine this forum if nothing is done in no short time...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Sunnyat72: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Secondary virgin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by misshoree(f): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
She has the cream that can enlarge buttshocked,oh really

Why haven't she used the cream for her own butt undecided

Nigerians sha,money must be made grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by raphy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
i tot that she enlarges d****k as well but waite oh,taht her ekebe sef never big na undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by enomakos(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
iyabo ojo before i believe you i need to test you if you are tight urself
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by ajebuter(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fortunate omo alata!

Mtchew!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by wtfCode: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2014
so, how do women tight their vagina? with screw drivers n' spanner?? grin
somebody should say something o
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by phemmysamuel201(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2014
It is well sha dnt get tire of anytin[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line by Btruth: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2014
dre11:
This Wat you get when an I phone 6 is said to be found in a molue
lol....Oga oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband / I Am Not Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says After 'Losing Girlfriend, Endorsement' / Femi Adebayo Celebrates 43rd Birthday At New House In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.