Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. (1590 Views)

Photo Of The Man That Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by chrisviral(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/2051326/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self

I was on my bed and decided to check NL out before going to bed, so I hit front page and came across this topic above and I felt bad at the amount of ignorance, illiteracy, stupidity and wickedness that exuded from the comments I read.
Indeed the heart of Man is Wicked.

Ignorant lot were just so concerned on the guys sexuality forgetting the fact that a human actually committed suicide, the likes of. Tberry01, berem, Akbee, amongst others exuded the highest form of ignorance and inhumanity (no offence, I can say what I want, just like you said about the dead man).
What's the difference between you and BokoHaram, ISIS, and other Terrorist groups, you all share the same ideas, that is Kill those who don't share the same opinion as you, yet tomorrow you will open your mouths and condemn the later, open your Mouths in church and ask God for forgiveness and for him to love you.... *SMH*

And so Bleep what, that a Man is Gay, should the fact that he was attacked and then force into depression to commit suicide be neglected, tomorrow this same folks will open their mouths and condemn racism, forgetting that, it's just the same case as this, MAJORITY feasting on the flesh of Minority. 

And some sick Christians even had the morale to include God in their sick comments, Yes the Bible condemned acts of Homosexuality, that same Bible condemned adultery and fornication, Yet Jesus christ Feasted in the midst of sinners and Even went as far as saving an adulterous woman, Yes because he is Gay and you are straight and you think you will make heaven... Sick Man/Woman, Think alright, for without love you can never near God, how can you wish or celebrate death on another just because of his sexuality... it sickens me *spits* 
And some Atheist in their stupidity will say one can never be Gay from Birth, Hello Mr, I thought you believed in Evolution, whatever happened to that theory now, or has it grown wings and flew in this circumstances, Folks, seek knowledge please.

And A president will spend 6 Years in office and the only thing he could do was pass a 14 year ban on Gay activities, misplaced priorities, I don't blame them, they have enough spare time in their hands, why don't they pass a 14 years jail term on Fornicators, failed Presidents, 14 Years jail term on Failed Governors, on Adulterers, on Space Bookers, on Public fund Embezzelers, since they have so much time to pass jail terms...

And to you Straight Man, who goes about saying Gay people disgust you (you are sick, see a doctor), You who say, they should be killed (you should also be killed for lying, stealing, looking at a woman's backside).
Honestly with situations like this I weep for Nigeria, because we have left pressing Economic issues, Corruption plaques, Terrorism to just to pursue a mirage, Sorry for the Youths are Misguided. 

When I was Much Younger, I hated Gays with Passion, I didn't know why I hated them, I guess I was subscribing to the society, but now I am enlightened, Educated and Exposed, I have inter acted with them, they are loveable people, with hearts full of love, they work in Banks, industries, they attend schools like us, they cry, they shed tears, they love, they hate, they feel pains, they do virtually everything we do, they just happen to have a different sexual preference...

Live and Let live, this Earth is just way too too too too big for you and I.
Muslim, Christian, Hindus, Babalawo, Gay, Straight and whatever you are, I don't want to know, what I know is ONE NIGERIA.

Note: you know before I decided to post this, I expect derogatory comments of all sorts on my person, but honestly I don't care, To me, your are just another ignorant lot that wants to show his ignorance, so go on! I'm cool cheesy

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by Priceless24(f): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
500 likes

3 Likes

Re: In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by enoqueen: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
You are really bittered.

Pele tie sad

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by chrisviral(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
enoqueen:
You are really bittered.

Pele tie sad

But really go through that thread, I am in no way celebrating Homosexuality, it's alright to dislike things, it's alright to not want certain things, that why we are humans... but then wishing people dead is something else, I just couldn't swallow the inhumanity!
Re: In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some Nairalanders are as stupid as the people who run it.

A good example is rule No 9.Just how logical is it.

Many Nigerians can't hold unto just one single reason why they spit vile and rain sulphur on gays.

Most Nigerians are nightmares dressed in a day-dream.They appear intelligent,but foolishness has a castle in their brain.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by chrisviral(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Some Nairalanders are as stupid as the people who run it.

A good example is rule No 9.Just how logical is it.

Many Nigerians can't hold unto just one single reason why they spit vile and rain sulphur on gays.

Most Nigerians are nightmares dressed in a day-dream.They appear intelligent,but foolishness has a castle in their brain.

#Word
Re: In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by Godmother(f): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
@OP

My dear, we Nigerians are hypocritical and judgemental.
A lot of people are so disatisfied with their own lives that they transfer the hate anyway they can.
We want to be understood and tolerated when we have a fault, but won't give the next man the same priviledge.
I'm not gay; I'm as straight as they come, but I don't climb my high horse when I see a gay person and start wishing them evil.
Re: In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by Viktor1983(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2015
chrisviral:
https://www.nairaland.com/2051326/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self

Live and Let live, this Earth is just way too too too too big for you and I.
Muslim, Christian, Hindus, Babalawo, Gay, Straight and whatever you are, I don't want to know, what I know is ONE NIGERIA.

God bless you
Re: In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. by chrisviral(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Viktor1983:

God bless you

Thanks, Bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Exposed Wife's Pix After He Caught Her. / Ovation Editor Michael Effiong Recounts 150 Minutes Encounter With Armed Robbers / See What School Security Did To A Student Of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.