Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Scam Alert!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Alert!!! (391 Views)

NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm / OLX Scam Alert / Mtn Nigeria Promo Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! by Olusanya333(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Just found this junk in my inbox.
To: Starling leanets <starlingleanets@ gmail.com>

My Dear Friend(don't know when we become friend),
How is life over there with you and your family? Thanks for your kindness Friendship has no limit, it doesn't matter how/where we meet, friendship is always welcome with an open heart and appreciations. I deem it an honor and respect to hear from you again. How are you and your family members doing? I hope everybody is doing pretty cool.(nice flow)

Shortly, I am Kelly Johnson, 27yrs female from usa, working with the usa Foreign Workers Recruitment Program Association. I am simple, easygoing, understanding, very friendly and warm. I think am active, sensitive, kind and good looking. I love surfing through the internet whenever am less busy as am very entertained by all the amazing things I found there, especially meeting new friends, sharing views and opportunities.(Nice story)

I'm very passionate, although, I must admit that nobody is perfect, but with understanding friendship is made perfect. My ideal friend is someone who cares and have respects for others. My hobbies are reading, watching movie, listening to soft music/melodies; when am alone and also I like traveling. I hate discrimination and racist, I love someone who is trustworthy and sincere. So, if you cherish friendship as a spice of life, then you must understand that no matter how different we may be, when it comes to friendship we agree sincerely with an understanding.(Kinda touching)
I am glad to meet you(in dream sha), I hope you will keep intouch. Like I said earlier, I am working with the usa Foreign Workers Recruitment Program Association(High level programm lies) and they are recruiting able men and women around the world, to fill in vacancies that are currently open in the YMCA,(Suspect) I hope you will be interested(Scam alert). I am looking forward to read about you, your family and your country. Take good care of yourself and have a nice day. Hope to hear from you soon.(How in the hell did they got my email?)

Beware less u enter one chance.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly Johnson.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Prefer A Nigerian Surrogate? / What I Will Doing When 2015 Comes... / Super Eagles Goal Keeper Vincent Enyeama's Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.