Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria (4247 Views)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo / Brigadier Ogundipe Refuse To Be President Because Western Nigeria is a country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 2:38am On Dec 19, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

Oduduwa Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law).

Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo is because Western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 2:41am On Dec 19, 2014
cool shocked
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 2:46am On Dec 19, 2014
shocked cheesy
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 3:33am On Dec 19, 2014
grin
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 3:39am On Dec 19, 2014
sad sad
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by konjakonja(m): 3:49am On Dec 19, 2014
cheesy Your family is not known in any yoruba land,you are fake Oba. Oba of Lagos endorsed Tinubu the great Asiwaju as the living leader of yoruba nation. Do yo know why Awolowo took order from Tinubu's father? Olodo go and read your history.
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 4:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Why will you think, I am fake. Tinubu is a northerner, not a Yoruba person. That why he does not know the history of Yoruba people. Where did you get the impression that tinubu was a Yoruba person. Ahmed magaji tinubu is a northern name.. Not Yoruba name. Nigeria media is bullshiit...

Why will you say that.. Emperor was above awolowo. That is the map

I don't know where you get the impression that awolowo was head.. Awolowo only had a newspaper and use it to run false propaganda.

The place the secret service took my family is still there till today. If I am telling lies. The town is name after the event. And the surrounding environment town has a population of over 1 million. I don't want to name the place. Not to created another trouble.
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
x
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
first generation of nigeria army1963 Picture Of The Sent Forth Of General Foster, when azikiwe merge the army and sent away general forster. and made Ironsi head.

You can see most names are igbo

First Generation of Nigerian Army officers,June 1963 likely

From Left to Right sitting: Captain Adeyinka Adebayo,Captain Philip Effiong,Captain Imo,Major Samuel Adesoji Ademulegun,Major Wellington Bassey,General Forster, Major JTU Ironsi,Major Ralph Shodeinde,Captain Zakaria Maimalari, Captain Conrad Nwawo, Captain David Ejoor.

Middle Row standing: Lt Igboba,Lt George Kurubo, (non Nigerian standing next to Kurubo), Lt J Akaga,Lt Patrick Anwunah, Lt Louis Ogbonnia, Lt Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Lt Eyo Ekpo, Lt Arthur Unegbe, Lt Abogo Largema

Back Row: Lt Hilary Njoku, 2nd Lt Nzefili, 2nd Lt
Ogunenwe, 2nd Lt Shadrak, Lt Madiebo,2nd Lt Anthony Eze, Lt Yakubu Gowon, 2nd Lt Sylvanus Nwanjei,Lt Yakubu Pam, 2nd Lt Hassan Katsina.

Those not in the picture are Captain Kur Mohammed,Lt Victor Banjo and Lt Michael Okwechime

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963292_firstgenerationofnigerianarmyofficers_jpegc6d328613cb16f45af8d201775234a94
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by brownlord2: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
musiwa97:
You are funny, even who will become the next Oba of benin.. Will tinubu pick the next oba of benin... or alafin.. or ooni of ife..

years ago they already gave me a clue, some of the information... who become the next oba of benin
... or alafin.. or ooni of ife So tinubu a northerner, Ask any Yoruba person you know.. And ask them what does tinubu mean in Yoruba, they will tell you. it means nothing... ? because it is a northerners names..

I have lived in the north..

And that is also the reason for some of the bomb that you hear.. because it is an abomination in Yorubaland for tinubu to parade himself an asiwaju of Yoruba.. and if you are not careful over the issue of tinubu parading himself as asiwaju of Yorubaland, the army will overthrow you.. because it is abomination..... and that is another reason why you are hearing bomb.. because the army intend to remove tinubu from parading himself.. because it is an isult in Yorubaland for tinubu to do so.. it is an insult in Yoruba culture..

You have to know the army a lot of them speak northern languages and they know Tinubu is a northern name.. From 1 to 10... Yoruba will kill a person over the issue, because Yoruba are culture people.. We don't have forgiven over the issue.. Look at APC primary, it is a sin unforgivable.. It use to be punishable by death. but because tinubu is not a Yoruba person, he does not know.. That is another thing, you will use to prove that tinubu is not a Yoruba person.

[

Musiwa, what is the name of this weed?
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
You still dont believe that tinubu is 419...
So you think every Yorubaman in lagos , can be mad at the same time in lagos.. What is in the background of buhari, atiku etc empty seat, because the people in nigeria are reading, they all know Tinubu is 419. that why Nobody show up at the stadium.

Yoruba do not have any title call Asiwaju of Yorubaland.

Empty seat because tinubu is telling lies.

Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nearly 20 million live in lagos, you think I am telling lies.. ? if 20 million dont show up, what does that tell you.. that show tell you, I am telling you the truth.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-HbAua3RzMOo/U6hNsVzlHAI/AAAAAAAAJVs/Uzkp6Pfc0Yo/s1600/bonnke-lagos-1-6mil.jpg[/img]
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lmao!

Legendary.
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
that is iphone in nigeria.. with goodluck jonathan name on it. that is the same stadium full of people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197631_Thats_how_its_done_jpge574410baf865313aa07b62a55ddafcf
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
[size=28pt]Why will I lie about my family background.[/size]
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by mensdept: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
LOL
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
the whole country of Nigeria knows the story.. why the NCP flag is the french flag. because nigeria illegal occupy the country of Western nigeria. the founders of the party was preaching about international law and nigeria disobedient of international law. so the whole of Nigeria knows the story.. you can see nobody show up at APC primary.. and it is empty.

nearly everybody in the army knows the story too. that there is illegal occupy of Western nigeria. the whole country knows the story except they did not go to school

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1961078_ngnnc2_jpeg6434a14f36730d9a3133e360817bcac5

Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
LMFAO grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by konjakonja(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Emperor musiwa the hungry yoruba houseboy claiming royalty. Do you know that Tinubu's wife can feed you for 100 years? Better go and learn vulcanizing, Olodo
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by rocgirl: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
gringringringrin
Long live his Royco Royal Emperor!
Long live Ade, Ade, Ade, Musiwa!!
Long live Western Nigeria!!!
gringringrin
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2014
You are a funny person. I like your joke.

My name is ademusiwa, just to correct you
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by manck2: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 2:02am On Dec 22, 2014
x
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 2:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Waketa brain. Look emir of kano, sanusi when Britain ask him to return back to Nigeria because Nigeria illegally occupy western Nigeria, and Nigeria remove general foster of the army and ask him to go. Back to Britain. So your brain Kongo, is waketa brain, o Mara what I am saying, igi bu oyin little waketa brain

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2cGrGKCMAARGgd.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by konjakonja(m): 2:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Musiwa olemusiwa musiwa, have you eaten today? If no,please go and beg Aunty Remi Tinubu for food . And for your information,nobody knows you in the East
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by manck2: 3:40am On Dec 22, 2014
That what you wish for Yoruba people. So bad. That why.. I see why you Igbo's want to remain with the north like azikiwe want you to be
Re: Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria by musiwa97: 4:09am On Dec 28, 2014
angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch Prof Osinbanjo Speak At RCCG, Drop Your Comments / Biafran Radio Station Broadcasting In Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Nnewi, Port Harcou / Breaking: Court Of Appeal Expels Senator Ighoyota Amori Of The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.