Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Opinion For 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion For 2015 Election (360 Views)

[opinion] For 5billion Naira Ohanaeze Sold Igbo Political Future / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion For 2015 Election by wazobiaforu(m): 5:30am On Dec 19, 2014
As 2015 is approaching fast enough, in fact less than 72 days to the Presidential election, Nigerians are anxious to see what will happen on the election day and after. Many are ready to vote, in fact people spend hours at the INEC registration and collection centers, just to make sure they collect their Permanent Voters Card (PVC).

I have an opinion that INEC should make it possible for all Nigerians to be able to Vote at least for the presidential candidate of their choice in any part of the country in regardless of where they collected their PVC.

Governorship elections are supposed to be done by the people of the state in the state while presidential election is suppose to be done by all eligible Nigerians in any part of the country.

MY REASON
Many people might not be able to vote due to relocation or where they would be on the election date

NLders what do you think about it?

(1) (Reply)

Falana To Appeal Death Sentence On 54 Soldiers / But Really, What Does Buhari Have To Offer? / Boko Haram: ‘over 30 Gave Birth In Idp’s Camp In Borno’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.