Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE (15108 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Jambites (must Read)- Number Of Candidates For You Course. / 98% Of Candidates Fail As NECO Releases NOV/DEC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by aywhy93(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
F9s...
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Preciouswesley(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
overdependence on outside help coupled wit curruption by officials.. SMH
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Ambrogio(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
I've checked the result for eight students now, and they all had their papers. No D, E or Fs and lots of A. cool

It's either my students are good cheesy or i have magic fingers when i use the net grin

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Samchelsea(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na nairaland cause am
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
abeg waec, una wan sell result? well, i guess student are scared to pass so that BH wont come after waec and them if dey pass cos BH be like, dem no want education..
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Obarofrederick(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
angryNa wa o. God hv mercy 70% :oNa wa o. God hv mercy 70%
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Temmi001: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
How Does dis get Me an 'A' In chem. Engr. Process Design??
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by eleko1: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nah mama Peace be Ur teacher abi?Clap for yaself
kelvinfejiro:
Wow so many dollards

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by 100Cents: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
sauceny:
A typical illustration that shows that,the future is bright for the average Nigerian youth...

Pity Nigerian youth..
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by 100Cents: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:

This is Nov/Dec exams not May/June ....I don't think the same parameters will be applied

Best students always come from Abia, Anambra or Imo.

That's what I am saying..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by holatin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
when na 2go,Facebook,Whatsapp and bbm dey dey use their time do

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
why wont they fail? when they re lazy n they equally love d short cut 2 exam success. what a shame.
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by bynat(f): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Goodluck comes after patience.
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by BUSHHUNTER: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Since the Government has failed them now the students has failed.
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by damselalayo(f): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Story for the gods,even if dem decide put all the textbook and answer sheet for some students front or soak all the book give them to drink,them go still fail
coded01:
This is the result of poor governance... embarassed

- Lack of funding for schools
- Lack of Educational materials
- Low or irregularities in teachers' salary
- Lack of educated teachers
- And so many factors are involved... lipsrsealed

What a shame! angry

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Ambrogio(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
bynat:
Goodluck comes after patience.

I doubt patience has ever come cheesy

If you know what i mean wink

Though i doubt that
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Education is an end in itself and must not be seen as a means to an end. Education is meant to make you a better person so you can positively influence your environment, unfortunately this is not the case with the 'education' of today. Today's concept of education makes you seek jobs, tries to plug you into a matrix where a certificate, a piece of paper defines how 'educated' you are, and gives you an entitlement mentality to jobs.

'Education' in this age, as it is presently, conditions you into slavery.

The youths subconsciously see through the conscious attempt to enslave them.

Education should make you educated, not making it easier to plug you into a matrix.

6 Likes

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by malbro(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Temmi001:
How Does dis get Me an 'A' In chem. Engr. Process Design??
IF. U like no go read ur book...they book space 4 nairaland soon ur own result wil be out...and I go grin if na CO full am tongue
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by AdeniyiA(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
who's to blame?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by pwiz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Will comment later.
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Leaders of tomorrow shocked

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
I jez pray my babe wont fail....
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nairaland no allow una read!!!
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by rexibity(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
RoA!!
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by epospiky(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na today?...but seriously this is a shameful result.
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by siraj1402(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
We are committed to educational reform and this is a result of our transformation agenda.
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by BMZK: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
With social media ,they have now invented their own English language. Some students use the same style to write their exams and expect to pass....

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by loomer: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
HOW COME NIGERIANS GO DE FAIL WAEC LIKE MAD, BUT WEN DEM GO ABROAD DEM GO BE THE BEST FOR SCH?
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
[b]JONATHANISM is a life threatening infection
caused by a notorious, multi-drug resistant
organism called GEJ.
It manifested as endemic disease in Nigeria.
It's main symptoms include; poverty, in-
discipline, bribery, corruption, theft,
insecurity, unemployment, poor
education, bad roads, poor health care & no
electricity supply among others.
The current drugs found to be effective
against the organism include; Atikucyline,
Buharimycin, Kwankwasilline, Amechicillin
and Tinibustan all available in APC
Pharmacy nationwide.
The Doctors in charge of spreading the
disease were staff of APC hospital who left
for PDP Referral Medical Center:
1. Consultant Ali modu sheriff
2. Surgeon General Shekarau
3. Dr. N. Ribadu
Some experts believed that high dose of
Protesting can also eradicate it but with
potential side effects. The most recent
research has confirmed that judicious use of
PVC ( your permanent voters card) at the
right dosage (2015 election) will surely
eradicate all the diseases as well as their
side effects.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by coolhamid(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
This people spoil Market for PDP, they would have used the students performance to campaign in this forthcoming elections.....
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by MrAyodeleh54: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014 Result is Out.

More than 70 percent of the candidates who sat for the 2014 November/ December 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), failed to make five credits, Mathematics and English Language inclusive, the exams body announced Thursday.
Scoring five credits with the two subjects is regarded as the pass mark for the exams.
The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, who announced the results Thursday at a news conference in Lagos, said of the total 241,161 candidate who sat for the examinations in 2014, only 72,522 scored five credits with the two key subjects, giving a pass rate of 29. 27 percent.
In 2013, out of 298,971 candidates who sat for the exams, a total of 86,612 candidates, representing, 29. 17 percent obtained credits in 5 subjects and above including English Language and Mathematics.
The 2014 performance improved dismally upon the 2013 record, at less than one percent.
The examination body said it withheld 28,817 results.

The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, advice any Candidate that has any complaint or problems for rectification to Call MR AYODELEH, Waec exam Cordinator Abuja on, O8142569795 - for any complaint , problems encountered during the Waec gce exam, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result released Assistance.
Re: 70% Of Candidates Fail Nov/dec WASSCE by zoomman(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
100Cents:
The other 30% are from the south east...
Tribalistic Freak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50,000 To Two Lucky People / Unilag Merit List Names / IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.