Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Reason Why I Am Afraid Of Buhari Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why I Am Afraid Of Buhari Candidacy (582 Views)

I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari / Would Buhari’s Candidacy Be Disqualified Based On His INEC Application? / OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Am Afraid Of Buhari Candidacy by gratiaeo(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Afraid Of Buhari Candidacy by gratiaeo(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Those who want Buhari presidency should make him the president of their town union meeting

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Afraid Of Buhari Candidacy by gunuvi(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Nigerians forget things easily that's why they keep blaming GEJ for everything. Buhari has been part of government since 1977 till abacha regime and those period completely brought us to where we are today.
Eyes don open my brother. As for me and my people, its GEJ we are voting for.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Afraid Of Buhari Candidacy by jamace(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
"---The dog and baboon will be soaked in blood----" Buhari
Re: Reason Why I Am Afraid Of Buhari Candidacy by gratiaeo(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2014
APC is just a combination of all the President's enemies who just want to get power for selfish interests. They must fail.
The destiny of this nation cannot be decided in the bedroom of one man as the pics below tell us. We are way matured than that. Just wait till Feb. 14 and know Nigerian's verdict. #GEJtill2019

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956610_stooge1_jpegd7302892b5bdd3f8730e09192be2770d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956611_stooge_jpegb5ccdf18c6de5019e74eb6a3005d381c
Re: Reason Why I Am Afraid Of Buhari Candidacy by jpphilips(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2014
@ OP

pay very good attention;

In doing so, we also recognize the need for a broad-based global partnership in the on-going battle against trans-border crimes, including terrorism and acts of piracy. It is regrettable that these scourges are sustained by unfettered access by non-state actors to illicit small arms and light weapons with which they foster insecurity and instability across our continent. For us in Africa, these are the ‘weapons of mass destruction’!.......Goodluck jonathan, UN general assembly 2014

This excerpt came form Mr President, the commander in chief of all the armed forces, Federal republic of Nigeria.
now, pay attention where he referred to terrorism, aka boko haram as a "trans-border crime" in other words, he has info that Boko haram Hench men are foreign elements on Nigerian soil.

My question to you is this; why did Jonathan not tell the UN that it was Buhari? or a president is so scared of an ordinary civillian? By the way, who has the picture of the militants who protested for subsidy removal in favor of their pay master?

(1) (Reply)

A Letter Of Warning And Germane Information To Ekiti State Governor.... / If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? / Petrol Landing Cost Now Below Pump Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.