Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section (1462 Views)

APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / APC Now Has 23 Governors - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by humnsikan: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Didn't I say it? I posted some minutes ago to ask if it's APC that's now running this section. Now guess what? That post has been taken down. What does that tell you? I leave you to guess the answer.
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by theV0ice: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
like this thread abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/2050260/reuben-abati-releases-wikileaks-secret#28984406

who is Abati? Amaechi's spokesman?

keep deluding yourself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2014
It was a silly question to ask. We have alot of reasonable things to debate on this morn that allowing silly questions dominate the section.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by Firefire(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Honestly, I don't expect that post to be hiding, where is the freedom of speech and fairness

Anyway, I still believe nobody is buying anybody.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by humnsikan: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
theV0ice:
like this thread abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/2050260/reuben-abati-releases-wikileaks-secret#28984406

who is Abati? Amaechi's spokesman?

keep deluding yourself
If you are the moderator of this forum you sure know what you are doing. What is the ratio of Pro-Buhari to pro-Jonathan's Posts that make it to the front page? For every single Pro-GEJ's that makes it to the front page, five or more pro-Buhari's have already been there. You better change your ways; you are driving Seun customers away.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by humnsikan: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
It was a silly question to ask. We have alot of reasonable things to debate on this morn that allowing silly questions dominate the section.
How was it a silly question? Are there only Buhari supporters here? We are talking about equality of opinions here, which will make the debate you really want to engage in more interesting, and you are saying what! Abeg park well.
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by theV0ice: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2014
humnsikan:
If you are the moderator of this forum you sure know what you are doing. What is the ratio of Pro-Buhari to pro-Jonathan's Posts that make it to the front page? For every single Pro-GEJ's that makes it to the front page, five or more pro-Buhari's have already been there. You better change your ways; you are driving Seun customers away.

No my dear. 90% of so called pro GMB topics started out as anti-GMB threads like the one i referenced up there. It's not APC's fault that most Nigerians are now thinking and deciding for change.

By the way, i'm not a mod and you should know Seun isn't a fan of GMB

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by humnsikan: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Firefire:
Honestly, I don't expect that post to be hiding, where is the freedom of speech and fairness

Peace.
That's just it. Where's the freedom of expression? This further confirms my feeling that APC might be the ones running this section.
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by humnsikan: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
theV0ice:

No my dear. 90% of so called pro GMB topics started out as anti-GMB threads like the one i referenced up there. It's not APC's fault that most Nigerians are now thinking and deciding for change.
By the way, i'm not a mod and you should know Seun isn't a fan of GMB
This confirms what I have been saying. I may have to Boycott Nairaland for a while. And change from who to who? Nigerians have rejected Buhari three times and you are saying what?

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by Firefire(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
humnsikan:
That's just it. Where's the freedom of expression? This further confirms my feeling that APC might be the ones running this section.

Your feelings, but it might not be accurate.

I have never for once suspect any drifting from the MODs, irrespective of their political feelings.
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by Safari29: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
op the last time I checked most pro buhari post on front page started off as anti buhari. pdp are the one campaigning for Buhari pass self because when u open a thread to discredit and you end up bn the one discredited the thread will now seems to be pro buhari. pdp should focus on gej not attacking buhari because people have already know almost everything u can use to attack this man

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by theV0ice: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
humnsikan:

This confirms what I have been saying. I may have to Boycott Nairaland for a while. And change from who to who? Nigerians have rejected Buhari three times and you are saying what?

and if you boycott nairaland, will the sun refuse to shine tomorrow? pls leave and take your handle with you.

If they will reject him again, let them do so. how is that your headache?

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by humnsikan: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Firefire:

Your feelings, but it might not be accurate.

I have never for once suspect any drifting from the MODs, irrespective of their political feelings.
But I have, recently. Take a stock of the respective persons' (GEJ n GMB) posts that have made it to the front page and you'll see it or yourself.
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by humnsikan: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2014
theV0ice:

and if you boycott nairaland, will the sun refuse to shine tomorrow? pls leave and take your handle with you.

If they will reject him again, let them do so. how is that your headache?
It is people like you that spoil business for people. Seun, who is a business man, knows the impact of just one person boycotting Nairaland. And how will his rejection not be my headache when you were the one that brought it up?
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by lukecent: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2014
I am not suprise the build-up in 2011 was more than this time, but after he lost out.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by mamajohn(f): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Sai APC!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Nigeria!!!
Sai Change!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by mogentle(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2014
This OP seems to be a kid, honestly. Nairaland is recently positioned to work against APC if you know how to study trends. But, as fate will have it, it turns out to positive for APC. All anti GMB topics that make FP wthin seconds especially from God-knows "TherealMrstan" moniker usually turn out to be pro GMB. What does that tell you, "People are angry at Jonathan's govt." Not only on NL, it's same on FB, twitter etc. So, don't rather quit, stay and enjoy the game.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by theV0ice: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2014
humnsikan:
It is people like you that spoil business for people. Seun, who is a business man, knows the impact of just one person boycotting Nairaland. And how will his rejection not be my headache when you were the one that brought it up?

See me see wahala o. Ok friend, pls don't quit Nairsaland
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by chukel(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Some people are really mad. Some people have head with sawdust inside. God gives everybody time. When its ur time, even ur enemies will unknowingly work for you. It happened in 2011. But otueke president misused the golden opportunity God gave him. God has given us GMB. This is his time. Who says God does not hear prayers. Who says he does not answer.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by Reptyle(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Firefire:

Peace.

When someone puts a post making unfounded allegations that impugns our collective integrity as forumites, what do you do to such?

I would even suggest going forward that any poster that post such without verifiable evidence be banned for a period of time.
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by akom0908(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Am not into politics but am tired of this present Nigeria ,i want change and others too.Vote Buhari and let see if we will see change

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
humnsikan:
How was it a silly question? Are there only Buhari supporters here? We are talking about equality of opinions here, which will make the debate you really want to engage in more interesting, and you are saying what! Abeg park well.
Alright
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by faithugo64(f): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
The earlier they understand that 2015 election will not be conducted on nairaland,the better for them
secondly nobody can determine the next president of nigeria simply by typing whatever pleases them on nairaland!
Re: Confirmed! APC Now Running Nairaland Politics Section by Ngwakwe: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
humnsikan:
Didn't I say it? I posted some minutes ago to ask if it's APC that's now running this section. Now guess what? That post has been taken down. What does that tell you? I leave you to guess the answer.

Just because I didn't ban you gave you the impetus to create this thread instead of reporting to the moderators/super mods.

Politics Section is neutral and the publications are based on trending National issues and Current Affairs posted on the board

Be rest assured that every interest will be protected. Just create an intelligent thread and see it promoted

(1)

This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. / A Brief History Of Border Walls / Dame Patience Johnathan Still Using Thugs On Harmless Civilians, SSS Warn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.