Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter (16255 Views)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear / 40-year-old Man Arraigned For Raping Neighbour’s 7-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Hmm na wa o.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by hyfr(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2014
But seriously konji is not a bastard,that guy is the bastard. IMO I think they should bring a bulldog to rape him as well
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by seangy4konji: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Easy there.
hyfr:
That nigga got no chill at all. What attracted him to the little girl is what I'm yet to discover. However KONJI NA BASTARD. If his gf or crush had given him this thing this girl no for de dis condition.. Lol just joking
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by johnstar(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2014
FrancisTony:
I loathe paedophiles(both heterosexual and homosexual own). They're heartless and no different from ISIS, Al qeada, boko-haram etc

How would a grown up man carry his dick and insert it in a little girl(minor) vägina not minding its consequence on the girl.

Paedophilia is the worst perversion to befell mankind and those that engage in it shouldn't be left walking freely.

It's well cry

My dear this devilish act is rampant round the world.

What do you think happens to kidnapped children in usa? They are even sold to arabian countries ( dislike arabians so much)

At leat usa knows and has dcoumented the fact that rarely do paedophiles change for good so they have created a directory web site with pictures of all paedophiles and locations) they try as much to locate those paedophiles and ensure they have not changed addresses infact all paedophiles must answer roll call,sef. This has enable parents to a large extent to deal with known paedophiles

What is nigeria doing to curtail this? I feel this is worse than aids and cancer.
Almost on a daily basis, am reading on a rape of a minor in nigeria and we are taking this slightly.

Parents are not helping, do you see the way some mothers dress their daughters At their ages in this current predicaments of the country?

To God who created me, I will not hand over any man I see molesting my child, I will kill him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Dreyl(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2014
The idíot don't deserve to live.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by gloriusabiodun: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2014
WICKED WORLD

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by jude33084(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

What has Yoruba as a tribe got to do with this?

Was the act perpetrated by Yoruba or a yoruba man?

Smh! You musn't comment.

You want to fight a lost battle bro grin

Every tribe in Naija have their predicaments tongue
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
L
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
angry castrate the idiot
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
youmour:

Wait can we say DICK on nairaland
Dick is someones name and it ain't censored.

Add "s" after "K" and you'll see the censored word.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
salvatore007:
Those of you bashing the boy have u looked at the story frm anoda perspective?

The way parents dress dia minors now adays is alarming...

Konji no dey rise by e sef na...

So parents dress ur kids appropriately and mind who u keep ur children with..

p.s: am nt in support of d crime..

My 2cents
Like seriously? How attractive can 4year old kid be?

Ermm, you can a get an erèction looking at 4year old näked girl?

4 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by adedayourt(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
seangy4konji:
Praise heaven you said kunji. Not konji

Ok sir
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Walahi...all dis kine tori don taya me
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by kosiobabiolorun: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Why are men behaving like this? seeing something wit oval shape , u will put your dick, indiscipline.

Please parent don't trust any neighbour or friends with your children especially the female children.

Hold on to your children they are your tomorrow

Regards'
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Bigcake: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
42 years imprisonment plus hard labour should be his punishment.....

But lalasticlala. Why you no put their pictures na? At least one. wink cheesy
i disagree with you, at eighteen i still consider him a minor, for he is not properly informed of the law and it penalties. The westerners whose life style and constitution we copy have their kids well informed about the law and it consequencies. Before their kids even get to eighteen years of age, they are well informed about the law.... Even at this, they western government still create room for juvenile Department. Now what good has the magistrate done the boy by throwing him into the Prison? This is an innocent young boy who have been battling with his high libido without no proper adult or counsellor to give him a guide. He ignorantly took advantage of the poor little girl.... The boy didnt do well, but throwing him into the Prison to await legal advice is not the best for our young people..... We all passed through that stage and we knew the increase in libido at that age.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by vajose1: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
I seriously think capital punishment should be meted out on rapists in this country. This issue has eternally remained wit us unchecked. I think male rapists should be castrated. This should serve as an effective deterrent.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by salvatore007(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Like seriously? How attractive can 4years old kid be?

Ermm, you can a get an erèction looking at 4years old näked girl?

Seems u dont go out often undecided.... when last where u in a park or a place with lots of kids...

Clearly u have no idea of wat m talkn abt...
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by aguizm(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
salvatore007:

My 2cents
Peadophile Alert....

Bros I dey suspect u

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by dre11(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
youmour:

Wait can we say DICK on nairaland

You just said it nowgrin
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by mistabiola: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
42 years imprisonment plus hard labour should be his punishment.....

But lalasticlala. Why you no put their pictures na? At least one. wink cheesy

Uploading the little girl pics will be unwise cheesy grin
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by vajose1: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bigcake:
i disagree with you, at eighteen i still consider him a minor, for he is not properly informed of the law and it penalties. The westerners whose life style and constitution we copy have their kids well informed about the law and it consequencies. Before their kids even get to eighteen years of age, they are well informed about the law.... Even at this, they western government still create room for juvenile Department. Now what good has the magistrate done the boy by throwing him into the Prison? This is an innocent young boy who have been battling with his high libido without no proper adult or counsellor to give him a guide. He ignorantly took advantage of the poor little girl.... The boy didnt do well, but throwing him into the Prison to await legal advice is not the best for our young people..... We all passed through that stage and we knew the increase in libido at that age.
.......oga, confess your sins. there is no excuse for this insanity. if this same boy's younger sister is raped, hw do u think he'd fill. Confess ur sins and ask for forgiveness. you should be a role model for society and not finding excuses for an 18yr old that's in lust and taken by evil. No, not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by englishmart(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

Uploading the little girl pics will be unwise cheesy grin
and the man's?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Bigcake: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
valuedammy:
He should be sentenced to death by hanging.
you eediot. You think this will make you look tough? You are very very stewpid. God will destroy you if your pennis has never gone errected on the sight of a lady whom perhaps is not your wife. If this boy should be killed then we all as Christians deserve to be stoned to death because we lust at the opposite sex at almost every given time. Mind you, he is only eighteen and needs some counselling.... Fvck you guy........
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by jkendy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
The mathematics formula he used in raping dis llikkle pikini is called BADMUS

What's dis boy's name sef
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
gej till the young boy leaves jail
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Bigcake: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
vajose1:
.......oga, confess your sins. there is no excuse for this insanity. if this same boy's younger sister is raped, hw do u think he'd fill. Confess ur sins and ask for forgiveness. you should be a role model for society and not finding excuses for an 18yr old that's in lust and taken by evil. No, not acceptable.
dont you think counselling the boy would have been better than ending his future in the prison? He might be set free after some years behind bars, but i tell you he will be the worst for it.. We need a system that is corrective and not an eye for an eye.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by knightsTempler: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
salvatore007:

My 2cents

Pervert alert !!!

And you think you just made a point with this gibberish you wrote down. There's no excuse for pedophiles.

Pedophile alert

3 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
gej till apc vacate lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bricklayer Jailed For Stealing Two Packets Of Maggi / Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - / NDLEA Intercepts Explosives Going To Bandits, Europe-bound Meth Consignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.