Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter (16124 Views)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear / 40-year-old Man Arraigned For Raping Neighbour’s 7-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by mistabiola: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
and the man's?

That i can't say cheesy grin
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by infogenius(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
42 years imprisonment plus hard labour should be his punishment.....

But lalasticlala. Why you no put their pictures na? At least one. wink cheesy

Not fair enuf, just remove his cok

Bigcake:
dont you think counselling the boy would have been better than ending his future in the prison? He might be set free after some years behind bars, but i tell you he will be the worst for it.. We need a system that is corrective and not an eye for an eye.

Yes he should be counseled but punished,18 yr old that knows and want to experience the pleasure of s3x.He must be punished.He is not a dunce, why didn't he have carnal knowledge of the girl with her parents consent if he was sure he was doing the right thing.
The young girl he defiled will have a lot to cope with while growing up and possibly all through her life time.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by valuedammy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bigcake:
you eediot. You think this will make you look tough? You are very very stewpid. God will destroy you if your pennis has never gone errected on the sight of a lady whom perhaps is not your wife. If this boy should be killed then we all as Christians deserve to be stoned to death because we lust at the opposite sex at almost every given time. Mind you, he is only eighteen and needs some counselling.... Fvck you guy........
I guess the culprit is one of ur sibblings?
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by koyyess: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Very sure he is a nairalander.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by niceeric(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
salvatore007:
Those of you bashing the boy have u looked at the story frm anoda perspective?

The way parents dress dia minors now adays is alarming...

Konji no dey rise by e sef na...

So parents dress ur kids appropriately and mind who u keep ur children with..

p.s: am nt in support of d crime..

My 2cents

so if a 4year old wear bra and g string your dick go hard??.........smh..

*does the sign of the cross*
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
18 years old want to cool himself in Prison! His dick being the direction of his life will not suite him a better ending.

Ever since I have been fucking my prostitutes, I have never even for one day being in police cell, since I no dey owe dem debt

the dirty secrets in your closet is not for public consumption
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Maximillian1: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
If d stuff hungry my guy dat much,he should have found himself a girlfriend....foolish bastard
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by kenny987(f): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
salvatore007:

My 2cents

Hey! Pls don't go down that lane! It only takes a depraved, twisted and evil-infested mind to see anything remotely konji-inducing in a 4yr old! Even if she's naked! The only tot or emotion that should be had by any right-thinking adult should be care n love geared towards nurturing the young into adulthood!
If he's really guilty n not a victim of circumstances then he's to blame 100+%
On reading ur first line I thought u wanted to talk about the defective charge without an address or his being remanded without his plea taken and therefore no option of bail for now or even that he might just have been a convenient scapegoat! it's galling to even read wat u wrote about the possibility of the child/mother being blamed because of how d child might have been dressed! Damn!

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by victorazy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
adedayourt:
Kungi na bastard

grin grin grin
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Maximillian1: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
18 years old want to cool himself in Prison! His dick being the direction of his life will not suite him a better ending.

Ever since I have been fucking my prostitutes, I have never even for one day being in police cell, since I no dey owe dem debt
...in my short while spent in life xo far,I have discovered that people who boast d most are d ones that have nothing..no offences bro but I won't be suprised if u hve not slept with a female before
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by assana: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wah dah hell is dis increase about rapping little girls nowadays?and na ibadan d thing common pass tongue
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Maximillian1: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
assana:
Wah dah hell is dis increase about rapping little girls nowadays?and na ibadan d thing common pass tongue
..lol...they go soon attack you
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by misshoree(f): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
He should be stoned to death.

That's my judgment
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by born2fuckpussy: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Maximillian1:
...in my short while spent in life xo far,I have discovered that people who boast d most are d ones that have nothing..no offences bro but I won't be suprised if u hve not slept with a female before
I laugh in swahli, ? I can tell you different type of pussy, even if you want to slot your prick inside pussy right now, I will give you some of my ex ashawo girl. U go Bleep tire! Where we Bleep toto reach, toto dey run for us
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by kevoh(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
The Vaseline method might just be a perfect alternative to curb excessive libido of young and old men but ,No, the religionists will not allow people be. They will concot all sorts of myths ranging from baldness to blindness.

In the Vaseline method, no one is hurt, no STDs, no pregnancy, very cheap smiley, no rape, no paedophiles e.t.c.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by born2fuckpussy: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
mobuch:

the dirty secrets in your closet is not for public consumption
the person wey dey do you never return from your back. Visit your village make dem go wash ur head for shrine. No bi by force to die in Lagos.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by Maximillian1: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
I laugh in swahli, ? I can tell you different type of pussy, even if you want to slot your prick inside pussy right now, I will give you some of my ex ashawo girl. U go Bleep tire! Where we Bleep toto reach, toto dey run for us
na xo
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by salvatore007(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
kenny987:

Hey! Pls don't go down that lane! It only takes a depraved, twisted and evil-infested mind to see anything remotely konji-inducing in a 4yr old! Even if she's naked! The only tot or emotion that should be had by any right-thinking adult should be care n love geared towards nurturing the young into adulthood!
If he's really guilty n not a victim of circumstances then he's to blame 100+%
On reading ur first line I thought u wanted to talk about the defective charge without an address or his being remanded without his plea taken and therefore no option of bail for now or even that he might just have been a convenient scapegoat! it's galling to even read wat u wrote about the possibility of the child/mother being blamed because of how d child might have been dressed! Damn!

guy i said look at d stori frm anoda perspective...

what do u tink might hv motivated d guy?

read what i wrote again... am nt in support ok!

peace
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by salvatore007(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
niceeric:

so if a 4year old wear bra and g string your dick go hard??.........smh..

*does the sign of the cross*

So u quoted me just to say dat??

if u dnt hv smtin tangible 2say dont quote me
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by salvatore007(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
knightsTempler:

Pervert alert !!!

And you think you just made a point with this gibberish you wrote down. There's no excuse for pedophiles.

Pedophile alert

Please spare me d bullshit!

Who asked for ur opinion?? Just because u learnt a new wrd 2day datz wat mkin u rant about...

never quote me
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by kenny987(f): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
salvatore007:

guy i said look at d stori frm anoda perspective...

what do u tink might hv motivated d guy?

read what i wrote again... am nt in support ok!

peace

First, I'm female not 'guy'. Next, my point is that the perspective of the physical appearance of a toddler does not and should not hold water. Even if she is nekiid or wearing the kinkiest of attires, she should be recognized for what she is, a child! What is on the body of a 4yr old that should evoke thoughts of sex or konji to the point of ra.pe? Assuming he did commit the offence, I'm certain that the moment the child felt threatened even b4 actual penetration that would cause d most horrific pains, her first reaction would be to cry out for her Mom or Dad! if that isn't enough to clear that haze of sexual frustration (konji) from the eyes n consciousness of the ra.pist, then he's beyond redemption. Like I said, it takes a depraved, twisted and evil-infested mind to go all d way.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by TheAlchemist: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
we must first ascertain the sanity of this individual. Truly an insane act.
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by salvatore007(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
kenny987:

First, I'm female not 'guy'. Next, my point is that the perspective of the physical appearance of a toddler does not and should not hold water. Even if she is naked or wearing the kinkiest of attires, she should be recognized for what she is, a child! What is on the body of a 4yr old that should evoke thoughts of sex or konji to the point of ra.pe? Assuming he did commit the offence, I'm certain that the moment the child felt threatened even b4 actual penetration that would cause d most horrific pains, her first reaction would be to cry out for her Mom or Dad! if that isn't enough to clear that haze of sexual frustration (konji) from the eyes n consciousness of the ra.pist, then he's beyond redemption. Like I said, it takes a depraved, twisted and evil-infested mind to go all d way.

Sorry 4caln u a guy... I get ur point.

We have gays, lesbians and people who re sexually attracted 2little children... Am sure d guy ix 1n of dem.. Asssumin d gal wasnt put in a compromisin position dat wudnt have happend.... So when judgin itz beta not 2focus on 1n side of party..
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by BlueMagic2(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
If it were my duaghter I swear I'd shot this guy twice in the face

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by knightsTempler: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
salvatore007:

Please spare me d bullshit!

Who asked for ur opinion?? Just because u learnt a new wrd 2day datz wat mkin u rant about...

never quote me

what is this obese fool ranting about?

Bush boy, don't be mad that i quote you to put you in your place, i am not the one responsible for your mismanaged child development.

What a morôn!!!
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by gcuteliebe(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

What has Yoruba as a tribe got to do with this?

Was the act perpetrated by Yoruba or a yoruba man?

Smh! Yo
u musn't comment.

I fink pple that are being registered here should be tested for brain disorder...what has ethnicity got to do with rape case...u borron!
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by SAMBARRY: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
O puleeease shut the f*k up. So you mean if there's a little girl of four who's nakid and nobody is around your phenese will rise abi undecided?

otiyawere undecided
salvatore007:

My 2cents
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by niceeric(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
salvatore007:

So u quoted me just to say dat??

if u dnt hv smtin tangible 2say dont quote me
Ode....dindinrin
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by pashaun(f): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
He should be castrated
Re: 18-yr-old Apprentice Remanded For Raping Neighbour’s 4-yr-old Daughter by NAJALYN: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
What a sick young man. Well he will end up in prison and come out as an old man. That is the price he will pay for being so sheepish and foolish. Eranoko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Togolese Nabbed While Attempting To Obtain Nigerian Passports / How We Dismantled Boko Haram Leadership — DSS / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.