Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem (2405 Views)

Jesus Is Coming Back / Does Jinn Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Saalam.

I need help. I'm angry depressed and sad all the time but I try to control it. It all started when I was little. I saw something really scary and since then I have been seeing things that are not normal.

Sleep time is a nightmare. I am being afflicted with one sickness or the other but doctors tell me that there's nothing wrong with me .

Whatever I do always turns out to b a failure. An Imam told me that its jinn aashiq. I say du'as and do all that is recommended but still no any improvement.

What else should I do ?

I live in a normal Muslim environment , normal Muslim home. I wear hijab and sometimes nikab when going out
I meant sexual moaning, when it started I was little I thought my brothers were coming to my room and doing funny things with me bc its so real more then just a dream and I started locking my room but it never stopped , when I recite or try to get up bc when it happens its not that I'm asleep bt awake and alert bt just too weak to do anything it hurts me sometimes it hurts me so much that I get up bleeding

yeah I bought that book several times but everything still d same at night I have nightmares where I see myself falling from high places, chased my beasts, see myself under water or near river of blood with kids calling me mummy,flying ,some1 makn love with me walking far distance b4 giving birth. during the day time, I' m always depressed angry sad failure at what I do , sick almost all d time and doctors say I test negative fr any sickness. recently had an accident where I had a fracture and a 'female' was hitting the broken bone laughing but mum said she can't see anything
I can't keep any rtnshp no matter he much I love a guy or he loves me always break up any rtnshp without even knowing why

https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn

Come to Jesus, swtbby, the power of the Holy Spirit can break that power of evil possession over your life
You need deliverance and to be filled with the power of the Holy Ghost and equipped on how to do war fare in the Spirit

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by wisemam: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2014
Give your life to Jesus Christ and He will set you free from that oppression of the devil.
Read Matthew 11:28-30 from the Holy Bible.
That is the solution.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2014
salam, something happened and i thought I should let you know.
OK I was sleeping and it came to have fun , tried to resist which just made it angry and it started to stab my tommy . the pain was unbearable , I was fully awake and alert but too weak to move a muscle . the more I recite the more stabbing I received ,was trying so hard to get off the bed but it was drifting me futher into its world then something unbelievable happened.
'something' (I can't explain what) started to recite to my ears, (like rukiya imams do) and the jinn began to loss its power, the stabbing stopped but it grabbed my arm with its claws , those were not fingers but sharp claws and I was trying to pull away and I could feel my flesh almost tearing.
finally I was able to open eyes got up and out the door didn't bother to look at what was next to me on bed

Aslm Alaikm, @ tbaba1234 and akanke79, thanx for d enlightenment, i always had d suspicion dat my case is dat of sihr because wheneva d ruqya is done i only cried uncontrollably 4 no apparent reason. And upto now dat am telling u abt dis, i hear my name being called in d middle of d night using my husband's or daughter's voices although they were both sleeping. But im still not relenting in my prayers, i know Allah is wit us and He will see us thru in sha Allah.
congrats on ur daughters. I hear my name being called during the day , the last time it happened i was on the middle of the road I heard my elder brothers voice calling me from the other side thnk God there wasn't many cars on the road by that time. inshallah things shl be normal for us soon

Miss swtbby,

The Bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they they are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds
Give Jesus a chance
Receive him as Lord and he is able to break the chain of bondage off your life
You have tried everything and recited everything to no avail
Give Jesus a try
Kneel beside your bed and say

Lord Jesus,I am tired of this situation,I heard from a nairalander that you are able to deliver me from all this torture,I give my life to you and invite you into my heart,forgive my sins and lead me in the path I must go.
Then you must tell a Christian of your conversion and seek to grow in the knowledge of God
You will be equipped to overcome

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Swtbby,pray this warfare prayer

Lord Jesus ,I believe you are the Son of God. And the only way to God. I believe you died on the Cross for my sins. And rose again from the dead. By your Blood, the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony I have given all power to stand against the satan. I apply the Blood of Jesus over myself and everything surrounding me. I cover my spirit, soul and body, my mind, intellect, consciousness, sub-consciousness, thoughts, will, sences and emotions with the Blood of Jesus.

I ask Father to restore my soul and fragmented mind into wholeness in Jesus Christ. Into the mind that is made perfect by the Blood. I proclaim that I have the mind of the Christ. Anointed. Set free by the Anointing. Purged with Hyssop. Purified and Sanctified by the Word of God and Justified by the Blood of Jesus. Every yoke broken by the Anointing of the Holy Ghost. I proclaim the Victory of Christ and the Power of the Cross in every area I am going to overcome with my testimony and the Blood of the Lamb. In the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Blood of the everlasting covenant.

Now Father I ask forgiveness for every sin Holy Spirit had made me conscious. I ask forgiveness and forgive any person, living or dead, who has ever dominated or controlled me, or harmed me in any way. I forgive and have received forgivness. In the name of Jesus Christ.

I ask for the necessary spiritual gifts and especially the gift of dicernment to break the specific demon bondages. I ask anointing of the Holy Spirit and the authority of Jesus Christ. I ask for the legions of angels covering this place for protection, bind the demons, put them under the Cross and ask Jesus to send them where ever He wants to send them. Lord you will command Your angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways. I invoke and ask for the Power of God to be Manifested. I pray healing from the works of the demons. I am calling on the Father for His right hand save me from the snare of the devil. Guard me surrounding me with the fence of the Blood and Fire as I continue to put the enemy under authority.

In the name of Jesus Christ. And take authority over all principalities, powers, strong-men, world-rulers of darkness, kings and princes and command them to obey and I break and loose the curses and demonic powers from me now under the authority and leadership of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and by the Blood of the Lamb. I break the failure, rebellion, emotional stress and trauma, submission to ungodly cover in my life. I break the inherited curses on the both sides of my family. By the Power of the Death and Resurrection of the Christ and through the Work done in the Cross for my Salvation and Deliverance I proclaim your Word that You have given me authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy and nothing will harm me.

I break demonic or ungodly soul ties of myself and of my family. I bind, tear down and break any demonic power with the Sword of the Spirit and the Blood of the Lamb. I use love as a weapon. I use tongues of men and angels to expel demons. I bind the dark powers in the air. I apply the Blood of Jesus on the air. I bind the strong men and their spirits in my life. I ask Lord Jesus to rebuke the devils in my life. I confess that Jesus Christ is your Lord and I command any dark powers to and leave this place silently without doing any harm. I refuse them to speak or be manifested and command them to go from me now and forever, wherever Jesus sends them.

I break the demonic influenced dreams. I break dark presence over me in the night. And replace them with the prophetic and good dreams of God imparted from God into my mind. I break evil curses, vexes, hexes, jinxes, psychic powers, sorcery, potions, charms, incantations, spells, witchcraft and be witchments that has been put upon me. Or my family line. By any person or persons. Or from any occult source. Or psychic source. I command all the curses, demonic holes and powers of the darkness to catch FIRE in the name of Jesus Christ. I break cords, snares, controls and bondages. I command the demons to go to Tartarus with the fallen angels, or wherever Jesus sends them. I use the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and cover myself with the Blood of the Lamb. I agree with The Covenant of the Blood.

I bind all remaining demons until they can be cast out or leave of their own accord. And I sever and loose myself from their hold now and forever. I loose Godly spirits from the Lord to operate in my life and relationships. Having made perfect by the Holy Blood of Jesus. I proclaim that my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit. Redeemed. Cleansed. Sanctified and Justified by the Blood of Jesus. Therefore satan has no place in me. No more power over me, because of the Blood of Jesus.

In the Mighty and Glorious Name of Jesus Christ, I pray

Amen
Based on Win Worley warfare prayer. Win Worley.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by manmacho: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
I wanted to post on this topic in the islamic section and it keeps cheking me out

the muslims there had profer all thinkable solution and never work for the helpless woman

But i know there is a name that is above EVERY OTHER NAME

THAT NAME IS JESUS

WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF JESUS SHALL BE SAVED - JESUS CAN SAVE YOU IF YOU CALL WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART

TODAY COULD BE YOUR DAY OF SALVATION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
manmacho:
I wanted to post on this topic in the islamic section and it keeps cheking me out

the muslims there had profer all thinkable solution and never work for the helpless woman

THAT NAME IS JESUS

WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF JESUS SHALL BE SAVED - JESUS CAN SAVE YOU IF YOU CALL WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART

That was why I posted here
The poor girl is heavily tormented by demons and they are telling her to recite this and that
A spirit being is sleeping with her,cutting her and making her life hell and all the recitations cannot help her
Only Jesus can
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by malvisguy212: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
babyosisi:

That was why I posted here
The poor girl is heavily tormented by demons and they are telling her to recite this and that
A spirit being is sleeping with her,cutting her and making her life hell and all the recitations cannot help her
Only Jesus can
God bless you for this idea,jesus is the only answer to prayer.

@switbby. I remember when my little sister died, I had a dream that night very strange dream,a demon was tormenting me the next morning the little girl died. Four years later,I had the same dream, as I was dreaming, I say in my heart, the last time I saw this thing somthing terrable happen, I wanted to woke up but is like someone is holding me not to, I shout jesus and woke up, behold in my front I saw a demon climbing my mum bird,wanted to kill my little brother(kelvin) I say to the demon, who are you? What do you want? The demon did not respond until I say 'go back' the demon walk backward toward a wall, as he was walking backward is like he was walking into a turnnel, soo deep, no end. Up till today, I did not see it again.switbby when ever the demon come to you, shout jesus, God will send angel to guide you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by hungryboy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
malvisguy212:

@switbby. I remember when my little sister died, I had a dream that night very strange dream,a demon was tormenting me the next morning the little girl died. Four years later,I had the same dream, as I was dreaming, I say in my heart, the last time I saw this thing somthing terrable happen, I wanted to woke up but is like someone is holding me not to, I shout jesus and woke up, behold in my front I saw a demon climbing my mum bird,wanted to kill my little brother(kelvin) I say to the demon, who are you? What do you want? The demon did not respond until I say 'go back' the demon walk backward toward a wall, as he was walking backward is like he was walking into a turnnel, soo deep, no end. Up till today, I did not see it again.switbby when ever the demon come to you, shout jesus, God will send angel to guide you.
, story for the gods, after u don go take your igbo finish come dey see things double double, u come dey talk say na demon, stop smoking that stuff it's not good for your health.
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by malvisguy212: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
hungryboy:
, story for the gods, after u don go take your igbo finish come dey see things double double, u come dey talk say na demon, stop smoking that stuff it's not good for your health.
thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by tola9ja: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=29034611]

DINDIRIN WHO WILL ANSWER THESE PRAYER
HEBREW 5:7
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.
JESUS IS LORD YOUR LORD IS CRYING WHY ARE ALL BRAINWASHED LIKE THESE OGAAA HOOO

Q6:125

Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide,- He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying,- He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.

JOHN8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by tola9ja: 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Miss swtbby,

The Bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they they are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds
Give Jesus a chance
Receive him as Lord and he is able to break the chain of bondage off your life
You have tried everything and recited everything to no avail
Give Jesus a try
Kneel beside your bed and say

Lord Jesus,I am tired of this situation,I heard from a nairalander that you are able to deliver me from all this torture,I give my life to you and invite you into my heart,forgive my sins and lead me in the path I must go.
Then you must tell a Christian of your conversion and seek to grow in the knowledge of God
You will be equipped to overcome

VERSE AND CHAPTER ACCEPT ME AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR YOU CANNOT MISS LEAD HER

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by tola9ja: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
manmacho:

THAT NAME IS JESUS

WHY CANT HE SAVE HIMSELF HERE

HEBREW 5:7
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by freeze22(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
In addition to what my brothers have posted please claim the promises in Psalm 23 and 91. The LORD is longing to be gracious and compassionate to you.
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by malvisguy212: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2014
quote author=tola9ja post=29036705][/quote][b
So you agree with paul here?
]quote author=tola9ja post=29036705][/quote][/b]
Allah chose who to guide and leave the rest?
quote author=tola9ja post=29036705][/quote]do you know the truth? Jesus say he is the truth, pleas don't derail this thread.
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by tola9ja: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=29037503]quote author=tola9ja post=29036705][b
So you agree with paul here?
SO YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN UR BIBLE ANYMORE ??
]quote author=tola9ja post=29036705][/b]
Allah chose who to guide and leave the rest?
PARADISE AND HELL IT MEANT FOR ALL MANKIND YOU WILL JUST DECIDE THE 1 U WANT
quote author=tola9ja post=29036705]
do you know the truth? Jesus say he is the truth, pleas don't derail this thread.
DID I CALLED HIM A LIE MOREOVER HE DOSE NOT SAID WE SHOULD WORSHIP HIM AS U DO
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by manmacho: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=29043785][/quote]

Please be kind enough not to derail this thread

the Lady needs urgent help that Islam could not offer.

and you are not helping her either

why not allow her to use what has worked for me and million more with same testimony

WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF JESUS SHALL BE SAVED

I KNOW THAT ALL THAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH WILL ONLY LEAD HER TO CHRIST, AND THAT YOU CANNOT STOP.

BELIEVE ME SHE HAS ALREADY STARTED THE JOURNEY AND YOU WILL COMMENT ON THE THREAD AFTER SHE HAS SHARED HER TESTIMONY OF HOW SHE WAS SAVED BY JESUS
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by tola9ja: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
manmacho:

Please be kind enough not to derail this thread

the Lady needs urgent help that Islam could not offer.

and you are not helping her either

why not allow her to use what has worked for me and million more with same testimony

WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF JESUS SHALL BE SAVED

I KNOW THAT ALL THAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH WILL ONLY LEAD HER TO CHRIST, AND THAT YOU CANNOT STOP.

BELIEVE ME SHE HAS ALREADY STARTED THE JOURNEY AND YOU WILL COMMENT ON THE THREAD AFTER SHE HAS SHARED HER TESTIMONY OF HOW SHE WAS SAVED BY JESUS
Acts 26:24Amplified Bible (AMP)

24 And as he thus proceeded with his defense, Festus called out loudly, Paul, you are mad! Your great learning is driving you insane!

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
@The man in Question.
This is your life brother and it belongs to u nd not to religion not to muslims. This is not about Religion in fact Religion can't help you.The only person that can help you is Jesus who is the Christ, the Son of God who was chastened for your sins and by those stripens you are Healed.Believe in Him as the Saviour He is. You don't need prayer u just believe in Him as ur Saviour nd I categorically tell u with the Power of the Holy Spirit you will be free the moment u accept Jesus as who He is the Christ of God.
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by manmacho: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
tola9ja:

Acts 26:24Amplified Bible (AMP)

24 And as he thus proceeded with his defense, Festus called out loudly, Paul, you are mad! Your great learning is driving you insane!

If you Love Jesus you will keep his WORD

Jesus; Ï AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE NOBODY COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
u all have said it all. this is time to try Jesus! he sure won't disappoint you.
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by XKAILX: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Just a note for all the testimonies you mentioned above... The shaitan that are of the jinn believe they are slaves of satan... It is therefore their goal to mislead man... and satan has ever been an enemy of man...

When you see Jesus in a dream or when you shout his name and the shaitan leaves you alone and stops disturbing you... it's because they want to mislead you. Because now your incorrect faith in Jesus as a God is strengthened and you fall farther into the sin of shirk... associating partners with Allah (the 1 and only God). It is a fact that the jinn mislead man and likely played a part in the corruption of the bible.. It is also known that they push people towards christianity..

I can prove this simple fact... Ask anyone that has ever seen Jesus in a dream or in a vision or even in real life... show them a picture of Jesus.. If the man they saw was alike to the pictures of Jesus that we see today then it was clearly a Jinn because we do not know what Jesus looked like... It is generally agreed that the picture of Jesus we have is not alike him as he was most likely of darker complexion or black. We know now that the depiction of Jesus savior of man as WHITE was a deliberate fabrication... but lets not get into that now. Look into the clear signs of Allah without bias and Inshallah he will guide you.

It's a shame because so many of our christian brothers and sisters truly have good intention and may Allah have mercy on them... they have simply fallen for one of the biggest deceptions in history. Allahu alem.
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2016
[[s]quote author=XKAILX post=46250749]Just a note for all the testimonies you mentioned above... The shaitan that are of the jinn believe they are slaves of satan... It is therefore their goal to mislead man... and satan has ever been an enemy of man...

When you see Jesus in a dream or when you shout his name and the shaitan leaves you alone and stops disturbing you... it's because they want to mislead you. Because now your incorrect faith in Jesus as a God is strengthened and you fall farther into the sin of shirk... associating partners with Allah (the 1 and only God). It is a fact that the jinn mislead man and likely played a part in the corruption of the bible.. It is also known that they push people towards christianity..

I can prove this simple fact... Ask anyone that has ever seen Jesus in a dream or in a vision or even in real life... show them a picture of Jesus.. If the man they saw was alike to the pictures of Jesus that we see today then it was clearly a Jinn because we do not know what Jesus looked like... It is generally agreed that the picture of Jesus we have is not alike him as he was most likely of darker complexion or black. We know now that the depiction of Jesus savior of man as WHITE was a deliberate fabrication... but lets not get into that now. Look into the clear signs of Allah without bias and Inshallah he will guide you.

It's a shame because so many of our christian brothers and sisters truly have good intention and may Allah have mercy on them... they have simply fallen for one of the biggest deceptions in history. Allahu alem.
[/s] [/quote]trash people who tie bomb on their waste to kill Christians, who inspires them Allah or Jin?
Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by XKAILX: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
solite3:
[/s] trash people who tie bomb on their waste to kill Christians, who inspires them Allah or Jin?

Jinn try and deceive all so to answer you honestly. It depends on the individual. There is a hadith telling the story of a martyr who had his intentions wrong.. He wanted to die to be seen as brave rather than to fight in the cause of Allah. He was questioned on judgement day and then dragged into the hellfire.

Whereas true martyrs are shown love and mercy from Allah.

Killing for no reason is not valid. Shariah is layed out very clearly almost alike legal documents. If you are referring to the antics of boko haram or ISIS I will inform you that it is not hard to look at the Quran and Sunnah and see that they have erred. This is why the reputable shieks of islam that were in support of ISIS have left and refuted them. It is all there research for yourself.. If you actually believe that because a few people in a certain group do something wrong that their actions should speak for the whole group or taint their message.. Then I say you are no better than a racist and no more intelligent...

And I hope you are ready to answer to Allah when he asks you why the messenger that was sent to you brought the message of God and you didn't even verify for yourself if it was true or not (because it's clear that you have not read). And 'everyone said they were bad' or 'the people told lies about the message' is not going to cut it brother.

Do you believe that God would have been pleased with the disciples of Jesus if they had fought for him killed those trying to crucify his body and saved him? food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=XKAILX post=46318336]

Jinn try and deceive all so to answer you honestly. It depends on the individual. There is a hadith telling the story of a martyr who had his intentions wrong.. He wanted to die to be seen as brave rather than to fight in the cause of Allah. He was questioned on judgement day and then dragged into the hellfire.
book haram, Isis are fighting for Allah's cause, don't try to deny it.
Mohammad killed Christians and Jews does it mean Mohammad was deceived?

Whereas true martyrs are shown love and mercy from Allah.
who are true martyrs

Killing for no reason is not valid. Shariah is layed out very clearly almost alike legal documents. If you are referring to the antics of boko haram or ISIS I will inform you that it is
not hard to look at the Quran and Sunnah and see that they have erred.
terrorist do not kill without any reason, they following Mohammad's steps

This is why the reputable shieks of islam that were in support of ISIS have left and refuted them.
who are the reputable sheik? Those who live in western world?

It is all there research for yourself..
you do research on Islam.

If you actually believe that because a few people in a certain group do something wrong that their actions should speak for the whole group or taint their message.. Then I say you are no better than a racist and no more intelligent...
few people including Mohammad.
It is not those so called groups we are looking at but your book.

And I hope you are ready to answer to Allah when he asks you why the messenger that was sent to you brought the message of God and you didn't even verify for yourself if it was true or not (because it's clear that you have not read). And 'everyone said they were bad' or 'the people told lies about the message' is not going to cut it brother.
let me tell you, the only message God had ever sent to mankind is for them to believe in his Son.
Mohammad spent all his life without knowing who Christ is.
Do you know that Christ is the Son of God?

Do you believe that God would have been pleased with the disciples of Jesus if they hadght for him killed those trying to crucify his body and saved him? food for thought.
the disciples never fought for Christ, Jesus Jesus came to fulfill what was written about him.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sports Betting A Sin? / The Graveyard Of Dead Gods / 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.