Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Language Did God Speak During Creation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Language Did God Speak During Creation? (2209 Views)

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? / Words On Marble - Do Not Speak During Jumu'ah Sermon. / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by onyfrank: 1:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Please the scholars and the spiritual gurus should make me understand. When He said let there be light. ' Is It like we speak or thought language?
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by BUSHHUNTER: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2018
Pidgin Language cos na wetin everybody understand from hia to China grin
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by Maldek666: 3:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Sanskrit
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by eddy1977(m): 4:36am On Jun 07, 2018
The bible doesnt say what language.
My understanding is that the bible was written to point humanity to christ. therefore, many details are left out.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2018
eddy1977:
The bible doesnt say what language.
My understanding is that the bible was written to point humanity to christ. therefore, many details are left out.

YOUR UNDERSTANDING.. IS FLAWED.

3 Likes

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Genesis creation account is Jewish mythology of how their God created things. So their God spoke Hebrew.

4 Likes

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2018
He spoke the heavenly language we know as 'tongues'

1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:
Genesis creation account is Jewish mythology of how their God created things. So their God spoke Hebrew.
Hebrew language and all other languages didn't exist as at then. They all came to be at the tower of babel incident.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2018
spartan117:

Hebrew language and all other languages didn't exist as at then. They all came to be at the tower of babel incident.

What language existed then? Tell me the name of the language.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by tintingz(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:
Arabic is said to be heavenly language which people will speak in paradise, so I guess God spoke in Arabic.

This can be found in a hadith but some muslim sect reject it.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:

What language existed then? Tell me the name of the language.
The heavenly language we know as 'tongues' only christians who have the Holy Spirit in them are able to speak it in this present day.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2018
tintingz:
Arabic is said to be heavenly language which people will speak in paradise, so I guess God spoke in Arabic.

Some Muslims say that people will be judged by Allah in the Arabic language.

Many Muslims say that Arabic is the language of Allah and that's the laguage spoken in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2018
tintingz:

Arabic just like all other languages came into being at the tower of babel incident.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2018
spartan117:

The heavenly language we know as 'tongues' only christians who have the Holy Spirit in them are able to speak it in this present day.

You are not saying anything. Just say you don't know what you are saying and you are just hiding your ignorance with more mythology.

So the nonsense "kashabalanjarico thepborhtheina buluskiasha, brominlolosko", nonsense christians speak when they claim the holy spirit is upon them is the language Yahweh used to create things abi?

There was nothing like Tower of Babel. That is just Hebrew mythology and explanation of why there are different languages in the world.

Languages evolved over time and are still evolving. Which Language did Adam and Eve speak, since you said there was no language till after the tower of babel myth?
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2018
spartan117:

Arabic just like all other languages came into being at the tower of babel incident.

Stop repeating this falsehoods. Where is your evidence for this nonsense?
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:

You are not saying anything. Just say you don't know what you are saying and you are just hiding your ignorance with more mythology.

So the nonsense "kashabalanjarico thepborhtheina buluskiasha, brominlolosko", nonsense christians speak when they claim the holy spirit is upon them is the language Yahweh used to create things abi?

There was nothing like Tower of Babel. That is just Hebrew mythology and explanation of why there are different languages in the world.

Languages evolved over time and are still evolving. Which Language did Adam and Eve speak, since you said there was no language till after the tower of babel myth?
You can't understand it, it's beyond your mental capacity to understand it.

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
spartan117:

You can't understand it, it's beyond your mental capacity to understand it.

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

You are totally deluded. grin grin
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:

You are totally deluded. grin grin
Why are you suddenly so riled up
You asked me a question and I gave you the truth according to the word of God. Why does the truth annoy
You so much?

1 Like

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
spartan117:

Why are you suddenly so riled up
You asked me a question and I gave you the truth according to the word of God. Why does the truth annoy
You so much?

You didn't give me any truth. You just gave me ideas of ancient men you've been indoctrinated with and you accepted as the word of God. I am not riled up and just stating the truth. You are deluded because you believe some ancient mythology that has no basis in reality is true.

I asked you to tell me the language Adam and Eve spoke assuming what you are saying is true.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:

You didn't give me any truth. You just gave me ideas of ancient men you've been indoctrinated with and you accepted as the word of God. I am not riled up and just stating the truth. You are deluded because you believe some ancient mythology that has no basis in reality is true.

I asked you to tell me the language Adam and Eve spoke assuming what you are saying is true.
Your eyes need to be opened first of all before you can see the truth. At your current state, even if the truth is staring right at you, you won't be able to recognize it.

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2018
spartan117:

Your eyes need to be opened first of all before you can see the truth. At your current state, even if the truth is staring right at you, you won't be able to recognize it.

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

You are deluded and totally blind to the realities of the world because of the Jewish mythology you hold onto, yet you are calling another person blind.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:

You are deluded and totally blind to the realities of the world because of the Jewish mythology you hold onto, yet you are calling another person blind.
I never speak anything contrary to the word of God (Truth)

Blindness as shown in that scripture and the one below is a form of spiritual Blindness not physical

Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2018
spartan117:

I never speak anything contrary to the word of God (Truth)

Blindness as shown in that scripture and the one below is a form of spiritual Blindness not physical

Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

You are speaking delusions and ancient mythology which you believe in the word of some God when in reality it is the word, imaginations and thoughts of ancient men.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by spartan117(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:

You are speaking delusions and ancient mythology which you believe in the word of some God when in reality it is the word, imaginations and thoughts of ancient men.
Alright, you can belief what you want to belief. But I pray that the eyes of your understanding be opened.

May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you, amen.
Have a pleasant day wink
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by sholytomx: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2018
The Short Answer to your questuon is:" THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY" There are many...many other things that are very important than the heavenly language that God want us to know..
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by hopefulLandlord: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
Yahweh spoke the language of his creators, the Jews

2 Likes

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by tintingz(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2018
spartan117:

Tower of babel? Lol.

This is not the case for Olorun, I think Obatala spoke in Yoruba when he created the world.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by tintingz(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:

Some Muslims say that people will be judged by Allah in the Arabic language.

Many Muslims say that Arabic is the language of Allah and that's the laguage spoken in heaven.
Arabic is very important when praying to Allah.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2018
tintingz:
Arabic is very important when praying to Allah.

You can't read the Koran in any other language but Arabic.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2018
I wonder how people believe all languages were created at the Tower of Babel. That is a very big ignorance. This particular English we speak today didn't exist 600 years ago, what they had then was Old English which evolved from Anglo-Saxon which in turn evolved from Old German.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by dalaman: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2018
lilbest4:
I wonder how people believe all languages were created at the Tower of Babel. That is a very big ignorance. This particular English we speak today didn't exist 600 years ago, what they had then was Old English which evolved from Anglo-Saxon which in turn evolved from Old German.

It's total madness, people will just accept Jewish mythology without reasoning at all. They've allowed ancient Jews to reason for them. Even the Hebrew language itself evolved from ancient Canaanites language according to historians.
Re: What Language Did God Speak During Creation? by tintingz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
dalaman:

You can't read the Koran in any other language but Arabic.
You can but it's more rewardable when reading in Arabic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Put The Tree In The Garden Of Eden? / Please Help Satisfy My Curiosity About Tithing.....(for Fervent Christians) / Are Cryptocurrencies Fulfiling Bible Scriptures of one world currency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.