Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nawaooo::: Two People Sentenced To Death For Stealing Fowls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nawaooo::: Two People Sentenced To Death For Stealing Fowls (403 Views)

Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nawaooo::: Two People Sentenced To Death For Stealing Fowls by pico4421: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2014
TWO PEOPLE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR STEALING FOWLS

OSOGBO—Justice Jide Falol
a of an Osun State High Court sitting in Okuku has sentenced two robbers to death for stealing fowls.

The convicts, Olowookere Segun and Morakinyo Sunday, were found guilty of forcefully breaking into the house of one Mr. Balogun Tope, a police officer attached to Divisional Police headquarters, Okuku, in April 2010 and carting away some of his belongings.

Should i call this injustice ??
The convicts were charged with conspiracy, robbery and stealing contrary to Section 6(b) and 1(2)(a) of Robbery and Firearm (Spec...>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/two-people-sentenced-to-death-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Fuel Queues Again / 13-year-old Female Bomber: My Father Enlisted Me Into Boko Haram / Airplane With 162 Aboard Goes Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.