Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. (1057 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Marks Easter With Prisoners - Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / One Year After 2011 Election: Here Are President Jonathan's Achievements? (2) (3) (4)

Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Forget about the boastful noise on nairaland... Forget about what you read on here.

Let's go offline... Talk to the masses, the people who hold the centre of the country. People are angry, People are on unhappy...

I have been among them to know this first hand... the guy at the filing station where I bought fuel, the Okada rider etc. They are angry at GEJ... even his southern brothers are not happy.

The only GEJ will win the forth coming election... is by rigging which will further tarnish his image. Unfortunately, people will deceive him and give him false hopes...

2015 will be the history changer!

Re: Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by dotG(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ till 2019 and all of the above

Re: Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by CrazyScientist: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Laughing in 4D... All these political sadists.... grin

Re: Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by umarsanijada: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
God will give Nigeria a change this time

Re: Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
CrazyScientist:
Laughing in 4D... All these political sadists.... grin
dotG:
GEJ till 2019 and all of the above
I am neither an APC supporter... but the reality are there to see...

Re: Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
just yesterday as I was passing through the east west road, ex militants blocked it off from bayelsa causing a traumatic deadlock. even his people despise him now. GEJ is finished!

Re: Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by ideology(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
2sExy1:
Forget about the boastful noise on nairaland... Forget about what you read on here.

Let's go offline... Talk to the masses, the people who hold the centre of the country. People are angry, People are on unhappy...

I have been among them to know this first hand... the guy at the filing station where I bought fuel, the Okada rider etc. They are angry at GEJ... even his southern brothers are not happy.

The only GEJ will win the forth coming election... is by rigging which will further tarnish his image. Unfortunately, people will deceive him and give him false hopes...

How many elections have APC WON WITHOUT RIGGING?

GO TO THE NORTH YOU WILL SEE MINORS WITH VOTERS CARD.

TOMORROW APC WILL SHOUT BUHARI WON ALL THE NORTHERN STATES, INCLUDING VOTES FROM 6YEAR OLD CHILDREN

WE ALL KNOW APC THRIVE ON PROPAGANDA, AND INSITING THE MASSES AGAINST GOVERNMENT.
Re: Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by zendy: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
N
2sExy1:

You already said how GEJ will win the election in the above. How do you think OBJ and Yaradua won? GEJ TILL THERE IS NO NIGERIA!!!
Re: Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. by crudedude(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
FEB 14th we go know how far...

Why Is The Price Of Gas So Low? / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG / Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits