Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS (4650 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by akom0908(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
If a stubborn man die it will help the manure in the soil
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by gloriusabiodun: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
DesChyko:

You and this your advert.

It clearly advertises a 'school', but that 'F9' at the bottom left corner no go sell am well at all.
LOL
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by dainformant(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Christmas don reach...open ur eyes people
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by johnwizey: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mintayo:

pls stop that, I am Joy and I don't kill people, ok?
Hahaha........no be ur own Joy o aunty
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by RichDad1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
The funniest thing is that, you'll see dem hawkers selling beers [origin, Guinness stout] in traffic these days.

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Olusanya333(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Olusanya333(m): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Slimmos:
bro u dey murder English o... Dieded?? Are u serious
Thought i'm the only one that notice o.....besides u got a funny signature.
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by kagel: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
dainformant:
"Don't Drink And Drive"......But what should have been a festive evening turned tragic after a drunk driver nearly took his his life and those of his friends on an empty road due to excess highness after the Enugu State Road Block show which saw stars like Davido, Phyno and a host of others.

The accident which happened at exactly 1am this morning (Friday), opposite Blue Island Hotel on Bisala road along new heaven junction depicted the negative effect of drunk driving..According to reports from eyewitnesses who spoke with our correspondent, the young man who was in high spirits and was driving on high speed lost control of the wheels after seeing things that were not there judging from the bottles littered around the car.....The victim and his friends were rushed to a nearby hospital and their condition yet to be ascertained at press time....

Although we thank God that no life was lost, it would have been so unfortunate to die unnecessarily especially with the Christmas celebrations around the corner.....Drink Responsibly and Drive Responsibly.......

Source; National Helm

1 Like

Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by DoubleFaith(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
I have absolutely no sympathy for drunk drivers. I reserve all my sympathy for the innocent people they leave dead or injured in the wake of their incomprehensible stupi.dity. No words or string of expletives are strong enough to convey my distaste, but I just hope he learned something that day, and I stop myself there.
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Slimmos(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Olusanya333:
Thought i'm the only one that notice o.....besides u got a funny signature.
bro dat guy is funny... Na by force to post... Imagine how does it sounds to him ''dieded'' funny dude.... Btw my signature.... Mehn i dont knw why dey wanna islamize Nairaland o.. Can u imagine wat is on my profile without me believing in their religion
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by deniyor: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Too bad they didn't die. Not sure they deserved to live based on them being irresponsible. Don't drink and drive. You endanger yourself and others.
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by dainformant(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
He must have learnt d obvious, no time
EnlightenedSoul:
I have absolutely no sympathy for drunk drivers. I reserve all my sympathy for the innocent people they leave dead or injured in the wake of their incomprehensible stupi.dity. No words or string of expletives are strong enough to convey my distaste, but I just hope he learned something that day, and...I here I stop myself.
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Greycells(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Thankful, no life was lost. With all the DRINK RESPONSIBLY campaign? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by Greycells(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2014
RichDad1:
The funniest thing is that, you'll see dem hawkers selling beers [origin, Guinness stout] in traffic these days.

@Op? Hawkers doing that? Chai!!!

Are there still hawkers on the streets of Lagos?

Thought Fashola got rid of them using KAI?

So where are the security agencies that are supposed to make sure this kind of thing does not happen?

Some dude told me about peeps hawking life chicken and another hawking bombay cutlass in traffic.

Unbelievable stuff, but people just wanna eke a living anyhow. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS by dainformant(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2014
D street is military, anytin for survival

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps On How To Create Palmchat Account And How To Download Free Palmchat Apps / Badagry: The Origin Of The Name / GRACE UPON GRACE (part 3) 2016 Nigeria Nollywood Latest And Newest Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.