Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor (12159 Views)

APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / APC Drags PDP to Tribunal Over Fayose’s Election as Governor of Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Jolomisan(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
PDP all the way. Abi watin you expect

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by biomedixexcel(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
pontirock:
Wharevaaaaa, Fayemi Will Join The Apc Led Federal Government Maybe As A Minister Next Year By The Grace Of God!
Another disaster waiting to happen

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by JesslordKay(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Femolacaster:
Good for him...................Anyway, Gej till Feb 15, 2015
I dey laf u

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by mistabiola: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Femolacaster:
Good for him...................Anyway, Gej till Feb 15, 2015

Thank God ,D'BANJ don dey teach Jonathan how to sing , he can become Otuoke best artiste come 2015. cheesy grin
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
ignis:
I hope the aftermath of 2015 presidential election won't be similar to this drama.

Chai this APC peeps are clowns!!!! Lol

3 Likes

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Agbonjie(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
APC needs power by force, but the good nigerians say no to the bad governance of APC cus they have failed the poeple in Edo & others so APC is the problem of this Nation Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by neocortex: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
It is bad to be a "bad loser", the election was a clear cut victory for Fayose, but APC went ahead to the tribunal. Maybe they are expecting a miracle from the incorrigible Salamis of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by babaluckey: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wao
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Firefire(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
APC are bad looser undecided
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by tomakint: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

if it was a win, it would have been for the party? grin grin grin grin
My brother you go fear logic now grin cheesy
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by leki10(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
APC will reclaim Ekiti State in 2018
TUFIAKWA!!!!
LAILAI!!
IT WONT APEN
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Raptureminded(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari for president
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is my humble assessment of SW electoral block. A lot of SWers seem to have this utopian belief that ACN/APC still controls SW. Remember I'm relaying facts to you. Ekiti is PDP, Ondo is PDP, Oyo was a PDP state for almost a decade and would certainly return to PDP, Ogun was a PDP state for 8 yrs and will return to PDP in 2015. Rauf Aregbesola was simply handed the last elections by PDP not to arouse suspicion in the yoruba populace of their plan to gobble up most of all SW states come 2015. Lagos vote block historically has been evenly divided among presidential candidates due to its diversity. When you factor in the power of incumbency into PDP control states and potential states going PDP; OYO I can assure you 100% will go PDP in 2015. As I'm speaking right now, Alao Akala has relocated from Abuja to Oyo state. Some will never believe this analysis even though its the fact on the ground!
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by henrysam(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
They will continue to lose until they are lost.
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by tomakint: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:
cc: tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles , Nigerianvenom , chukwudi44, Descartes , Apcontherun , firefire , Brownwood, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen , truckpusher , theassassin
This is what I called good news, APC are busy winning online while PDP is walking the talk offline. Ab initio, it was ACN, ANPP & CPC that contested against Jonathan, yet, he defeated them all! Now, they all combined to form APC with the then CPC flagbearer again to contest against Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by dekress1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
so when apc win election its free and fair...pdp win its rigged...
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by OLADD: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
20pounds:
I am not from Ekiti State, but I feel very insulted when people dismiss their vote for Fayose as a vote for 'stomach infrastructure'. If they voted for 'stomach infrastructure' it then means that Fayemi had been starving them!

Olusegun Adeniyi who described himself to Chief Obasanjo(while apologising to the latter so as to be allowed to build stomach infrastructure) as an 'opposition writer', went as far as saying that Ekiti people were not at home with Fayemi's gentlemanly approach to Governance!

What is gentlemanly approach? He wanted them to tolerate a Government that did not pay salaries. A government that suffered total disconnect with the people. A government that embarked on white elephant projects that did not reflect on the living conditions of the long-suffering masses, all in a bid to retire money via contracts to the overlord in Lagos.

Ekiti people spoke, plain and simple! They wanted a government close to them and had to boot out the elitist Fayemi administration. I wonder why he is wasting time and resources going to the Tribunal in the face of such resounding defeat.

As we draw close to 2015 elections, APC should know that good Governance is not entrenched on the pages of newspapers and use of propaganda. They must work hard to connect with and convince the people. This is where PDP is ahead of them. This why PDP keep winning elections on ground, while the APC wins on the internet and newspapers.

God bless Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless you and your family. So on point.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by darediamond(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ah Niralander's you talk oo!! "Court of Vanguard" grin grin
lanxlot:
Nawa oo, pson wen dem win accept...the party carry the matter for head.....una dun see an nw

afta d court of tribune Which oda court dem Fit charge d case to?

ok....court of vanguard.
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by lanxlot(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
darediamond:
Ah Niralander's you talk oo!! "Court of Vanguard" grin grin
I b tink say Both vanguard n tribune na newspaper
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by topearos(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
lacasa:
It's not APC's loss bt the Ekiti people's loss
Mtcheew!
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Marvin67: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
20pounds:
I am not from Ekiti State, but I feel very insulted when people dismiss their vote for Fayose as a vote for 'stomach infrastructure'. If they voted for 'stomach infrastructure' it then means that Fayemi had been starving them!

Olusegun Adeniyi who described himself to Chief Obasanjo(while apologising to the latter so as to be allowed to build stomach infrastructure) as an 'opposition writer', went as far as saying that Ekiti people were not at home with Fayemi's gentlemanly approach to Governance!

What is gentlemanly approach? He wanted them to tolerate a Government that did not pay salaries. A government that suffered total disconnect with the people. A government that embarked on white elephant projects that did not reflect on the living conditions of the long-suffering masses, all in a bid to retire money via contracts to the overlord in Lagos.

Ekiti people spoke, plain and simple! They wanted a government close to them and had to boot out the elitist Fayemi administration. I wonder why he is wasting time and resources going to the Tribunal in the face of such resounding defeat.

As we draw close to 2015 elections, APC should know that good Governance is not entrenched on the pages of newspapers and use of propaganda. They must work hard to connect with and convince the people. This is where PDP is ahead of them. This why PDP keep winning elections on ground, while the APC wins on the internet and newspapers.

God bless Nigeria.

You have spoken well. The people voted Fayemi in the first place because they had expectations from him, when he wasn't meeting those expectations, they voted for a tested and trusted grassroot man. A man who would go to the market, dance with the market women, and give them something to prepare dinner with when they get home.

Every society is unique and has it's own problems. Ekiti is not Lagos. The people wanted to feel the government that was why they voted Fayose. Ekiti people didn't want a governor who takes orders from one baba in Ikoyi, Lagos.
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by ba7man(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
tomakint:

This is what I called good news, APC are busy winning online while PDP is walking the talk offline. Ab initio, it was ACN, ANPP & CPC that contested against Jonathan, yet, he defeated them all! Now, they all combined to form APC with the then CPC flagbearer again to contest against Jonathan.
Celebrate Ekiti, APC's focus is on the Presidency now.

GEJ and PDP know this and they're shaken. You should too.
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by tomakint: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
ba7man:
Celebrate Ekiti, APC's focus is on the Presidency now.

GEJ and PDP know this and they're shaken. You should too.
......who dash monkey banana? Believe APC will win Feb 14, 2015 Presidential Elections then Mike Tyson is from Ijebu 8weeks to roll, you'll remember I said it here!
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by ba7man(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
tomakint:

......who dash monkey banana? Believe APC will win Feb 14, 2015 Presidential Elections then Mike Tyson is from Ijebu 8weeks to roll, you'll remember I said it here!
I certainly will remind you.

If GEJ rigs it, this Nation will fall apart, hope you're ready to follow him to Otuoke.
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by tomakint: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
ba7man:

If GEJ rigs it, this Nation will fall apart, hope you're ready to follow him to Otuoke.
Look at this clown? Who is the Master Rigger if not the Lion of Bourdillion himself, Chief Bola Tinubu Are you a learner? Tinubu became Governor against Engr Funsho Williams through unprecedented massive rigging go figure!
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by ba7man(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
tomakint:

Look at this clown? Who is the Master Rigger if not the Lion of Bourdillion himself, Chief Bola Tinubu Are you a learner? Tinubu became Governor against Engr Funsho Williams through unprecedented massive rigging go figure!
If GEJ rigs this elction, his foot soldiers like you will be in trouble.

You noticed my statement is conditional........."IF".

Just pray he doesn't.
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Truckpusher(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
ba7man:

You should be more afraid that if GEJ should lose the election that there would be no more free money to run your numerous banana republic states.
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by ba7man(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
You should be more afraid that if GEJ should lose the election that there would be no more free money to run your numerous banana republic states.
which yeye money?? Oil prices are falling like crazy and when it was surplus, what did we get from it??

Its GEJ's goons busy buying private jets , receiving pipeline protection contracts and bunkering that should be scared.

See how wretched an oil producing Nation looks sef, I'm sure the money doesn't get to you.
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by Truckpusher(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
ba7man:
which yeye money?? Oil prices are falling like crazy and when it was surplus, what did we get from it??

Its GEJ's goons busy buying private jets , receiving pipeline protection contracts and bunkering that should be scared.

See how wretched an oil producing Nation looks sef, I'm sure the money doesn't get to you.
That oil price just started falling yesterday and before it fell it has sustained you and your kind for ages.
Keep denying the obvious and I hope you should start by returning all the licences that is being held by your kinsmen first, then we will start from there.

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija became the richest woman by working where? undecided....smh
Re: APC Loses Again In Ekiti, Tribunal Upholds Fayose's Election As Governor by ba7man(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
That oil price just started falling yesterday and before it fell it has sustained you and your kind for ages.
Keep denying the obvious and I hope you should start by returning all the licences that is being held by your kinsmen first, then we will start from there.

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija became the richest woman by working where? undecided....smh
Does this nation look or function like an oil producing Nation??

Answer the question to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff's Chairmanship In PDP Is A Mistake - Fayose / 2019: Fela Durotoye A Mole Planted By Presidency To Destroy ANN / Bala Mohammed: NNPC Zero Remittance To FAAC, Recipe For Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.