Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nigeria: Eguavoen Eyes NFF Presidency - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria: Eguavoen Eyes NFF Presidency (512 Views)

Austin Eguavoen Quits After Qualifying Failure / Eguavoen To Be Sacked After U-23's Match Today / Zoning Nff Presidency Is A Joke, Says Odegbami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Eguavoen Eyes NFF Presidency by MrPatoh: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Former Super Eagles captain and coach Austin Eguavoen has revealed that he wants to become the president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

Eguavoen argued that ex-internationals should be involved in the administration of football in Nigeria, rather than just made coaches.

"I have the aspiration to be the President or vie for any other position in the Federation. It could happen soon," he told reporters.

" With my experience in the game garnered over the years, hiring a coach will not be much of a big deal because I'm knowledgeable in these things."

" Amaju is also a robust Football administrator and he knows his way round the game."

"It's not about always returning to take up coaching jobs. I will also like to see my colleagues take that step," he added.

See more: http://allafrica.com/stories/201412191259.html?viewall=1

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tiger Woods Front Tooth Knocked Out By Cameraman In Italy / Breaking News: Tim Sherwood Appointed New Aston Villa Boss / Chelsea Fans Filmed Pushing Black Man Off Paris Metro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.