Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. (2181 Views)

Football’s Best Attacking Trios: Super Falcons Are The Best? / Kelechi Iheanacho: Striker Or Attacking Midfielder? / Real Madrid Attacking Trio Gear Up For Fresh Goalfest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Modified:

If given the Privilege by FIFA to enlist THE BEST TRIO- ATTACK EVER that NO DEFENSE can STOP (FROM ANY CLUB), which would you pick?

Mine would be...

Ronaldinho, Messi and Weah.

Yours would be...

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
a 4-3-3 formation, I won't add.pele and the likes cos o didn't watch them play

goalkeeper - Neuer

in defense - Roberto Carlos (Lb)
javier mascherano (Cb)
carles puyol (cb)
gattuso (rb)

in midfield - ronaldinho (m)
iniesta (m)
zidane (m)

(rotational midfield)

in attack. - cristiano ronaldo (Lwf)
ronaldo de Lima (cf)
lionel messi (rwf)

on bench - Oliver kalm, marcelo, maldini, sergio ramos, godin, ribery, xavi, koke, raul, reus, ibrahimovic, robben

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Baddestguyp(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
op, why did u modify the topic
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mine will be
Christiano Ronaldo CR7 smiley
cheesy cheesy
He is simply the BEST

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Baddestguyp:
a 4-3-3 formation, I won't add.pele and the likes cos o didn't watch them play

goalkeeper - Neuer

in defense - Roberto Carlos (Lb)
javier mascherano (Cb)
carles puyol (cb)
gattuso (rb)

in midfield - ronaldinho (m)
iniesta (m)
zidane (m)

(rotational midfield)

in attack. - cristiano ronaldo (Lwf)
lionel messi (cf)
arjen robben (rwf)

on bench - Oliver kalm, marcelo, maldini, sergio ramos, godin, ribery, xavi, koke, raul, reus, ibrahimovic,

My bro...you deserve an award from me.. lol....
I had to modify the thread coz o thought it was too much for Everyone to crack their brains..

Neuer is just phenomenal!

Have you seen the modified post?
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Baddestguyp(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
emusmith:

My bro...you deserve an award from me.. lol....
I had to modify the thread coz o thought it was too much for Everyone to crack their brains..

Neuer is just phenomenal!

Have you seen the modified post?
Yh, I was typing when u modified sef
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Baddestguyp(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ghostlady:
Mine will be
cheesy cheesy
He is simply the BEST
makes me wonder, do you like him because of his talent or his looks
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Baddestguyp:
makes me wonder, do you like him because of his talent or his looks
Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo, has amazingly scored more goals than Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez for FC Barcelona combined.
Ronaldo’s tally is on 25 goals in 15 league games, and to put that into context these figures mean he has over two thirds of the total number of goals scored by the whole Barcelona team (36) and one more than their fearsome front three.
Ronaldo is simply awesome and lovable,he is the best I have ever seen.....

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Baddestguyp:
Yh, I was typing when u modified sef

i am sorry bro
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ghostlady:
Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo, has amazingly scored more goals than Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez for FC Barcelona combined.
Ronaldo’s tally is on 25 goals in 15 league games, and to put that into context these figures mean he has over two thirds of the total number of goals scored by the whole Barcelona team (36) and one more than their fearsome front three.

Hala Madrid! Are you one of us?

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
emusmith:

Hala Madrid! Are you one of us?
funny,am a chelsea fan and madrid fan......Ronaldo is simply master class.....shocked
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Yustash001(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
My best attacking trio....C.Ronaldo.......D.Ronaldo and Lionel messi......subs.....Robben.....Drogba.....L.figo..
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Yustash001(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
My best attacking trio....C.Ronaldo.......D.Ronaldo and Lionel messi......subs.....Robben.....Drogba.....L.Figo..
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Funjosh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
L. Messi, C Ronaldo, R. V. Persie.
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Claroo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Messi.......Ronaldo De Lima.....Cr7
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Baddestguyp(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ghostlady:
ur opinion. mine differs

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ghostlady:
funny,am a chelsea fan and madrid fan......Ronaldo is simply master class.....shocked

ohhh
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by emerich(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ronaldo, MessI, Aguero, Neymar n Suarez
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Remove cr7 from that list jhor.
The best is Puskas Pele and Messi.
Cr7 can be a sub along with Maradona.
SMH to all those people saying cr7 is the greatest player you have seen.

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Krasid(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Remove cr7 from that list jhor.
The best is Puskas Pele and Messi.
Cr7 can be a sub along with Maradona.
SMH to all those people saying cr7 is the greatest player you have seen.
Did you watch puskas and pele play?
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by tattesco(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
cr7 messi rooney

Then put any sub if u like
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Krasid(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Messi-R9-CR7
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Krasid:
Did you watch puskas and pele play?
No but my grandad and my dad did.
You need to see how my dad describes Pele.
I was young when i used to sit on his lap and talk about football.
And my grandad still holds firmly that puskas is the best he saw on field of play.
Imagine a person averaging almost a goal per match all through out his career.
Ever wondered why there is an award called Puskas award?

As for Messi, *comments reserved*.
He is among the Divine Trinity of football
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

And my grandad still holds firmly that puskas is the best he saw on field of play.

He was a Real Madrid player right?
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
emusmith:

He was a Real Madrid player right?
yeah.
I personally believe Messi is a re-incarnation of puskas who chose to play for barca-their arch-rivals, watch his clips
He was an underachiever but the Divine Trinity of Football remains Maradona Pele and Messi

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Krasid(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

So your opinions are based on what you were told and not actually what you have seen.When your children ask you the same, you would mention puskas and pele saying that is what your grandad said.
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Krasid:
So your opinions are based on what you were told and not actually what you have seen.When your children ask you the same, you would mention puskas and pele saying that is what your grandad said.
the thread says the best attacking trio since the inception of football not the best attacking trio i have seen

1 Like

Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Krasid(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

the thread says the best attacking trio since the inception of football not the best attacking trio i have seen
But still opinions should be based on what have been seen and not what people said.Puskas is not even considered as real madrid's best ever.
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Krasid(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

It would also interest you to know that Puskas scored more than half of his goals in the hungarian league and that pele scored most of his goals when there was no offside.
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Krasid:
It would also interest you to know that Puskas scored more than half of his goals in the hungarian league and that pele scored most of his goals when there was no offside.
the hungarian league was a top league at the time and the offsied rule was invented in the early 1900s.
That no offside issh is a myth
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by Krasid(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

the hungarian league was a top league at the time and the offsied rule was invented in the early 1900s.
That no offside issh is a myth
It was no where near the English,Spanish,German and Italian league.
Re: Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Krasid:
It was no where near the English,Spanish,German and Italian league.
Please make a research on puskas.
Am quite lazy to type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Goalkeeper Set Guinness World Record / Usman Kamaru Rocks His UFC Belt With Nigeria Flag In New Photo / Why Guardiola Is The Biggest Fraud In Football Management History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.