Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics (8085 Views)

Fashion Or Madness: Girl Slammed For Dressing Up In Shopping Mall Nylon [PICS] / Harrysong And Osuofia Register MTN Subscribers At Data Centre-pics / Scorned Wife Leaves Cheating Husband And Twin Sister Naked In Parking Lot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by RYANAYO(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
When 29-year-old Ting Su found out that her husband was cheating on her with her twin sister she used a mobile app to track them, surprise them and leave them naked in a shopping centre car park.

The first thing Ting Su did after finding out that her husband was cheating on her was put a mobile tracking app on either his or her sister’s phone. She used this to follow them where she found them completely naked in a parked car.

The cheating couple got out of the car without any clothes on and Ting Su saw her chance for revenge. She quickly got inside the car and drove off, leaving them both naked in the car park surrounded by onlookers.

1x1.trans Woman Gets Revenge After Catching Husband Cheating With Twin
One witness is reported to have said: “It was so funny. Loads of people were grabbing their phones and I did as well. He was banging his fist on the window and shouting at her, and she just wasn’t playing ball.”

1x1.trans Woman Gets Revenge After Catching Husband Cheating With Twin
To be honest the whole thing is pretty messed up on both their parts. Why would you cheat on your wife with her twin sister? And why would you sleep with your twin sister’s husband? It’s messed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOI4coXfe1I

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by enoqueen: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
that's so cool. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by CHM11: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Is ok..welldone to them
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Mologi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
hehe this one pass my power.....ooo
weitin person no go see
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by roqrules04(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Alagbere
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
With her twin kwa? Hian!Eleyi gidi gan.

Btw, why did they come out of the car nakid? Serves them right.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by mizjules(f): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
freecocoa:

Beats my imagination! Why did they come out naked @ first?!
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by LillyAnne(f): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin

This is funny...why did they leave the car nake.d?
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hotels,motels and guest houses seem not to be enough or are too expensive for the. Average chinese folk.

I need someone to validate this hypothesis!
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by nessaluv(f): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ehya.... lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by pinkycute(f): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Good job sweetie kiss
I hope ur hobby learn his lesson and for ur twin sis, wait" let me ask baba ife cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by hatux: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lwkmd grin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kinda hard to believe that they were completely nak'ed in a car. Dunna sha.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by thorpido(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
freecocoa:

LillyAnne:
grin grin grin

This is funny...why did they leave the car nake.d?
They wanted fresh air.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
pinkycute:
Good job sweetie kiss
I hope ur hobby learn his lesson and for ur twin sis, wait" let me ask baba ife cool
Really good job

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Funny enough if a man does this same thing to a cheating wife most of these ladies here would be saying be saying that his actions as too immature. grin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
Funny enough if a man does this same thing to a cheating wife most of these ladies here would be saying be saying that his actions as too immature. grin

im waiting oh grin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Missmossy(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hahaha serves them right grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

im waiting oh grin
You'd be waiting for a long time.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
You'd be waiting for a long time.

Arent you tired of using this line? cheesy

Wetin dey vex you? Mama was in the salon.. smiley without ekwenti grin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

Arent you tired of using this line? cheesy

Wetin dey vex you? Mama was in the salon.. smiley
Smh grin

Ayaf suffered.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
Smh grin

Ayaf suffered.

Aswear, am even laughing at my own post grin grin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

Aswear, am even laughing at my own post grin grin
undecided

Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by nnachukz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
The lady was just wicked to the sister and husband. She should have sorted this out in a more respectful way. Hmm I am not happy with this even to see ladies who cheat most support her action
Re: Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Secret Revealed Why Mercy Johnson The Nigeria Actress Boobs Increases That Much / First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? / Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.