Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

ABSURD! In The Name Of Prayer, See How Pastor James Nganga Treated A HIV+ Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ABSURD! In The Name Of Prayer, See How Pastor James Nganga Treated A HIV+ Lady (1504 Views)

Show Of Support For Pastor James Mcconnel As Case Continues / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ / Photo: How Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Lured Me To Bed In London ~MEMBER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABSURD! In The Name Of Prayer, See How Pastor James Nganga Treated A HIV+ Lady by thexyz: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pastor James Nganga of Neno Evangelism centre did the un-thinkable to a HIV Positive woman in the name of Prayer…What type of deliverance is this? The Almighty always hears our prayers, we do not need to create dramatic scenes that will lead us to question if the prayers are real…

Here is what the Pastor did to a HIV Positive woman… Is this acceptable to you

See More Photo's Here:>>>http://www.nta-news.com/2014/12/absurd-in-name-of-prayer-see-how-pastor.html

Re: ABSURD! In The Name Of Prayer, See How Pastor James Nganga Treated A HIV+ Lady by CzarRex: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lolz, has it been confirmed dat he is negative or idonblivit
Re: ABSURD! In The Name Of Prayer, See How Pastor James Nganga Treated A HIV+ Lady by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Eeeeeh!

(1) (Reply)

And Who Is A Harlot? Please Read This / Quran Error - Muhamad Declared Mary Mother Of Jesus Was Daughter Of Imran / Why I Love Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.