Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bad Customer Service At ECOBANK Branches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bad Customer Service At ECOBANK Branches (566 Views)

. / Why GT Bank Doesn't Fence Its Branches / Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Customer Service At ECOBANK Branches by Eddycobra: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
So I was at the EcoBank branch at Ikotun to deposit some money. Got there at about 1pm and as usual the queue was like that seen at bus terminals. Coupled with that was the fact that the AC's weren't even working-the heat and odour was not even funny.
I eventually joined the queue oo and hoped that it would be my turn soon. Two hours later I'm still on the queue and the chances of depositing the money were getting really slim because the time the bank closes was just an hour to go. Finally I got to the cashier, oya collect my money now...the inefficient guy said that the paper for generating the ''receipt'' had finished...oya replace it now...
When I asked whether it would be replaced, they said they someone was going the buy some. At that point I had had it and just decided to go home. The nonchalant attitude of the staff and the fact that one person is assigned to attend to customers of about 50 people is just depressing for a BANK. Four hours of my day wasted and to top it all up, when I got home my cousin related almost the same thing to me about the branch at Badagry. So please if you have similar experiences or even worse, please share, maybe someone would start doing their jobs right. I mean its a bank not a market place, I don't have to spend all day.
Re: Bad Customer Service At ECOBANK Branches by Mubarack44(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
some banks are like that
Re: Bad Customer Service At ECOBANK Branches by Caracta(f): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sorry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learning From Your Mistakes Positively{2015 Advice To All Nairalander By Veeboy} / What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text / Cynthia Morgan Dumps X Boyfriend DAMMY KRANE For Billionaire Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.