Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown (592 Views)

Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown by falconey(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Our source, a military officer of the 7th
Division of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri,
Borno State, but who is currently on operations
in Yobe State, confirmed to SaharaReporters
that the militants attacked the town about one
hour ago.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown by falconey(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
More........................................................Boko Haram militants have in the past
hour launched an attack
on Damagum, Yobe State, SaharaReporters has
learned, leaving several people dead.
Boko Haram militants
Our source, a military officer of the
7th Division of the Nigerian Army in
Maiduguri, Borno State, but who is
currently on operations in Yobe State, confirmed
to SaharaReporters that the militants attacked
the town about one hour ago.
He said the level of casualties was unclear, but
the military is working to obtain further
information.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Another one again? RIP to the dead.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown by donmalcolm21(m): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2014
APC please I beg you in the name of God, call your armed wing to order. You guys can abuse me but I I heard a discussion with a northern minority that had a first hand experience of BH activities. APC plz do the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown by Swizdoe(m): 3:35am On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
APC please I beg you in the name of God, call your armed wing to order. You guys can abuse me but I I heard a discussion with a northern minority that had a first hand experience of BH activities. APC plz do the needful
So the minority told you Apc is responsible.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown by falconey(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
you know one thing you don't knw about yourself? You don't know what you want because you have nothing to choose from ......thatz what PDP turned you to be,enjoying hard life

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Governor, Dankwambo, Clamps Down On APC Members, Properties, Party Claims / What Is Wrong With Buhari? / Sahara Reporters Replies Nigerian Army, Calling Them A Petty Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.