Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males (3916 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by crackhaus: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chillisauce:

So that's your fantasy. Lap dance from grannie ? Didn't Coogar tell you I'm older than my MIL .

What a fantasy
Fantasy ke, with you of all people... Hehehe..

My dear you are the one who offered me a lap dance, and I even asked you what a lap dance has to do with treating a lady right - this one you're feeling fly with yourself on top your own free offer is delusional, I'm only reminding you of your offer cheesycheesy

See her mouth like granny, 40year olds are not yet grannies and you are here forming elder when you're not up to 35.. grin

Abeg go down low jor... gringrin

9 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by crackhaus: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
lolababe331e:
I've noticed too, they move from thread to thread shinning about women undecided

There are some of them you'll never see in politics section or discussing other issues, they spend their whole day whining about feminists even though no one is forcing them to marry a feminist and there are many non feminist for them to choose from.

Even the threads they open are so predictable undecided, Nigerian women blah blah blah, Feminists blah, blah, blah

Very jobless fellows

Them tell you say dem care wetin lolababe331e think? gringrin

5 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by donodion(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
hehehehhehehe whinners?? heheheg these madam mods at family section....d mama alayes don dey vex grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
They are living life to the fullest by dedicating their lives to hunting down women to harrass on NL grin i bet you they cannot even try that with other men in real life cheesy you will see them throwing insults up and down the thread

5 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
iykedare:

Oh lawd,this is so funny. Bashing men here is your thing. No one can compete with you on that. It's just a pity that you don't even know that you do it. Sometimes I'm tempted to ask if you ve ever had a man make you happy .

Read your past posts and mine and then you will see for yourself who bashes the opposite sex the most.
Since you bash women a whole lot, thats means you have never had anyone interested in making you happy abi? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by iykedare(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
Since you bash women a whole lot, thats means you have never had anyone interested in making you happy abi? cheesy

Ever seen me bash women here?
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
iykedare:

Ever seen me bash women here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
^^ grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by baby124: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Donatus abi Dinachi is the whiner in chief. The guy can whine this whole site down with hate for women.

2 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by iykedare(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin cheesy Those are replies to idiotic comments. They were warranted. I see a gang up here.
Mondisweet and carefreewannabe..... Sisters in crime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
baby124:
Donatus abi Dinachi is the whiner in chief. The guy can whine this whole site down with hate for women.

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=Mondisweets post=29078501][/quote]

Correct. Hard core evidence.

Seriously, i think their whining is a cry for help.
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
iykedare:
Coward, mention names. The whiners I know are
Sophyrocks
Kulyie
wimp respect your self before you get disgraced undecided

1 Like

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You have included yourself by calling the Op a coward. You are feeling guilty then you must be one.
abeg leave the looser jare.hes just being a nuisance grin
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
of course by their fruits you shall identify them grin
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
They are living life to the fullest by dedicating their lives to hunting down women to harrass on NL grin i bet you they cannot even try that with other men in real life cheesy you will see them throwing insults up and down the thread
grin grin grin
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Correct. Hard core evidence.

Seriously, i think their whining is a cry for help.
grin

abeg bring basia for them make them fit cry and turn on Justin timber lakes music there

#cry me a river# grin
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oya take kiss kiss kiss

keep exposing them grin

nonso my friend I see you grin
Sophyrocks:

Thank you for admittting you are one. A whiner who believes another is a whiner. Typical. Lol.
Let me tell you the dfference between you and me. I am analytical, blunt and i detest hypocrisy. If saying things as they are is your definitin of a whiner, then i wear the badge with pride!! I HATE HYPOCRITES POINTING FINGERS WHEN THEY ARE NOT ANY BETTER. I HATE WHINERS. Even jesus christ hated hypocrisy so much that he pointed it out to the pharisees.

You on the other hand are always in threads that bash women, specifically nigerian ladies. Ive been watching you. You are never in productive threads that discuss other important issues and never have anything positive to say . YOU ARE ONE CLASSIFIED WHINER.
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Catch am kiss kiss kiss kiss
Sophyrocks:

I dnt bash men because not all men are the same. I have acknowledged men with good heads on their shoulders in this forum several times. I bash hypocrites!! I bash men like you who have nothing good to say about women. I bash whiners like you. I bash people who always play the blame game. Now thats a difference.

At least you have admitted you never have anything good to say. Ive checked your threads. Its too obvious. Get a good girlfriend to calm you down.
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hehehhehehehehe.

Whiner.
please play am cry me a river by Justin timber lake and irreplaceable by Beyonce grin
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
remsonik:
Coogar is one of the constant whiners.
o pulease leave cougar out of this if you don't want some people to pour you acid. Stop looking for his attention
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by SAMBARRY: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

don't cosign that old witch of an OP!
she's frustrated - menopause often has it's downsides.
grin grin grin

she's just a frustrated she goat looking for who to str@@@ff her and since she didn't see she's channelling her anger at the wrong people grin
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by remsonik(f): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
o pulease leave cougar out of this if you don't want some people to pour you acid. Stop looking for his attention

Ok you sef be whiner abi. Actually his acid no fit do me anything. Am platinum, I don't corrode!!!

1 Like

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by EfemenaXY: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2014
crackhaus:

Lmao..

Another one again getting on my matter today - first it was Efemena, now you...
You women should leave me alone, shior.. grin

BTW, your own is only to make mouth - the lap dance you promised me, I'm still yet to see.

Well since you're scared of any personal contact with me, just use your webcam and send me a recording - make sure your oga does not catch you oo, I'm waiting... tongue cheesycheesy

But you like my name sha. Wetin? undecided
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by sweetcocoa(f): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin
she's just a frustrated she goat looking for who to str@@@ff her and since she didn't see she's channelling her anger at the wrong people grin
SAMBARRY:
Hmmm, are you by any chance one of the potential acid pourer? How you take know say na him attention she dey find?

2 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by sweetcocoa(f): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Did I hear someone say pickabeau1?

3 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by tpia0001: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
bennyrazz:
laughing grin grin @ tpia, tpia1, tpia2, itstpia1, itstpia2, itstipia3 up to 8?? what happened to other tpia accounts? you forgot the passwords or what?

your friends are at work.

una dey do coven meeting.
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by bennyrazz: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
tpia0001:

your friends are at work.

una dey do coven meeting.
you are suffering from amnesia

1 Like

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by tpia0001: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
bennyrazz:
i am suffering from amnesia

your plan is a capital fail, sweetie!

sorry!

your bitterness is not my concern, if you like be bitter and miserable till you quench, na you sabi.

no be today!
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by bennyrazz: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
tpia0001:

your plan is a capital fail, sweetie!

sorry!

your bitterness is not my concern, if you like be bitter and miserable till you quench, na you sabi.

no be today!
pls, pls, pls, don't ever address me as your sweetie never again in any section of NL. What will I be doing with a 52yrs old wrinkled bottom woman suffering from dissociative amnesia? never. I'm not a bitter person, but you are a frustrated old woman suffering from a lot of things.

2 Likes

Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by tpia0001: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
bennyrazz:
i am a 52yrs old wrinkled bottom s.hemale suffering from dissociative amnesia and bitterly frustrated to boot.
Re: These Constant Whiners In Family Section, A Certain Group Of alledged Males by r231(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clearance Sales! Nice UK grade Men's Shirt At #1500 Only! / Funny Names For Babies / Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.