Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Please Vote For OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI As The Next Pz Baby Of The Year. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Vote For OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI As The Next Pz Baby Of The Year. (714 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI As The Next Pz Baby Of The Year. by silversheep: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Please vote for me OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz baby of the year please make my wish a reality by clicking on the link below .Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11.....please click on the like button directly under my name. Your votes counts please. God bless you abundantly. AMEN.

1 Share

Re: Please Vote For OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI As The Next Pz Baby Of The Year. by lafflaff123(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons I Won't Take Relationship Advice Online - Kids Advising Parents!!! / Lost Womanhood / Lets Talk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.