Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) (1978 Views)

South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by Dragonking: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Controversial South African Pastor Daniel Lesego of the
Rabboni Centre who once made his church members eat
grass is in the news again.
This time, he reportedly asked his congregants to drink
petrol.
A video circulating online shows the man of God praying
for a bottle which according to him contained petrol, to be
turned to pineapple juice.
He then offered it to his congregants to drink. Some of
them were exclaiming how ‘sweet’ and ‘nice’ it tastes,
some said it tasted like the blood while some others
begged for more.
Some of the followers are seen collapsing after drinking
from the bottle of petrol turned into juice.

http://www.naij.com/296579-faith-congregation-drinks-fuel.html

watch video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JKqbNOGeqA

Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by simplemach(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2014
This thing called miracle is really getting out of hand. May be their should be an agency set up to regulate miracle perfomance. These people go share poison one dey for person in the name of communion.

2 Likes

Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by amichaelz101(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmm
Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by aristocrazzy: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Instead of him to turn paper to money. And nokia torch to iphone6. Or boko haram men to evangelist. sad

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Sometimes, it's just difficult to tell the difference between religion and madness
Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by anselm791(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2014
I fit bet with your lives that it's not petrol.
Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by Dragonking: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2014
More pictures showing church members drinking the petrol for spiritual deliverance and healing.

Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by Dragonking: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2014
anselm791:
I fit bet with your lives that it's not petrol.

Why don't you visit his church then and ask for your own petrol pineapple juice. cheesy
Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Thank you Lucifer. I shall never be enveloped by the darkness of Yahweh. By your light, my mind will never be this shallow and gullible. Ave Satanas.

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by anselm791(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Dragonking:

Why don't you visit his church then and ask for your own petrol pineapple juice. cheesy
If it's really petrol, the report would have 'half a congregation dies from chemical pneumonitis' and I would have been laughing my ass off.
Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by Dragonking: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
anselm791:

If it's really petrol, the report would have 'half a congregation dies from chemical pneumonitis' and I would have been laughing my ass off.

I don't think you know this pastor and his members very well..if the pastor could make members of his church eat grass what will stop them from drinking petrol?
Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by Dragonking: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
anselm791:

Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by anselm791(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Dragonking:

I don't think you know this pastor and his members very well..if the pastor could make members of his church eat grass what will stop them from drinking petrol?

Cause you don't die from eating grass, but I do know it's possible to brainwash people and that's where I'd get a good laugh when they die, there are far too many foolish people as it is walking the earth.
Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by Dragonking: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2014
anselm791:

anselm791:

Cause you don't die from eating grass, but I do know it's possible to brainwash people and that's where I'd get a good laugh when they die, there are far too many foolish people as it is walking the earth.

This is gotten from a UK website on the topic..here are some members reactions after drinking the petrol

The first willing taster said: "It has a lot of fumes but I
don't have any side effects."
According to health experts the petrol is dangerous if
consumed as it is poisonous and can be very harmful.
If swallowed, it can also lead to dizziness, a feeling of
being drunk, extreme fatigue and can lead to
unconsciousness.
It can also cause lung problems and can cause damage
to the lining of the throat.
Some symptoms seem to be displayed by some of the
congregation in the video.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/watch-pastor-turn-petrol-pineapple-4332348

Try and watch the video
Re: South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) by simplemach(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2014
See fuel wen scarce for here like wetin, na him person don turn to juice. Abeg if the pastor car get full tank, make him give me make i pour inside my bike. I need am.

(1) (Reply)

Little Drops Of Water Make A Mighty Ocean / Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. / Appreciation To All Casts And Crew - Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.