Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Must Read: My Life As A Female Dog *bitch* (the World In My Head)... (part 6) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read: My Life As A Female Dog *bitch* (the World In My Head)... (part 6) (1195 Views)

Joke: The Son Of A Bitch Is 7 / Ramatu Part 6 / Read My Naughty Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Life As A Female Dog *bitch* (the World In My Head)... (part 6) by bigmosel: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2014
if u missed part 5 click here

I got up and stood right infront of him, i slowly bent down facing him and seperated his laps, which i gently bought down my Bottom to, i started rocking him just that way with my waist, moving in a slow circular motion. I stood upright to remove my gown, after that, i raised up a leg and bought my foot to the middle of his seperated legs. He stood up rapidly and said in a shaking voice”eerrm, i have to
go now”, ”c dis wey i won giv oshofree still dey yarn rubbish” i murmurred.
I pushed him to the wall, by then his ‘big mr juicy’ had resurrected already. I
went down low, nd freed his ‘almighty shakabulah”, i held its base and started with the cap of his pennnis, while tampering with his balls, i licked the
tip of his dicck over again, while rubbing its base, then i went into full action, having his whole dick in my mouth, he kept on jerking his waist while i continued shaking my head, sucking everything
suckable. He was groaning and moaning out loud
already, when the door flung open. In a
microsecond, i thought to myself ”be lo she maje”.
As a sharp girl, i removed his diick from my mouth, stuck it back into his pant and rapidly zipped
up his trouser. Still not looking back, i asked ”maybe i should get u a safety pin, hun?” he was still looking like a dummy when the voice at my back said ”olosho oshi, na me oo, bfore u poo for body” as i
heard the voice i bursted into laughter, with my right hand on my chest ”wèré! u no sabi knock ni? c d
way u wan take spoil show for person now, abeg commot bfore i knack u” i said, she just laughed and
left the room..
“who was that?” he asked.”
Presh, one of my girls”,
“what girls?”,
“neva mind, lets just get back to it” i replied
“to what”,
“to ‘it’, ofcourse!”,
”i’m sorry, i have
to leave, bfore they start lookin for us” he said,
i checked the time, nd we still had 30 minutes to go
”u re goin nowhere, pls!” i said
“but i lost the mood
already”,
”dont worry we’ll find it!”i replied..
I pushed him to the bed and sat on his waist, took my mouth to his and we started kissing, like a thirsty dog, he kept sucking my tongue,tlike there
was sugar in it, he sat right and placed me to a position, that brought me straight up, he removed the gown from under and i was left with just my
lingerie on. He battled with my bra for a couple of seconds and slowly bought down my thin panty.
I was kneeling with my both legs over his waist. He bought his middle finger to my hole and started stroking it slowly, it became a little faster after a while, then he put three fingers into my warm wet thing at once, which made me moan aloud, he started screwing me like that, slowly at first, then he increased the pace.
he carried me, and placed my in another position, this time, i was on all fours, he stood up from the bed and stood on the floor, bending his
back a litle, he bent down low and brought his tongue to my ‘thing’ “poo! lord!” i groaned, he started
sucking at first and started licking heavily with his hot tongue. He stood up again and inserted his ‘gongola’ into my hole and started screwing
again. We were formally on a slow beat, before the tempo incresed, i was shaking back and forth with one of my bosom bouncing hard, and the other one
was being squeezed by one of his hands.
I started saying all kinds of nonsense
like ”ooh, haa, god, satan, poo, Bleep, yeehh” and he kept on replying ”yea!”..
It went on and on for some minutes, then i
came, and he did, and that was the end of
shakabulah.

[url=WWW.CODEDLOFT.GA]click here to get part 7[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Pic:what Name Can You Give To This Hairstyle??? / Chei!!!! Uga ( This Is The Photo Of The Day) / Question Of The Day...a Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.