Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” (9752 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by NgreportsBlog(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Below are Photos coming from Banky’s Premier of his music Film Experience.
He was out of the country for over 3 months sojourning in the US whilst taking a course at the New York Film Academy. The EME record label boss Banky W is back with a big bang as a certified cinematographer. He premiered his film project “The Music Film Experience” which went down on the 18th Of December, 2014 at the Genesis Deluxe Cinema, Lekki , Lagos.
The exclusive event hosted entertainment dignitaries, selected number of friends as well as society A-Listers as they came to support the Samsung ambassador. The project, written, directed and shot by Banky W himself comprise 2 music films and a music video. Enjoy pictures from the evening get together.

http://ngreports.com/the-premiere-of-banky-ws-the-music-film-experience-see-photos/

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by NgreportsBlog(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2014
More photos below... Whose the best dressed?

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by pretydiva(f): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Banky lukin so frosh
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by NgreportsBlog(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Moderators because its not lalasticlala that posted this one you ignored frontpage thinz. No problem!!! We give u u guys nice posts u chop d traffic alone, there is God oooo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by dapsoneh: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dnt mind dem, if na lalaclastica now, e go make front page

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by dapsoneh: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
K
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by simplemach(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why did i even book this spac? This thing no concern me na. Abeg who go buy this space

Just two and half plots.
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Drsmith01(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
I hope it involves oluwawizzy grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by kendrick9(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
irrelevant news

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
That last pic, (the girl) me likey her dress. E go gud to rock 4 party. grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by salamij(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
ogun and obatala is currently angry.
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by simplemach(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
NgreportsBlog:
Moderators because its not lalasticlala that posted this one you ignored frontpage thinz. No problem!!! We give u u guys nice posts u chop d traffic alone, there is God oooo
dem don shift am go fp na, why your blood still dey boil?
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
The guy in the first pics looks out of place.

Like he is an agbero that found himself on a red carpet.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by BlaiseJohn(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Waste of Mega byte............... Mschewwwww. E stop nollywood to they produce film from part 1-6 with different name?? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Blackchampion(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
simplemach:
Why did i even book this spac? This thing no concern me na. Abeg who go buy this space

Just two and half plots.
How mush u wan sell
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by lilmax(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
The guy in the first picture no get swag at all

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by lilmax(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
kennygee:

wicked
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by chocmanne(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
kennygee:

Lol.......That's Shaydee
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
wicked

But its true now.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by bobharro: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nice pix@ BK W, good 4 him doe, Nigeria artist (music and movies) should aim higher and not just to be local champion, spend money to get further education abroad and provide your audience wit d best, anyway sha all. D best BK W
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by gistmelove(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by simplemach(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Blackchampion:
How mush u wan sell
how mush u go buy?
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
chocmanne:

Lol.......That's Shaydee

Oh well.
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Blackchampion(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
simplemach:
how mush u go buy?
U go gree sell credit 1st?
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by TrackCee: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nice and casual photos
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by TheRealCoolHunK: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
We versatile people rock. Absolutely.
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Kolade9(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
This babe on white "boss" outfit wore the thesame cloth to two different events

Abi na thesame day? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kolade9:
This babe on white "boss" outfit wore the thesame cloth to two different events

Abi na thesame day? undecided
I think say na only me observe oo
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by Kolade9(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rashe:
I think say na only me observe oo

Na her Christmas cloth sad
Re: PHOTOS: The Premiere Of Banky W’s “the Music Film Experience” by talk2cj08(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
kennygee:

That's Shaydee

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross / (Movie) Gangs Of London [2020] Mp4 Season 1 Full Download / Video 18+big Brother Mzansi Housemates Lexi And Mandla Seriously ” Doing It ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.